Chapter 15: Rain

No sunlight poured through the opened curtain window, but daylight was evident.

Dark gray clouds scattered the vast sky, letting their cries reach the Earth's ground. The smell of rain high in the air  around. The area silent. No animals dared to come out in this heavy rain.

Dull, it may have seemed. However to the two sleeping beauties, it was blissful, quiet, peaceful and naturally calming.

Now though, they was not so much sleeping beauties. Beauties, yes, but evidently wide awake as the morning sun.

Theo the first to wake up, laid in his position, caging and admiring his mate. His mark starting to form and take place. Though the not so small fang marks still remained, along with purplish marks scattered everywhere starting from the shoulder ending behind the right ear. Theo smiled proudly at his wonderful art work.

There his love laid peacefully asleep, unaware of the very naughty thoughts Theo devised while admiring his mate. Yet, his thoughts also fled to beautiful peaceful days as such.

Theo briefly moved his eyes to the open window and smiled at the magnificent scenery just beyond the window. However, his mate was a much more stunning and ravishing than any thing, object and person.

Moving his eyes back down to his love, Theo noticed vibrant purple eyes stare at him with so much love, it was unexplainable.

The purple-eyed man blinked his sleepiness away and smiled up to the man owning sky blue eyes, causing the said owner of the blue eyes to smile even deeper.

Kyran, first to break the silence greeted his mate. "Morning Love", he croaked in his 'morning-I-woke-up- voice, which was hoarse due to all the screaming he did at night. Moving his arm onto Theo's cheek, caressing the skin, locking his bold purple oval eyes with the bright blue ones.

Theo moved his head down, letting his lips linger onto Kyran's lips, turning a peck into a deep, hot morning kiss, causing the both men to moan in ecstasy.

Kyran lightly pushed his mate away, "later, I'm still a bit saw pumpkin." He blushed bright red casting his eyes downwards. His butt hurt, but he still loved the intimacy Theo and he was tangled in until the wee hours of the morning.

"Pumpkin?" Theo questioned in his graff sexy morning voice, quilting his head to the side in thought, causing a slight moan to slip past Kyran's plump lips.

Kyran ignored his question with tinted cheeks, and replied with a smile, saying: " I'm hungry and soar. Gimme food, plwease" he finished with his irresistible puppy eyes, making Theo complie to his every wish in that instance, even if he didn't ask, Theo would probably get whatever it is in the world that Kyran wanted.

"At your service, your highness" Theo replied, getting of the bed and bowing to his 'highness', in all the nakedness he could muster, which was literally his birthday suit.

Quickly putting on some clothes Theo questioned, "Is bacon, eggs and toast good or do you want pancakes covered in strawberries, cream and honey?"

"Option 2" Kyran replied closing his eyes, imagining as if he could taste the smooth texture in his mouth.

"You better stop tempting me baby, because once I  start I won't be stopping" Theo replied spotting a hard on. Kyran instantly shut his mouth, still feeling pain in his lower back and arse.

"Before I make breakfast, how about I get you into the bath, while I take a quick shower. Good with you?" Theo asked.

Kyran just lazily nodded his head yes, giving Theo the go ahead.

While Theo filled the bath, ensuring the water temperature was perfect to soothe the pain he caused Kyran, this person laid in bed, eyes closed enjoying the high and heavy scent of the rain pooling into the room through the opened window.

Kyran slowly ascended from the bed in struggle, wrapping the dark sheets around his pale form, walking towards the open window. There he rested his arms on the windowsill and slightly leaned out the window taking in the scents of the fresh air, rain and the nature around. Breathing in content.

Hands slowly crept around the waist of Kyran, as he leaned back into the arms and broad chest of his mate. Theo bent his head forward placing a gentle, loving kiss onto his mates forehead.

Theo breathed in the air around him as well and smiled in realization. "You know out all the beautiful scents out there, I love yours the most. ... Especially the part where mines is wrapped and tangled all around you." Theo finished as if his and Kyran's scents were the dark sheets that was tangled around the body  of his mate.

Theo lifted Kyran princess style into his arms, heading towards the bathroom. He gently placed Kyran onto the floor and unwrapped him from the confines of the sheets. Teasing Kyran's skin whenever his hands met the pale skin.

Kyran let a moan slip pass his lips, bringing Theo to reality. He quickly stopped and placed a kiss onto Kyran's forehead and then carried him again carefully placing him into the heated, warm water.

Kyran flinched as soon as his skin made contact with the water but quickly reassured Theo as he wavered his arm and sighed contentedly sinking his back into the water.

Comfortable silence filled the room as Theo pulled into the shower, cleaning last night's sweat off his body.

.
.
.

Theo was now in the kitchen cooking up a beautifully delicious breakfast. The smell of breakfast reached Kyran's nostrils, hurrying his actions as he got dressed in record time.

As he descended down the stairs in tight denim shots that reached his knees and a black sleeve tshirt, which Theo recognized as his own. His actions halted  as he watch his mate walk all the way to the island barstools and flinch as he sat down. Theo grinned from ear to ear.

"If you want to continue to seduce me, please go ahead by all means, just know that you flinch when you sit but won't be able to walk after I'm done with you." Kyran spat the water out of his mouth wide-eyed as Theo finished speaking with a smirk plastered on his face.

Kyran flustered replied "H-h ..who's trying to seduce you, d-definitely not me" he finished gulping down all the water in his cup.

Theo walked around the island towards Kyran, placing his hands seductively on his thigh, bent his body forward and downwards towards Kyran's ear and whispered: "Oh I thought you was with that tight shorts on, showing off the sexy legs and that bubbly ass of yours" he smirked drawing his nose sensually down Kyran's nape placing a kiss then biting the skin, then breathing air onto the bitten area before placing another kiss and finally lifting his head up and  walking back towards the area where he was plating the breakfast, watching Kyran stare at him, trying to get his breath under control.

Just as Theo was about to skip breakfast and have his way with his mate after teasing him the door bell sounded, halting his steps as he both of then sniffed the air to realise it was their mums. Theo placed a plate of three stacked pancakes with sliced strawberries on top accompanied by cream and drizzled honey, whilst calling out to their mothers to stop abusing the doorbell. "Coming!!" He shouted but quickly stopped and whispered to Kyran "we'll finish where we stopped late." and quickly opened the door glaring at the women that disrupted his playtime.

"Save the glare for someone else honey" his mother patted and pulled him to where their saw Kyran quietly eat his breakfast with a flushed bright red face.

Kyran greeted their mothers but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a bunch of wedding magazines in Mishika's hand and a planner in his mother's hands.

Theo noticed this as well and replied at the same instance as Kyran

"No mother" ...

_______________________________________________________

I sincerely want to apologize to all my readers. I had thought I released this specific chapter mid November, but due to my carelessness it never uploaded. My deepest apologies🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 you have no idea how embarrassed I am.😭😭 hope you all continue to give this book love and read on.

I'm really sorry. Truly

"Forgiveness is a step into the future" ~Yukio9901 🙈

Will definitely release another chapter tomorrow late after editing. Promise