Chapter 24: Alliances formed

A/N: longer chapter and may seem like a filler but it isn't... it's a build up

Enjoy
------------------------------------------

"Remind us again why we listened to our mate to receive such torture" Dakota asked his human

"No idea" replied Theo with a sigh

"Theo you're a wolf, make use of those Alpha senses" Kyran scolded

"I'm trying baby, it's just that I can't sieve the different noises out" Theo replied a bit frustrated

"So tell me how you are able to face my direction and speak even with the blindfold on but can't catch a flying ball" Kyran scolded again making Theo feel less of himself as his Alpha pride couldn't impress his mate.

With a knew found determination, Theo straightened his body breathed in and slowly exhaled taking in his surroundings, suddenly he turned and caught a flying ball mid-air, with excitement he pulled down his blindfold and excitedly said: "look baby I caught it".

Kyran ran over and jumped into welcoming arms, lightly rewarding his mate with a kiss "yes, you did" he said and continued "Do 100 more and there will be a larger reward" he finished licking his lips and intentionally running his knee over that area. Theo growled seductively leaning for a kiss only for his mate to run back behind the ball launcher.

Theo slightly laughed and put the blindfold back on and took his previous stance.

After the tenth catch, the pace at which the balls where released got faster. In fact after every tenth catch, the speed increased further.

Ten more left, and Theo felt smug as he would be recieving a reward, but the unexpected happened....

Two balls from different directions came at him at the same. Each coming faster after each catch, he growled trying to concentrate harder. Two more rounds and he would be rewarded, but alas, such was not to be rewarded as three balls came at him, he managed to catch two but one escaped his blinded eyes and hit the back of his head.

"You lose babe" Kyran snickered and Theo removed the blindfold and turned  to see his mate was the cause of the ball he missed. He greeted his uncle (Kyran's dad) and father as his nostrils got a whiff of their scents, along with their mothers but didn't think much of it.

Theo didn't reply to his proud mate and turned his head away in sadness with a slight pout, only making Kyran laugh more.

"Thanks dad and uncle Remus" Kyran thanked them walking to his mate who refused to look at him causing their parents to laugh and leave without words

"Come on big guy, we should clean up it's almost 4pm, our guests should start arriving" Kyran placed a kiss on Theo's lips and tugged his mate in the direction of their temporary house. A small smile crept of his face as he allowed his mate to pull him, yet again.

....

The two had a cleaned up nicely and was now having a small snack as they missed lunch.

A knock sounded at door causing the silent peace to be disturbed.

"Come in" Theo called and in came Hunter

"All our guests have arrived and Vincent is getting them settled in the meeting hall" Hunter informed

"Okay coming" Kyran placed his and Theo's cup and plate in the dishwasher, while Theo brought their jackets helping Kyran with his before putting his own on and walked out with Hunter.

"Anymore dreams you've had of your mate?" Kyran asked Hunter

He shook his head no "I don't know if that's a good thing or bad" he said worriedly