Chapter 11: magical cave & mother Oakar

3rd person's POV

Over their birthday preparations, Kyran and Theo  had skipped helping out and stuck together going camping, fishing, having sleep overs and much more.

Kyran's moods had changed drastically, becoming back to his usual self. He figured he was getting moody because he thought Theo and he had to separate because their parents where arriving and they where still keeping it a secret. And the stress of not being near his mate freaked the hell out of him.

However, Theo had other plans. He prepared a whole lot of corny, cheesy and romantic, yet adventurous activities for the two of them to do and get to know each other much more, and to also strengthen their already strong bond.

If one looked at the way Theo looked at Kyran, anyone would see the amount of love, admiration  and happiness in Theo's eyes. And Vise versa with Kyran gawking at Theo.

The two of them had a more than, amazing experience with each other, but no one would really know, just the two of them, special to them only. Unfortunately, time had passed and it was time for them to return to they respected homes. Disappointment and sadness written and evident on both their faces, unable to part ways they decided a family dinner would probably ease the separation they where already dreading.

'GLOMMY'  was the words in big and bold letters, floating over the heads of the two young men.

"Cheer up son, I'm 100 percent sure you will find your mate tomorrow" Victor said tapping both the shoulders of Kyran and Theo, making them sigh.

"Come boys, stop...stop being so..so depressing. It's a family dinner, how about some smiles" Mishika started while Crystal ended.

"Hmm" was Kyran's response as both he and Theo lifted their heads up and showed their parents their most forced smiles ever to their parents.

It was only the pair of parents and the two young men at the table, for they late dinner. This was because Alina was tired from her trip, also the pregnancy was starting to weigh her down. Vincent kept his mate at bay, easing her tiredness. The two young ones drained their energy earlier, playing and running around, and had to be put to bed early.

"Say, Kyran I was meant to ask yesterday, but you disappeared before I could ask.." Mishika asked

"Hmn" he answered lifting his head up just a little,  but his eyes still stared at his feet, as if there was the most fascinating thing on this planet.

"Hmn, why are you using sunglasses..at night...for the past couple of days" she continued...

Kyran's head lifted so fast, you'd think he broke some bones. So did Theo's head twist towards the direction of Mishika's voice, staring agape at her.

Kyran was left speechless unable to form any words, just utter a few sounds. "Um.. ahh.... yeah....hm" he mumbled trying to think of an excuse.

Theo quickly spoke in place for him as he also tried to come up with something to say. "Uhmm.. yeah h-he...his eyes...Yeah his eyes their where hurting when we where.... fishing. Yeah when we where we fishing the other day he said his eyes hurt, so I suggested he use glasses for now. And see it works their don't hurt anymore" Theo answered very stutteredly.

The nerves and suspicion could be seen and smelt radiating of them. But none of their parents said anything and just nodded their heads.

Theo and Kyran turned their and sighed slightly hoping their parents believed them, as much as their showed on their faces.
.
..
...
....
.....
Dinner was eaten, which meant the separation of the two. However, before they'd go to their respected homes, their fathers called on them in their Kingly and Alpha voice.