Chapter 21: I'm Karma [18+]

So this is late🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
16+ age restrictions.

"You okay baby" Theo asks a rigid Kyran, as he stares of into the blank wall.

"Baby" Theo calls again, gently shaking Kyran out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Kyran looks at Theo in a blank stare, which turns into a painful eyes

"It's okay, let it all out" Theo comforts Kyran who did even know he was crying until Theo used the pads of his thumb to wipe the wet trails running down his face.

Kyran only burst into more tears, and quickly buries his head in the crook of Theo's neck, sobbing his pain

"I don't want to lose you Theo, I love you with all my heart, to the spaces ends. I don't want to lose you" Kyran says in between laboured sobs.

"I love you to infinity baby and nothing is going to keep us apart from each other. Okay!" Theo strongly says while gently rubbing circles onto Kyran's back in order to calm him.

"B.. but you heard what Angelena said, right. Us. You. No no no. I don't want to think about it." Kyran shakes his to get rid of such horrible thoughts.

"Then don't think about it baby. You have your family, my family, our friends, Dakota and me with you, so don't let it bother you now. When the time comes we will kill that bitch with no mercy whatsoever. She's hurting good people which means karma is going to catch her bad. And baby I'm that KARMA. So don't you worry and get a good night's rest, cause in the morning we have a lot of work to do." Theo says in one breath and only breathe in when he gets a confirmation nod from Kyran.

From the time they asked who 'she' was, Kyran has been on edge, having visions of that person hurting everyone around her in cold blood, with a vicious smile planted on her face. The image of her face was blackened out, which only caused Kyran to worry more about those around her.

After showing the guests to their room, Theo and Kyran now sit at the edge of their bed with Theo comforting his love.

The love confession earlier didn't let them bat out, because each knew that they love the other just as much, perhaps even more.

"Come let's take a bath and rest" Theo suggests making Kyran nod.

Theo picks him up bridal style and heads towards the bath. He places Kyran on the closed toilet and fills the tub with warm water adding a bubble bomb and relaxing scented jasmine oils into the water. When the tub is filled half way, Theo turns to undress Kyran only to find him already undressed in all his naked glory and flushed red skin, staring directly into Theo's eyes.

Theo undresses himself very slowly and teasingly watching every twitch and blush Kyran makes, while still staring deep into his purple hues of round hypnotizing eyes.

Kyran blurts out what has been on his mind from the night before ever since they had that conversation.

"I'm ready!" he says with a blood red blush covering the once pale cheeks all the way to his ears.

"Ready for what?!" Theo asks with a tilt of his head in confusion.

Kyran looks back into Theo's sky blue eyes and takes a deep breath before speaking "I'm ready Dakota, make me yours" he finishes and see blue change into bright yellow eyes and he knows Dakota is on the surface.

"Mate, are you sure. We heard a lot tonight. Are you sure?" Dakota asks but quickly runs up to Kyran and kisses him stopping the tears before they fall

"Don't misunderstand me baby boy, trust me when I say I'd love to ravish your body in and out, but after today's events I thought you'd want to rest it all out" Dakota whispers with his lips only a centimeter apart, while staring lovingly into Kyran's eyes.