||3||

We were running, Shikamaru was close to Gaara and I wasn't far from that.

My arm started glowing a different colour just as an arrow came soaring in my direction.

"Shadow Guardians! 2 o'clock!" Xander shouted as he threw his spear at the arrow, I grabbed it and threw it at the Guardian who had shot at me, Xander retrieved it quickly.

"Time to go!" I shouted, Gaara noticed and nodded.

"Sorry we weren't here for a while. The 5 ninja who're staying with the five units, scatter now. The rest, sprint, go to the location!" I shouted before pushing ice into my feet and flying off the ground, ice levitating under my step as a easily skated across the surface away from the larger group of shinobi.

Shikamaru's PoV

"Sorry we weren't here for a while. The 5 ninja who're staying with the five units, scatter now. The rest, sprint, go to the location!" y/n shouted, her gaze locked with mine and I nodded.

Stay safe y/n.

Ice appeared and she skated away, the rest of the l/n clan following closely after her.

"Shikamaru," Gaara called, I looked at him, "stay focused."

"Don't worry about it, I know what I'm to do," I replied.

°❄️°

"First company, come on, you're wish me," Darui called before running off and separating.

"Second, let's go!" Kitsuchi shouted.

"Third, we're going this way," Kakashi called.

"Follow me fourth unit," Gaara called loudly, we all followed into a different direction to the fifth company.

Your PoV

"Hello!" Kota shouted, jumping down in front of me and swinging his leg to my head, "it's been a while since we last met."

"Not long enough," I glared at him, gatching his leg and spinning him around, causing him to collide with Drayton.

"Goddamnit Kota!" Drayton shouted at him just as he avoided Kye's sword just in time not to loose his head.

"Sorry, Drayton," Kota apologised sheepishly rubbing the back of his head awkwardly before jumping up and lunging after me again. His fist raised, ready to shoot at me but it was strange. There was his fist and then three shadows of it following it.

When I dodged his real fist, I was hit by the shadowing ones with three times the force that it seemed to actually come at me.

I went flying back until two people caught me and gently placed me down.

"You OK?" Zyra asked, I nodded, Aunt Mina came into sight.

"What should we do?" she asked. I sighed.

"Everyone summon your Guardians! Fall into guardian mode, the original eight, including myself, knock it up a notch and go into guardian mode twice. It's possible, trust me, I've done it before," I ordered, speaking through our communication links.

"Summoning jutsu: the snowflake guardians summoning!" all of the l/n clan shouted in unison. Poofs of clouds and smoke appeared as dozens of original snowflake Guardians went flying up into the sky, their wings stretching out and made them hover above us.

"What is this?" Kistov called down to me. I looked up at him and started doing the Guardian mode handsigns.

"The guardian war," I replied, all the summons gasped but then nodded.

"Well then, everyone pair with your summoners, protect them while they trigger guardian mode!" a very familiar man shouted.

"S-sora?" Aunt Mina's voice echoed, I looked to them both.

"Hello Mina, I hope you're doing well. Let's fight shall we, darling?" he asked, I noticed Sora looked much much younger than he previously was.

"Remember, when we choose to become like this our forms turn into when our power was at its highest," Kistov landed in front of me and I finished my handsigns. My body glowed and wings grew, my clothes cleared up a bit but I did the handsigns again, this time my shoes disappeared, my skin paled incredibly, my clothes changed into a long white dress, the bottom reaching my ankles and being very loose and flowy, however the top was tight and had no sleeves.

"That's a new look," Kistov commented.

"Did you not know that this happened?" I asked, he shook his head.

"We didn't try," he replied. I laughed.

"Well now you know," I replied, "Alright. Everyone! Work with your summons! Fight as hard as you can but avoid any poison! Remember, the antidote we have is only temporary, only slows the poisons path for a good 3 days."

Everyone nodded and off we went. Flying or sprinting forward.

Rose's PoV (one of the l/n children who split to go with another unit)

"You alright there, kid?" the leader of my unit, Darui asked as he fell back a bit to check up on me.

"I guess," I shrugged as we reached our place and lined up, "how can you be perfect when you're at war?"

"True," he nodded with a slight chuckle before dropping down a few cliffs.

"You're one of the l/n kids, right?" a girl with two buns in her brown hair asked me as I moved across.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Do you know how their fight is?" she asked me. I closed my eyes and put a finger to my forehead.

The scenes of fighting filled my mind. Not many l/n's had died but many shadow Guardians had.

"Seems we have the upper hand," I told her, opening my eyes and dropping my hand to my side, "what's your name?"

"Tenten, and you?" she asked.

"Rose."

"Nice to meet you Rose, how old are you?" she asked.

"It's my birthday today so I guess I'm 9 now," I replied before crouching down as the ocean started shifting and dozens of white creatures popped out along with shinobi with dark eyes.

"Happy birthday Rose," Tenten said just before we all went running to attack. I created ice under my feet so I went sliding down easily to the white creatures.

Yeah.

Happy birthday Rose.