||1||

A lot has happened since Tsunade told us about the allied shinobi force meeting.

Since I cut off my emotions for two days.

All of the l/n clan, aged 10 and over are able to use their ice jutsu without having to find their triggers. That's because of the ice pull jutsu that I've been using on them.

There are 23 Snowflake Guardians now. Not enough, but enough for now.

"Captains!"

"Yes!" myself and 9 others called, we all stepped forward.

In front of us are about 80,000 shinobi and a bit more. They're from all the nations, villages. Ninja with different skills.

There are five divisions and one special unit within those five units (aka the snowflake guardians).

° The First Division consists of mid-range fighters and is led by Darui of the hidden cloud, right hand to Lord Raikage.

° The Second Division is made up of close-range fighters and is led by Kitsuchi of the hidden stone village.

° The Third Division is made up of both close- and mid-range fighters lead by Kakashi Hatake of the hidden leaf village.

° The Fourth Division contains only long-range fighters, lead by Gaara of the sand village with Shikamaru Nara of the leaf village as his right hand man.

° The Fifth division was created for the purpose of special operations, and features ninja with unique skills, lead by Mifune of the land of iron.

There are also four special divisions:
° The Logistical Support and Medical Division led by Shizune of the leaf village - which has medical ninja.

° The Surprise Attack Division led by Kankuro of the sand village - which has the task to ambush the enemy forces.

° The third is the Sensor Division with Ao of the hidden mist.

° Finally, the Intelligence Division lead by Inoichi Yamanaka of the hidden leaf village - it is intended to gather information and relay it to Gaara and Shikamaru for strategy.

The headbands. My gaze travels along them all.

For the first time in hundreds of years, the shinobi world-- the five nations, are actually one.

The 5 main unit leader, and myself, moved to the front of the raised up platform we were stood on and looked out over the large area that was filled with lines and lines off thousands of shinobi. Everyone cheered as we all just looked down at them.

The war is coming.

I remember what we had planned earlier in the day.

"You think you can handle leading a group, little girl?" the Kitsuchi guy asked, us leaders were having a meeting with the five kage. I sighed.

I've learned how to turn off my emotions, just like I'm flipping a switch. I only had two days to prepare my ninja. But they were enough.

"I think I can, thank you," I nodded emotionlessly, simply crossing my arms and looking forward. Shikamaru was also here due to Gaara wishing his right hand man to be there.

"You don't look very strong," he kept poking, I let out a short breath. I must stay calm. I mustn't allow my emotions to control me.

"Don't underestimate her. She can kill you with the flick of her wrist," Gaara spoke up, I glanced at him and shot him a small smile before looking forward and placing my units marker on the map. Everyone looked at it curiously.

"Not too far, not too close," Tsunade nodded, "easy for you guys to leave when those people come around."

I had to explain that whole thing. The Snowflake and Shadow Guardians, why the l/n's would miraculously disappear at some point.

"Yeah. It's the perfect place for y/n's largest ice attack without any casualties as well," Shikamaru pointed out, tracing his finger at my smallest blast radius.

"And Riku's genjutsu. We just need to get him that far forward," I added on, "but only if the situation really calls for it."

"Indeed. You two know that you're talking about don't you?" the mizukage asked, leaning forward and looking at the two of us curiously. We shared a look for smiling and looking back at the woman and nodding.

"I've spent a lot of time with the Nara's," I told her sheepishly before moving my marker again. I placed it north east to the centre of the battle.

"I will work as hard as I can to direct the guardians over here. The less casualties caused by us, the better," I told them all quickly, standing and then stabbing a kunai into a waved area, "then the younger of our clan will go over here, they'll be on standby for any major healing."

"Why the younger?" the Raikage asked.

"Because not only are they young and not made for battle yet, but, because they're young their chakra works stronger with basic medical ninjutsu compared to a 30 or 40 year old," I explained, "consequences strike the older generation pretty painfully."

"What about you, hm?" the Tsuchikage asked.

"Me? Well I'm the head of the l/n clan, however, I have been told I'm the best at medical ninjutsu and I will help out as much as I can but I can't promise I'll be there. That's why the younger generation will be there, to help Shizune's squad so that they don't tire too quickly," I replied before yawning and stepping away from the map.

"Come, we must go see the ninja now," Gaara announced. We all nodded and followed him out, moving to our respective places.

And now we're looking around, walking and listening as the ninja below cheer. Even though many will die, they're all prepared, they're ready, they expect death. But they are still happy.

It's refreshing to see there's still a bit of hope out there.

I looked at the other leaders, Darui looked spaced out, Kitsuchi looked proud, maybe a little cocky, Gaara looked tense, stiff as a board, Kakashi looked really bored and Mifune was just...stood there... I don't really know how to explain it. He looked like a blank stick or something. Wrinkly but emotionless.

"Now then Gaara, you're the commandering chief of the main battle regiment, please address everyone once they settle down," Kakashi spoke, it was normal toned but loud enough for us to hear.

"If they settle down," I sighed. This whole thing was starting to become troublesome.