Chapter 10: Predicament 😂

"NO!!! I DON'T LIKE IT AND I DON'T WANT IT" Kyran's scream could probably be heard to all beings in the homeland, but particularly to their parents whom where on a long two weeks 'high meeting'

"Why not. It's my birthday too, I can at least get to choose a colour. Since you went and choose everything else." Theo sighed.

For the past two days Kyran, had become....well moody and Theo has almost reached his peak with the amount of times Kyran disagreed with anything and everything he suggested.

"Well, obviously. It is because silver and gold doesn't go well" Kyran replied

Their parents who had just entered the mainland house, where the offices are, heard the disagreement and slowly crept their heads against the door listening in, deciding whether the boys can handle this little situation.

If only their knew what the boys had already achieved, and will soon realize this so called fight, has nothing to with they level of maturity and team efforts.

Theo sighed, loud and clear, taking a seat on his soon to be chair.

"Why?" He asked, visibly drained of all his energy.

"Why what?" Kyran bite back, but only a second later, he breathed out visibly cooling his temper. His moods has changed more than the revolutions of the seconds hand of the clock in the day.

"Sorry" he said walking towards Theo's desk.

"I don't know why, I just feel agitated like something big is going to happen. And I don't know what that is and I can't help but worry, so I dunno I just feel the need to control what I can" Kyran said, looking up from his hands and into Theo's eyes.

Tears glossed in his eyes (K) making Theo feel a guilty, but also felt something big to come, yet he wasn't venting it out.

Kyran pouted his lips ever so slightly, as his now purple eyes, once blue, grew a little bigger, clearly showing his puppy eyes, trying to get his way.

Theo sighed yet again, giving in to the love of his life.... "hmmm, I feel it to, but let's just try and not lash at each other" Theo said whilst walking over to his mate, brushing away a few strands of hair behind his (K) ear. He (T) leaned down, and gently kissed Kyran on the lips, relaxing the both a little.

Kyran nodded agreeing with him. He pulled on the collars of Theo's shirt, placing his kiss on his mate. The couple had only gone as far as kissing in the more sexual and sensual department, but that was only because their wanted to consummate their bond on their birthday.

He (K) turned and started back to his desk while, Theo did the same, but also saying "you know, we have super hearing, why don't you'll stop hiding behind the door and come in" he finished taking his seat.

A few seconds later the door clicked open, relieving their parents.

"Heheheh, so you heard us huh?" Crystal and Mishika laughed it out. They husbands followed suit.

"Oh, wow you two changed the settings of the office" Victor said while Remus agreed

"Yeah, looks nice. I see you'll really working hard not to fight for Alpha and King position. Good good " he finished

"We not being nice, or working out our problems just because we want our positions. That's just one pea on our plate. We doing it to build our bond and become better friends and better beings." Theo concluded that topic. What bond? Obviously no one but Kyran and his self knew what bond he meant.

While Theo was a little gentle with their parents,  Kyran wasn't..., well he wasn't nice at all.

"Why the extended trip?" He asked staring holes into their bodies

"Ehhhhh.... well.. you .. see.. there was this thing, ooohh and that thing hehhehe" Crystal decided to answer by laughing it out.

"What does that even mean mum" Theo asked cocking his one eyebrow up

"Don't bother, that's probably the best answer you'll get" Kyran responded

All four of them decided to hang they heads low, as if the roles where changed, and Kyran and Theo where the parents and their parents where teenagers who partied into the wee hours and came home drunk.

"Fine" Theo said walking in front of his desk and slightly sitting back.

"As punishment.. you all will..." he put his hand on his chin as if thinking, but oh if you only knew this young man had an evil mind when necessary.  "Hmmm... Ah I know.. you'll be in charge of our birthday party plus there's a ton of paper just waiting for you two" Theo said pointing towards the fathers

"Oh and you'll have to deal with Kyran and all of his demands" he smirked, looking at their distraughted faces.

"No no anything but that" Mishika pleaded, knowing how detailed and precise Kyran can become, and by the look on his face, his mind has already planned many devious thoughts already.

"Right, now that, that is settled I think it's time for our little vacation, right Kyran" Theo said turning his head towards the said person

Kyran got up from his chair and stretched, saying "definitely, I need a pre-birthday vacation"

He walked towards the door where Theo was already waiting for him.

"Oh yes, I'll be sending my details book, tomorrow with all the things I want for the party" was Kyran's closing statement, as he closed the door behind him.

Once they got into the elevator they laughed their heads off at their parents predicament. While their parent weren't doing so much of laughing, but rather stressing and regretting their actions, well some of it anyways.

What will happen to them, no one really knows.
.
..
...
....
Two days time skip

"Are you serious, I said silver roses with golden glittered tips not pink." Kyran scolded his dad and Remus

"Our birthday is in the next four days and if I don't get what i want I'm coming for you four" he glared at them.

"It has to be perfect, I'm meeting my mate for sure on that day" he continued guilt-tripping them. If only their knew

Kyran stormed out, pretended to anyways, meeting Theo by the car, as their drove off towards the direction of carnival fair, laughing, again at their parents.

______________________________________________________________

So this chapter is 1000+ words

Haaaaaa😓😓😓😓😪😪😪😪😪😪 this took me extremely long to write.....can't really find the motivation to do so but this is what I came up with, a little filler for the birthday

CHAPTER 11: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves 😋😉😉

Anyways I hope this chapter is okay...and please forgive any mistakes and errors🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Enjoy and please hit the like and comment 😇🤗🙏🏼🙏🏼😭😭

.
.
"Have a great week ahead, stay safe and love yourself for you and not the person you be for others. Be yourself, love yourself 💜" -Yukio