||17||

Shikamaru's PoV
2 days later

"Finally!" Zethran shouted as a familiar blonde woman entered y/n's hospital room, "how long were you going to make us wait?!"

"Just because I'm not Hokage anymore doesn't mean you can go acting disrespectful to me, boy," Tsunade spat before looking at y/n and sighing, "if I don't recognise this right now then I'm a failure of a sensei."

"You've seen the drawback before, Lady Tsunade?" I asked, curiosity filling me as she sat down on a stool across from me.

"Yes I have. Her father, f/n, once used a really dangerous l/n forbidden jutsu and was hit was a drawback. The idiot almost died," she replied before standing up and blocking all of y/n's chakra points, "it's really simple to wake her back up."

We all listened closely, Shizune was stood behind her with Tonton in her arms.

"Block all the chakra points," Tsunade continued, "then push a lot of chakra into each point until..."

She trailed off and fell silent as she pushed a lot of chakra into each chakra point. Once she was done, she punched y/n in the gut with so much strength that the bed broke into two.

"Then punch her with enough force that it will shock her awake," Tsunade concluded her lesson, clapping her hands clean of some invisible dust as y/n jerked forward and coughed violently, hugging her stomach where Tsunade had just punched her.

"Bloody hell, what in the world just fell on me?" y/n coughed out, her voice strained before her eyes landed on Tsunade's grinning form, "Tsunade!!!!!"

She instantly jumped up and sprinted towards Tsunade.

See, what'd I say? She'll be up and moving like all she did was sneeze in no time.

"Get back here!" I heard y/n shout as she chased Tsunade out the hospital. Shizune was just stood in the room with myself and Zethran, she let out a really long sigh.

"Oh may I be blessed with one peaceful day?" she begged before we all left the room to see y/n sat on Tsunade outside, Tsuande's body was stuck to the floor in an ice shell.

"You punched me!" y/n shouted.

"But it healed you, did it not?" Tsunade asked innocently, but her face still sporting a 'that was so worth it' smirk.

"I mean... Yes... It did, I suppose," y/n nodded before shaking her head, "you left the village without saying goodbye!"

At this Tsunade's face fell.

"Sorry, I just had to get out," Tsunade told her, "besides, not that much could've changed while I was gone, right?"

Y/n sighed and leaned forward, whispering something to Tsunade which caused said woman to forcefully break out of the ice shell and scream 'what' gathering the attention of the people passing by.

"Shi...ka...ma...ru..." Tsunade broke my name down, a burning fire blazing in her eyes as she cracked her knuckles.

For some reason, I feel like I'm in danger and I'm definitely going to feel a punch rather similar to the one y/n got.

"What a drag, you women are so troublesome!" I sighed before bracing for impact from Tsunade's flying fist. But instead, a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Welcome to the family. Or should I say, you break her, I break you?" Tsunade asked with an innocent voice but evil aura.

"S-sure," I nodded before looking over at y/n, she came over and I whispered to her to ask Tsunade to act as her family for the ceremony.

Maybe it will calm her down?

"Tsunade, how about some ramen?" y/n suggested, "now that I'm awake and hungry and hurting, I think you should buy me some ramen."

Tsunade nodded and the two linked arms and walked away with Shizune and Tonton close at their heels.

"So.." Zethran trailed off, "it can't just be me that feels that that reaction was weird and unnecessary? Also it seemed like the whole thing was rushed and didn't make sense?"

"True," I nodded, "but its Tsunade and y/n, one of the best pairs I've seen in my life. A lot of things seem rushed and nonsensical around them. Now.. I need a nap. See you around."

I shot Zethran a lazy wave before walking to Choji's, it was the closest house nearby.

Wait a moment, y/n didn't really acknowledge me back there at all.

Why that little..--

Your PoV

Myself, Tsunade, Shizune and Tonton all sat at the bar table of Ichiraku ramen.

"Welcome back ladies," Teuchi greeted us.

"Hello," Ayame greeted us too, "usual?"

We all nodded and the father and daughter got to working.

"So, tell me everything, y/n," Tsunade turned to me, looking at me with eyes that just screamed 'I need gossip', so I told her how Shikamaru proposed to me.

Both her and Tsunade looked like they wanted to scream and fangirl, but kept themselves composed.

"Oh how I wish I was still young," Tsunade gained a far away look as she thought back to her past, pain flashing across her eyes just before she snapped out of her daze, "I'm glad that smart idiot finally got thr guts to step up a bit."

"You two make the best power couple," Shizune smiled over to me as our bowls of ramen were placed down in front of us.

The two older ladies started eating instantly and Tonton ate the small lettuce leaves on a plate.

"So," I trailed off, staring into my bowl, "I was wondering, Tsunade, if you came to the wedding."

"Of course I'll come, y/n," she replied as she stuffed a bunch of noodles in her mouth.

"Not as my godmother though," I shook my head, "as my guardian."

She choked on her food.

"Tsunade, will you walk me down the aisle?" I asked her, looking into her eyes that held disbelief before she smiled and pulled me into a bone crushing death hug.

"Yes, of course I will, y/n," she replied, I smiled and grimaced in pain, patting her back.

"I won't...have a...body to be...walked down with...soon," I forced out before Tsunade let out a small 'oh' and let go.

She smiled at me.

"Thank you, y/n," she mumbled before eating again.

I started eating and smiled myself.

You're welcome, Tsuna.