Chapter 5: Let's be friends?

Theo pov

I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder shaking me awake, however through that touch I felt feint sparks and I quickly got up.

"Woh tiger control before you hurt us" Kyran said and the twins nodded strictly like our mother would.

"I'm not a tiger I'm a wolf" I say yawning and twisting my body.

"Come on nii-chan" they say together. Arrgghhhh they Japanese freak lovers. But when they call me nii-chan I just feel so special. Hehehehe. I follow suit after locking my jeep and carrying some of the things onto the sand near some benches, with Kyran behind me.

His hands looked pretty full so I offered to carry more but he just said he got it so I went on, walking faster to catch up with my crazy siblings.

I dropped all the things I had in my hand onto the sand in a nice shady spot that also has a clear view of the kiddies area.

Just as I was about to call the twins I heard a distressed struggle "ahhh" Luckily I got to Kyran before he crashed into the ground with all the things he was carrying. With a firm grip on his waist with one hand the other was on his...eh...eh...eh his breast area. I quickly let go, but he was quicker in letting go of all the things he was carrying, letting it fall onto my legs.

"Ouch"

"Ah so- I'm sorry"

"Ah it's okay don't worry" I say ruffling the back of my hair.

"Okay let's set this up" He said tying to change the topic and get rid of the awkward air around us.

It was literally awkward one could practically see the word all around us

After setting up, Kyran ran away saying his going to get Kiba and Kena before they turn to tomatoes, and was he blushing? ⁉

I get comfy under the umbrella in my beach chair laying down flat, sighing in happiness; just the quietness I needed.
.
.
Just when the quietness was settling in, I heard the devils laugh, but then a sweet addicting smell entered my nose lifting me up. It was strong. Right then and there I knew exactly what this smell was.

Mate

Dakota and I say together in our link and I quickly open my eyes to search for the most lushness smell that could invade my nose. The sweet smell of honey mixed with pine and lavenders and something else which I cannot figure out.

My eyes open and stay on Kyran. Shock hits me for a brief second and then want and need and before I scum to those feelings again, shock begins to write itself on my face. My entire body stifles, unable to do anything.

The smell still lingers in the area but not as strong when Kyran was laughing.

"What's wrong Theo? You look like you saw a ghost. You okay?" He asks, and I can sense the worry in his voice as he brings his hand to touch my forehead.

"You boiling hot!...eh and now red" He says and I quickly pull myself back "I'm fine" I say, falling off my chair.

"You sure" He asks again. His being too nice. Did he realize I'm his mate. Is that why? Wait don't vampires take longer to realize they mate. Right Dakota?

"How should I know? And I know what you think. Don't worry I also agree. We have to visit library soon" Dakota says and I just nod my head.

"Ok if you say so." Kyran says placing both Kiba and Kena onto the other beach long chair I set up.

I watch him closely as he takes out the sun block cream from the bag and gently rubs it all over kena's body, while gently humming an unfamiliar melody, but it still sounded gentle just making relax.