||16||

"y/n?" a voice called, "what're you doing here?"

I opened my eyes to see the grassy oasis again, my mother stood across from me with worry shimmering in her eyes.

"And why do you look like that?" she proceeded to ask.

"Like that?" I repeated before walking over to the lake to see my eyes with dried blood like tears trailing down my cheeks.

Then I remembered.

"Ah, the backlash hit me," I spoke up as more people appeared. Quickly, I splashed water onto my face and washed myself down before standing and drying myself with my shirt.

"Y/n?" it was dad.

"Hello, dad," I smiled, "my backlash hit me."

"I see," he nodded, "you might be here for a while so come on, follow us."

We walked through the scenery until we came across a log cabin. It was rather large and was surrounded by a garden of flowers.

"We're back!" mum shouted as we entered the cabin. Everyone turned around to see me. There was (obviously) my parents, Asuma, the first to fourth Hokage, a red headed woman, Shikaku, Inoichi, Jiraiya, Uncle Sora and Riku.

"Y/n?"

Sorry, I only care about Riku right now.

He and I both met in the middle of the room and hugged.

"You idiot, dying for Yuuto," I growled, I heard him chuckle.

"At least he's alive though," he replied as we stepped away.

"For now..." I looked away, "he's been in a coma since the war, we can't break him out of it either. Hyousuke sensei is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life too, as is Guy sensei."

"That is...quite unfortunate," Riku commented before letting out a sigh, "they pushed themselves too hard didn't they?"

"Guy and Hyousuke sensei, yes. Yuuto? I haven't a clue," I replied before letting out a sigh.

"One minute, you're here. Does that mean you're dead, jeez y/n, I always knew you were wreckless but please, this is a whole new level for you," he gave me a judging look.

"No. I am alive, I am just here because I've been hit by my backlash and currently am not conscious," I replied with a bored face, "I bet my fool of a fiancé is stuck to the side of my bed as well. Probably questioning why I'm always in the hospital or why I'm always getting hurt, huh?"

"Sounds like Shikamaru for you," Shikaku butted in, "he's only been like that around you, though."

"That's actually pretty sweet," Lord third laughed, "never in a million years did I expect the shadow hopping ice girl to be getting married to the lazy shadow boy."

"Lord third, please," I shook my head, "I haven't shadow hopped in...years? It's been a while since I have."

"See you can live without the shadows," he smiled a wrinkle raising smile.

"May we ask who you are?" one of the Hokage asked, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. Kind of looks like Naruto. No scratch that, he looks a lot like Naruto. Is that is father?

"F/n l/n it's a pleasure to meet...you?" I replied with more of a questioning tone.

"Daughter of those two?" a man with silver hair and serious eyes asked, I nodded.

"Well then! I'm Hashirama Senju, the first Hokage, the grump there is my brother, Tobirama senju, the second Hokage. It seems you already know the third Hokage and the blonde is--" Hashirama started introducing everyone.

"Minato Namikaze, the fourth Hokage and Naruto Uzumaki's father," the blonde interrupted, Hashirama fell down into a depressed mode probably because he was interrupted.

"And I'm Kushina Uzumaki, Naruto's mother," the red headed woman added on.

"OK," I smiled awkwardly, how am I supposed to react to this? Some of the most powerful shinobi known are in this room right now.

"So uncle Sora, how was fighting along side Aunt Mina?" I asked in complete curiosity, he grinned.

"it was amazing, I got to see my children and my favourite niece all at the same time," he grinned.

"I'm your only niece," I pointed out.

"Exactly," he winked before sighing, "you did some really flashy move right at the end of that fight. It was truly impressive."

"You were there?" I asked, "I thought everyone sent their summons away."

"No no, mina kept me around because I was helping heal up," he told me, "so is that flashy jutsu the reason why you're here?"

I nodded.

"Well then, do you really think it was worth it?" he asked me. I just shrugged.

"The entire l/n clan except for two children who were fighting with the allied shinobi forces survived, did they not?" I pointed out, Sora nodded, "so then my move on the shogi board was valid and was worth every ounce of my pain."

He just hummed before shrugging.

"Whatever you say..."

°❄️°

Shikamaru's PoV

I yawned and sat up again. The book I was reading fell onto my lap.

Looking over to y/n I can't help but smile, she's so peaceful. I am positive that she'll pull through this and then be walking around hours later like she just sneezed and continued her day like that.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, somehow she squeezed back. I checked if she was awake just to find she was very unconscious so...her body just naturally reacted?

That's so weird... But kind of cool?

Man, what a drag, I have a superhuman for a fiancée.