Chapter 19: Visitors

In the centre of the room sat a male and female, churning down food as if there were eating after a deep coma like sleep.

People all around stopped and stared at the two people. The male had an aesthetic aura about him, as if ancient, however, the women sitting beside him also gave off an aura that was ancient, yet she somehow was also vibrant and enchanting. Around her skin, the light still beamed as if an enchantress and the male her companion.

Just who where these ethereal beings
.
.......A Few hours earlier......
    [in spongebob voice😂]

After Hunter was calmed down and briefed about the happenings along with Vincent about Kyran's and Theo's supernatural powers, a lot of things where put into perspective.

Both men where asked if they where still committed to the job and wanted to continue

"With all my heart I will protect all those around me and serve you two to be the best heroes the world would never expect" asked Vincent

"Well if you say it like that, what is left for me to say" said Hunter with a sigh

"All I can say is I will do my everything to support the both of you when war comes and will help protect our people from harm" Hunter then said with a nodded.

"Well then gentlemen, from now onwards we will ask of your help to prevent the unknown that will befall us" Kyran  said standing up

"I will ask your help and guidance. Be prepared for the unknown" Theo said starring into the eyes of both men seated.

The moment tense
.
"We should start heading into the community to do the rounds" said Vincent slicing a knife, cutting into the tense silence.

"Yes off we go-go" Theo agreed with a clear of his throat

As they walked down into the community/village, both Hunter and Vincent asked various questions about their powers and the happenings on their birthday, and both Theo and Kyran answered truthfully, knowing that they can trust them with this secret  and can use they help for what is to come.

Although it was unknown to them, they knew it was something bigger than them and needed all the help they could get.

Upon reaching the house within the community, Theo and Kyran interacted with the elderly, adults, teenagers and children. They talked and helped to all they people, ensuring that they where comfortable and happy. The both together with Hunter and Vincent visited the offices getting familiar with their new duties and responsibilities.

Kyran, however was well aware of his duties and responsibilities as King, but was quickly pulled to the sides by Mishika and deeply briefed on the duties and responsibilities of a Luna.

Crystal did the same with Theo. Although she had a hunch that her son was the bottom between the two of them, she still had to pass on her knowledge onto the next in line Queen of the community, just as her mother-in-law did to her.

When Kyran and Theo was finally released from the clutches of Crystal and Mishika and meet in the hallway, they breathed a sigh of relief as that had been the longest time they were apart from each other.

Kyran ran into Theo's arms, feeling his heartbeat whilst Theo breathed in Kyran's scent to set his mind.

"Mmh-mmh" someone had cleared they throat to get the attention of the newly mated couple.

With succes, Kyran turned his head to look at the person who did so.

There was his sister, Alina with her growing baby bump, waddling her way over.