Chapter 35: Life continues

Theo's POV

It's been approximately a month and a half of seizures, emergency ventilation and heart failures.

Yes, Kyran's being going into many seizures throughout the month or so. It's unexplained as always. I don't lose hope though, just stay calm for all those that need me just as much as Kyran needs me.

I'm glad to say that at least my family is doing much more better than I am. Mum's back to smiling and talking to close friends, albeit it's just a handful of people and her eyes still display a shadow of pain, but still progress. The twins are much more cheerier. They back to eating, playing with other pups and kids, talking and just running about keeping mum happy. Kyran's family is doing okay as well, though the worry of their son never waking up again and possibly forgetting all about his life and mate frightens them.

Me. Well I just can't use words to describe my pain. I don't show and smile to the people in greeting as I walk pass them while, I either visit mum house or aunt Crystal and the family, occasionally to my office to return paper and gather the important files. I just hide the pain behind the walls I've come to build. I've only gotten even more possessive after Kyran's comatose wake. Only letting Dr. Dean near him to do tests or check on him. I honestly can't watch one more needle enter his body. It hurts me everytime his face twists in pain.

Hunter and Vincent have been only both amazing and understanding. Helping out with the paper work and other aspects of the clan, even though one is newly mated, well not so so newly mated but still and the other, is consumed by his three month old baby girl, along with consoling his wife and self that Kyran's a fighter and will come back to us.

And that's the truth. My baby boy is the strongest person I know of both emotionally and physically, so I know his fighting everyday, every second to be with us. All that is keeping me going and just hanging on.

I once blacked out because of a major headache but I knew it wasn't my own, but rather my mate's. And that thought and pain just wants all this to be over, even if he forgets me and everyone, I just need him to be out of pain. I can always help him remember and create new memories. I can't begin to phantom how intense the actual pain his going through feels.

Dakota whine all day for his mate, but of lately his gone quieter and doesn't respond to my calls. We haven't shifted since that day, and he refuses to do so until his mate is awake again. I honestly didn't know what to do then and only wished dad was here more so. He would have known how to bring Dakota out.

I want to point out at the world and call them cruel for putting me in this situation, blaming them, but I know it was my lack strength that lead to my current situation. My fault and no one else's.

I get up from the hospital bed I'm in and walk to the window, opening the curtain letting the warm morning sun rays in, but I feel no warmth from it only cold.

It's shine only hurting my sleep deprived eyes. Yesterday night, Kyran's heart suddenly stopped beating. He was pulled away from me and wheeled into the emergency ward.  While all I did was cry into my base of my palms at my uselessness of being unable to keep my mate safe and protected.

Angelena and Soo Ho had gone back home, as they put it. Having exhausted their energy their needed to go back or their life essence would perish. They felt just as useless when it came to Kyran. Having done their purpose I couldn't be angry with them and understood binding them farewell.

I turn and walk back to Kyran, gently caressing the hair out of his eyes. I pick up the large bowl from the left corner and walk to the bathroom filling it with hot to warm water. I grab the soft sponge and soap from it rack along with a towel and head back to the room.