CHAPTER 12: BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.....surprise to everyone and themselves 😋😉😉

A/N: Enjoy😇😇

Theo woke up in pain, clutching onto his chest, the pain unbearable and spreading across his body, however, at the area around his heart, there it hurt the most. The pain was the worst. To the rest of the world, his painful screams remained void of anyone's ears, silent yet yearning for his love, his mate.

He knows he needs Kyran, however he also knows that due to the pain he is also unable to move an inch of his muscles. So, he opts for the next hopefully good thing. He thinks of Kyran.

He thinks of his silky hair,
His mesmerizing now deep purple eyes
His luscious pink lips
Then he thinks if Kyran is also experiencing such pain. Hoping he also is not on his bedroom floor, clutching his chest pain.

Suddenly Theo's pain stops. His body feels light and slightly warm.

He opens his eyes, taking the unfamiliar, yet slightly familiar room in, until he notices it is Kyran's room. He eyes quickly turn to the bed and lock onto a wide eyed Kyran.

Theo also confused as to why he is in Kyran's room and not his like he saw before the pain invaded his body. Sitting on the floor, he gets up and quickly walks to Kyran engulfing him in a tight hug. The tightest of hugs, one might think Kyran will suffocate and died. However, for him, it was pure bliss.

Theo unwillingly let loose his hug, but still stuck close to Kyran's body. He (T) noticed the tear-build up at the corner of his eyes (K), along with the slowly drying out tear stains that's forming along his cheeks.

"Baby. You where also hurting!" Theo more like stated than asked. Kyran unable to find words just nodded his head and pulled Theo in for another hug.
.
.

"Ho...how?.. how did you get here?" Kyran asked still a little puzzled, however finding some words, trying to settle his shaken brain.

"I.. I ...I don't know baby" Theo replied even more puzzled, looking at his hands, turning them up down and around, inspecting every inch as if he'll get the answer by searching them.

"I don't know baby, is there something wrong with me, am I going to die" he asked dramatically, yet still scared clutching back onto Kyran's neck.

"Hmmmmmmmmm" Kyran went into a thinking state and just after a few seconds, his lightbulb turned bright.

Pulling Theo of him, he asked "do you think it's like a teleportation power, because we true mates or something like that?"

He shook his head "in the scrolls they did not mention anything about that!" Theo stated, still shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Think about it babe, it did mention having some unique powers that will be unique to its owner. Maybe it's this." Kyran encouraged his idea, knowing he is right.

"You still don't believe, okay, how did you get here, do you remember doing anything before the pain stopped or before you knew you where in my room baby?" Kyran asked feeling enthusiastic.

"I.. don't know" Theo responded feeling not useful.

"It's okay baby, just relax. I still love you" Kyran

"You love me?" Theo asked causing Kyran to completely blush a deep red, as he (K) nodded.

"Well, I love you too" Theo said kissing Kyran's left cheek, causing him to turn into deeper and darker shades of red. He nodded acknowledging Theo's confession.

"Enough of that, let's concentrate, did you do anything at all, anything babe?" Kyran brushed the romantic thoughts away, well for now only.

.
. Theo sat there thinking hard, however nothing popped to him.