Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings

A/N: Double update

"Morning everyone" Kyran greeted his warriors, the remnants of his and Theo's early, early morning run evident. "We have some guests here today, so let's show them our new training form" he finished.

"Let's get ready to run the perimeter" Theo said loud enough for everyone to hear him clearly.

"We run the perimeter of the land then come back here and train. Will all of you be joining in" Theo asks the Alpha's, chief and their mates.

"We'll both will join the run but Eliza won't join the training" James replied first.

"Hmm, we too" Damien for the first time spoke "He means well all join the run but he won't join the training. He dislikes fighting" Cameron his twin gave some clarification.

"We both will join both run and training" Fryer said.

"Same here" Benny excitedly added "we joining both"

"Okay get warmed up, we start in 5 minutes" Theo replied. "You lead today fluffy, I'll take the back" he finished

"Okay" Kyran simply replied and scanned everyone warming up.
"Where is Sasha?" He asked no one in particular.

"King Kyran, my sister returned very late yesterday from the neighboring packs. I think she's still a bit down having not found them." A average sized female replied

"Okay Lizze, thank you. We'll go ahead, when she wakes tell to join in." Kyran said

"Yes King" the female replied

"Okay everyone let's move" Kyran shouted and started the run, Theo leaving last.

An hour and 25 minutes later, everyone reached back to the training grounds.

"Luna Damien I must say you have amazing stamina." Kyran complimented the petite male.

"Thank you King Kyran" he replied shyly.

"No please call me Kyran"

"You too, Damien is okay too" he smiled causing his two mates watching from the side to smile in pride, happy that they shy mate feels comfortable enough to communicate with someone.

"Okay, then I'll be sure too" Kyran continued "but... erh...uhm.... if you don't mind be asking... uhm how old are you and your brother?" He finished a bit uncomfortable

A light giggle was heard from Damien "we'll be 20 soon, Kyran" Damien tested calling Kyran, feeling comfortable and confident talking to someone other than his family and mate.

"Wow. You look too amazin, I thought you just entered 18"

"I get it a lot"

"I wi-" Kyran got interrupted "fluffy you and Damien can talk later. I'm sorry Luna Damien but I'm going to have to steal Kyran for training" Theo interrupted them, but also the two mates who listened into the conversation of their mate.

"Damien if you want, that tree there or the spot next to it is amazing for sun bathing, you'll enjoy it."

"Okay, I'll give it a try." He smiled and waved and ran to his mates.

"Okay everyone partner up"

"Hey Alek, want to partner up?" Benny asked, making Alek look at the small male with questionable eyes.

"Sorry, I'm looking for someone with more.., well muscles" Alek replied

"Scared I'll beat your ass" Benny smirked

"Pumpkin, we don't tease other leaders." Takeru scolded but his voice said otherwise

"No, let's pair up small fry" Alek tsked