Chapter 22: Gathering- Another male-mated couple??

Meeting at 10am in the hall. Everyone is to attend. Let our vampire friends know. ○ Theo sends through the link, while Kyran sends a telepathic note to the vampires.

"Okay, come on babe. We should have a bath, eat and phone some Alphas', Kings and other chief leaders. We are are going to need all the help we can get." Theo tells Kyran the agenda for the day while gently rubbing soothing circles onto his lower back.

"Hey, don't order me around, this is yours and your wolf's fault that I feel immobile" Kyran mumbles into the pillow.

"Dakota says he is sorry and so am I that you are in pain" Theo kisses the dip in Kyran's lower back.

Kyran finally lifts his head from the pillow after so grumbling, revealing his crazy bed hair along with his flushed face and puffy lips.

"Don't you two be sorry. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Just next time I need a relaxing day off, like when we first did it I needed two days rest before properly walking because we did it all night." Kyran blushes a bright red at Theo's trumpt smirk.

He throws a pillow into Theo's face and makes a mad dash towards the bathroom. But it was more of a hurried limp.

Theo's laughs heartily watching Kyran limp-run into the bathroom. Sighing he lays down thinking about the events to occur. He sends a mental prayer to the moon and sun goddess to keep everyone safe from Devlin's wrath.

After a while he gets up and joins Kyran in the bath, only to watch his mate already dressed and drying his hair.

"I'll make some breakfast for us and our guest." Kyran says while gently kissing Theo on the cheek.

...

"Oh! Good morning did you two have a nice sleep." Kyran asks his guest, whom he thought was still asleep.

"Oh god yes, I haven't slept on a bed in ages. My back feels amazing" Soo Ho says while stretching and breaking his back.

"I also had a very comfy sleep, if I might say so" Angelena says softly.

"That's great. Let me make some breakfast while we discuss some things" Kyran says, feeling a bit embarrassed after his break down yesterday. Shouting at them and as if he was denying his bond with Theo.

He grabs some eggs, milk, cinnamon and bacon from the fridge along with bread.

"Firstly, let me apologize for my behavior yesterday it was totally inappropriate and sounded as if I was denying the bond I have with Theo, but I wasn't and I certainly don't want anyone else but Theo." Kyran says while cracking the eggs and adding a pinch of salt, a little sugar some cinnamon and a table spoon of milk before mixing it all together.

Theo presence unaware to the three people in the kitchen, while he stood by the staircase listening in on the conversation.

Kyran pulls a pan from the top draw and lightly oils it before turning the stove on. "I was just very scared, the thought of possibly losing the love of your life,.." he pauses and takes a shaky breath before continuing "lo-losing Theo is not a option, he is the light to my happiness and the reason I wake up every day. If I turned 21 and didn't meet my mate, I know for sure I wouldn't wake up the next day." He soaks the bread in the egg mixture and latters the bread in it, turning the bacon before placing the bread in the hot pan.

"What I'm trying to say here is that I absolutely do not regret being bonded with Theo, and if that means I have to fight the devil's reincarnation then so be it, because she's about to meet the devil himself" Kyran smirks while effortlessly tossing the French toast in the heated pan.