||61||

We arrived at the top of the square quickly and took our positions, Shikamaru, Ino and Choji all stood on the top of the rooves of buildings around us and I stood in the centre of the square.

Shikamaru's PoV

"Are you sure about this, Shikamaru?" Choji asked, "I mean-- she'll probably die from whatever she's planning to do..."

"If she dies, I'll kill her," I replied, rolling my eyes, "although, I highly doubt that she'll die. I mean it's y/n we're talking about. She's cheated death more times than any of us can coun--"

"Shikamaru, Choji. All the snowflake guardians are coming over here," Ino interrupted me before turning to y/n and shouting it down to her. Immediately a wash of confusion hit y/n's face as the group of people came over. Yuuto at the front of the group.

"Y/n!" Yuuto shouted, "all the shadow guardians just vanished!"

"What?" she looked at him confused.

"What this simpleton means is they used their shadow jumping power and disappeared like the cowards they are," Zachariah clarified.

"Ah. Makes more sense now," y/n nodded before sighing and turning around, "what to do... what to do... Xander! Where are you?"

"H-Here!" my cousin jumped over a bunch of people and landed just behind me. Y/n turned to him and then looked to Yuuto.

"Yuu, can we have one of your tracking tattoos?" y/n asked him.

"Sure," he nodded before lifting up his shirt and placing his hand on his waist. Within seconds a lion was stood next to him.

"Xander infuse some of your chakra into the lion," y/n turned to her cousin.

"Um-- ok," he nodded, "but why?"

"Just do it," she rolled her eyes, Xander placed his hand on the head of the lion and a blue glow surrounded it before he moved away from it, "now what?"

"Find the shadow guardians," y/n told it, biting down on her finger and allowing a drop of blood to drop on the lions nose, "anyone that smells like the blood that isn't of these people."

The lion did a few turns before growling at y/n.

"Liona!" Yuuto shouted, y/n just put her hand up and turned around.

The lion stood next to y/n making us all stand tense. Ready to fight.

"Morgue! Come out!" y/n shouted.

"Morgue?" Ino mumbled, "he's here?"

A large shadow like vortex appeared in front of her. I jumped down and got ready to send a string of shadow towards y/n and catch the person who would walk out.

"If I'm going down," Morgue's voice echoed as he stepped out and glared at y/n, "then you're going down with me!"

A hand grabbed y/n, she looked surprised but didn't seem to fight back.

"Y/n!" we all shouted as Morgue dragged the h/l h/c haired girl in the darkness.

"Damnit!" Yuuto shouted as he fell flat on the floor where the shadow previously was after he'd lunged forward to try and pull her back, "Liona! Find y/n!"

"Don't," I spoke up, at this everyone looked at me.

"Why would you say that, huh? You're her husband! Shouldn't you care more?!" Yuuto walked up to me and grabbed my shirt, "what the hell, man?!"

Why did I say that?

Maybe because she's strong and I know she'll get out alive?

Or maybe because I know she wont stop until she is sure that everyone is dead.

And I know... we'll just get in the way.

"He does care," Choji grabbed Yuuto, "you don't know what's going on in his head!"

"You too?" Yuuto glared at Choji, "I lost Riku, Hyousuke sensei is unable to do anything anymore. I can't lose her too."

"You're letting your emotions rule you, young man," a familiar voice came out of no where as footsteps approached us.

"F/n," I looked at y/n's father with wide eyes.

"If I know my daughter, and I am confident that I do," he continued, "then she'll be quite alright. You must be on her team. It was Riku Haru... Yuuto Reo and that irritating man Hyousuke Izumi. You've grown up well though I don't believe I ever met you. But then again I was never at home to meet you."

Yuuto frowned at him.

"Y/n...didn't talk much about you," he confessed.

"That damn brat," f/n frowned, "she's so disrespectful sometimes! Truly she is a pain in my ass."

"Mine too," y/n's summon walked over. What was his name again? Oh, Kistov.

"I can confidently tell you that she survived fighting all the six paths of pain. She can survive fighting those weak ass shadow guardians," Kistov grinned, "and if she starts dying. I'll go to her. I am still her summon after all, we have a connection that seems to still be intact even as a I'm alive again... I'm not happy about that. That means I'm stuck with her until she dies. Oh the torture."

F/n cast him a bored side glance.

"Don't lie to us," he told Kistov, "you were my summon before I died. I know you actually care about those who summon you."

Kistov let out a huff and cross his arms.

"Who are you the summon of then, smart guy?" Kistov glared at him.

"I don't have one," f/n rolled his eyes.

I sighed and looked away.

"She won't need your help, Kistov," I told them, stopping their bickering, "she won't die. Once this is all over, you guys will return to your graves."

"So harsh," f/n hit me lightly on the head, "where are your manners, Shikamaru? Do you really want me gone so quickly?"

"You're just being a drag," I sat down and yawned, "lets just rest while we wait. Kistov, keep an eye on y/n."

"Whatever, I guess I'll put more effort into trying to help her," he dropped to the floor, "this is becoming a pain. Can I just die again? At least then I'd get to read or something until y/n interrupted my comfort."