Chapter 13: letting everyone know

The sky was bright and clear of any clouds. The sun shining down in every direction, creating shade among the many trees. The birds lively, singing to the slight cool breeze the trees created.

On this bright and clear day, two bodies entangled with each other laid in a bed asleep, unaware of the beautiful weather mother Earth presented on this day.

It was now past midday, and Theo and Kyran still remained asleep in Theo's room. The two unaware off the conflict happening just under them.

The voices of women strong and stern, shouting their anger and displeasure could be heard across the homelands land.

Some might say the Earth slightly shook due to screams of the three women. The rest of the community people felt sorry for the men that was up close and recieving such screams. One could say it may even cause ears to bleed.

However the men recieving the scolding and shouting sat still and unwavering in their seats.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, WE ASKING YOU WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT THEO AND KYRAN" screamed Crystal

"WHY DID YOU KNOW BEFORE US? HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW BEFORE US?" Followed Alina, her stare eating away at her husband's soul.

"I JUST DON'T GET IT!! EVEN IF YOU SUSPECTED IT BUT FELT IT WASN'T TRUE YOU SHOULD'VE STILL TOLD ME. AND HOW DID YOU, YOU EVEN NOTICE IT WHEN WE COULDN'T?" Mishika huffed out, pointing accusing fingers at the four men recieving the window cracking screams.

Hunter in a small voice, attempted to defend himself "But ma'ams' I didn't know anything until yesterday like everyone else."

The three women then accusingly stared death holes into Vincent's body, threatening him to speak.

He sighed heavily, letting the pressure leave his body. "Look I only found out yesterday like everyone else." He said with eyes staring between their heads, he went on to say just as Alina opened her mouth to say something "and I only know this, because I studied the history of the "True Mates'. I figured they where because of the light beams that where surrounding their bodies. Okay happy now. Can we leave now, we definitely need ear massages" he sassed at the end feeling a little control in this situation.

The three women seemed slightly wary of his answer and just huffed out a "fine, you all may leave".

Vincent smiled triumphantly, his lie seemed to have worked. The four men quickly got out of their seats and practically ran out of the house.

Just then, the community doctor walked in, looking weirdly at the four men that looked like their escaped death.

"You called for me Luna and Queen?" The community head doctor Jihoo asked. She was aged and her wrinkles slowly was starting to show, however her smile said she didn't look a day older than 20.

"Yes, yes. The boys are still asleep" Crystal breathed a heavy sigh out.

"Probably fatigue" Jihoo said.
.
..
And she was right, the boys had slight dark circles under their eye. Jihoo checked their vitals and reassured the three women that Theo and Kyran just needed rest and silence.

Their nodded and thanked Jihoo for her assistance, walking her out the room.

Just as their were about to close the door, Kyran snuggled closer towards Theo breathing in scent. As Kyran did this, Theo's hand further pulled them together smiling gleefully unaware to the happy and proud stares their received from the women adoring their passion, love and cuteness.
.
..
...

The sun was now setting, turning the sky into bright and vibrant hues of orange, purple and pink. No clouds remained in the sky the entire and it seemed that the night sky will also be as cloudless as the day, shining its bright stars.