||47||

"y-y-y-y/n slow d-down," Hinata called out, I sighed and turned around to see everyone shivering their heads off.

"Oh fine," I spun the snow around the group of shivering nin carried them with me on levitating snow and decided to move us up the mountain quicker by beginning to run now that I wasn't going to be leaving anyone behind because I carrying them on a pillow of snow.

The sound of snow crunching to my left caused me to stop and turn.

"Come out, stop hiding!" I shouted.

"Wh-what?" Kotetsu asked as they all leaned forward to see what I was looking at just as a very familiar looking guy appeared from behind a rock covered mound of snow.

Zethran's PoV

"Come on," I stopped walking to turn around and look at my team, "you are all taking way too long. It's not even cold!"

"We're not all a-as adapted to this as you are," Shikamaru grumbled as I took a seat on a boulder and watched as the group trudged through the snow.

"If it makes you feel better, once we hit the caves, you won't have to walk through super thick snow until we're going home," I attempted to lighten the situation.

"That is if we go home," some nin at the back of the group mumbled, which destroyed all attempts to lift morals.

Wow. Thanks.

While I waited, I looked behind me to where the entrance to the secret entrance was. Not too far away, about 5 or 10 more minutes of hiking.

"Come on guys, we don't have far left to go!" I started to cheer before a kunai came flying right towards my head, "whoa-- no."

Ducking, I pull out my own kunai and stand at the ready. We need to get out of the snow or these guys aren't going to be able to fight at all.

Their lives are in danger, it's my job to help them and I will.

Clapping my hands twice, I make the snow below them rise up and sent it flying towards the cave.

"Once you get there, keep to all the left passageways! You'll reach the top, go!" I shout to them. Shouts of disapproval came back but I shrugged it off as I got ready to fight... No... It's you..-!

Zyra's PoV

"If we keep walking at the rate we are, then we aren't going to reach the south entrance," Kye sighed as we walked at the front of our slow moving team.

"It is really cold for them," I reminded him with a smile, "we just have to be a bit careful, yeah? It's not just l/n's here now."

"Zyra, Kye! Man down!" Aaron shouted from behind us, we turned to see Aoba was clinging on for dear life in what seemed to be a chasm that was covered by a lot of snow but collapsed when he stepped on it.

"Everyone try grab him!" Kye shouted as we skidded over to the edge.

"Pull me up!" Aoba shouted as people grabbed his wrists and started pulling him up again, he was basically up when a kunai landed on the other side of the chasm.

"Wait a second... Isn't that a--" Ebisu started.

"Paper bomb!" I exclaimed, everyone get dow--"

Lloyd's PoV

"And we're finally here," I sighed, "everyone take a seat and rest up, once we reach the end of these caves then we're going to be in the open top where we used to live."

Everyone responded in their own unique way before taking a seat.

"I am so tired," Aaron sat next to me, "I forgot how high up this stupid entrance was."

I nodded.

"Me too," I agreed, "but it'll be nice to return, maybe I can recover something from my home."

"You mean a certain photo you decided not to pick up because it brought back unwanted memories?" he asked.

"Yes, wise guy, yes," I nodded and rolled my eyes, "anyway, I wonder if anyone else has reached their locations?"

"Probably," Aaron nodded, "there wasn't any problem for us on our way, so I don't think there will have been any problems for them."

"Ensui are you messing with the shadows?" I heard someone ask, I looked over to the Nara curiously to see the shadows around him and the people around him were abnormally swaying.

"Everyone get up!" I shouted, "step away from the--"

The sound of an explosion cut me off and shook the cave to the point that it caved in around us.

"Damn it!" Aaron shouted before we were forced down.