||63||

Yuuto's PoV

"I think that's y/n and that Morgue guy," I commented as we saw two figures stood on the top of the pillar, the shadow guardians had swarmed in a crowd around the bottom of the large pillar of ice. Obviously curious about what was happening.

"A public show, huh?" Xander walked over to me, "she pulls no stops. I can't wait to see what is happening here."

"She's always like this?" another snowflake guardian asked, "makes me wonder how she will use my jutsu."

"Your jutsu?" I looked at him confused, he smiled at me and bowed his head to me.

"I'm Xavier l/n, the person who created the l/n jutsu," he introduced himself to me, "I got stuck in a cage with that girl. She freed us using 'the old fashioned way', I believe she put it."

"Oh the old fashioned way, huh? I taught her that one on a mission that went south quick," I boasted proudly, "good to know she still uses it."

"Yeah well no one else knew what it was so don't be too proud of yourself," another guy came over, a cold look in his gaze.

"Quiet, Zachariah," Xavier elbowed him, "remember, we're in a different era now. This one is ran by her and by her, we will be allowed to return to our peaceful graves."

"There was nothing peaceful about your grave, big brother," Zachariah glared.

Big brother?! But Zachariah looks older than Xavier! What the--?

3rd Person PoV

Morgue threw his kunai at y/n who in turn threw her own back at him, they clashed and dropped to the floor as the two met in the centre, their fists being thrown to the opposing person who dodged and dodged. 

Y/n jumped back and pulled out her bow, it grew in size and four arrows of ice lined the end, she pulled them back and then released. They flew towards Morgue at an alarming speed which he reacted by jumping back and pulling up a shadow in the shape of a large shield. Each arrow planted itself into the shield before the four arrows and the shield disappeared, a small dark pool of water left at Morgue's feet.

She knocked another arrow into place, this time it was only one and it had a slight green glow to it as she compressed her chakra into it. She released the arrow, Morgue hadn't noticed the difference in the arrow and put a shield up again, however, this time upon impact it cut straight through the shield and straight towards the man, he stared at it in shock for a moment before attempting to step to the side, the arrow grazed his side, cutting through his hip deeper than he expected it to due to the addition of the y/n's chakra to the arrow.

She smashed her foot in the ground causing jagged spikes of ice to shoot up under Morgue's feet making him quickly jump out the waay. He kept jumping as move spikes seemed to follow him around. Y/n winced slightly as her shoulder began to send shooting pains through her body forcing her to stop her attack and clutch onto her shoulder in pain. Morgue took this chance to inspect the wound he'd gained, also visibly wincing before letting out a low 'tch' and looking back to y/n who seemed to be tying a piece of material around her shoulder tightly in hopes to stop the bleeding.

Morgue put his hand up and trained it to be level with her injured shoulder, he stared at her for a moment before sending a small shadow like dagger at the girl, he had delayed it too long. She noticed.

"Damn," she hissed before diving out of the way, the dagger went flying off the edge, burying itself into a tree further down.

It didn't disappear but somehow the tree burst up in a flurry of flames that quickly engulfed it, eating away at the wood. Y/n looked at it awkwardly, suddenly extremely happy she managed to dodge that before putting her hands up and creating dozens of ice splints. She dropped her hands, the splints went charging forward, Morgue dodged some but others seems to follow the path of the ones he dodged so he kept getting his by some of the sharp ice splints, hissing every time one hit him.

Y/n then focused on making a larger splint as Morgue dropped to his knees, his body didn't want to listen to him with all the splints sticking out from him in all different kinds of directions. He winced as he shakily raised a hand to y/n. Once she was satisfied with the size of the splint, she sent it flying at Morgue.

It planted itself in his stomach, however, y/n (just as Morgue did) cough up blood as she stared down at the floor. She'd forgotten that her ice gave her a shadow and it seemed like Morgue had controlled it to also push straight through her stomach, puncturing one of her lungs as it did.

Both the ice and the shadows disappeared including the large pillar they were stood on, the two heads of clans began plummeting to the floor.

"Not yet," they both mumbled to themselves before doing handsigns that were recognised amongst their respective guardians.

"Snowflake guardian mode."
"Shadow guardian mode."

The twos appearances changed as they stopped falling. Y/n's hair grew out and flushed a white, her clothes changed to that of a white dress that flowed around her feet, on her back large beautiful white feathered wings kept her up, in her hand her bow was held. The air around her became dramatically colder as the white of her dress began to flood read from the would she'd received.

However, opposite her, something not so beautiful took form. Morgue's hair also grew out, reaching around his heels, turning a charcoal black, his eyes looked totally black, like his pupil had taken over the whole eye. His clothes turned into something slightly torn up and burned, his shoes turned into high black boots that looked like they were the only half decent thing he wore. On his back, a pair of bone like black wings grew out, somehow holding him up though it shouldn't be able to do such a thing. In his hand a sword that had a slight red glow to it, like it was absorbing his blood as it escaped his wounds.

"What is that monstrosity?" Zachariah leaned forward, staring at Morgue.

"That's the shadow guardian mode," Zethran replied stepping forward, "though his seems to be worse than everyone else's that we've fought against."

"You're right. It's...more sinister," Xander nodded.

"Strange..." Xavier hummed as he took a seat on a boulder and watched closely, "She's got both l/n and Hira blood in her... Yet she only portrays the l/n blood."

"You're right. I've only seen her use the snow," Zachariah nodded before laughing, "can she not use the shadows. How amusing!"

Shikamaru looked at Zachariah slightly annoyed.

"She can use the shadows," he informed them, "I've seen her do it."

"Oh really?" Zachariah teased, "I don't believe you."

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and stared up into the sky again, his eyes glued to y/n's form, a small smile traced his lips as he admired the woman before him.

"Head out the clouds, Shikamaru," Choji slung his arm around Shikamaru's neck.

"They weren't in them to begin with," Shikamaru grumbled.

"Yeah right, don't think I didn't notice you staring," he grinned at his best friend before looking up as well, "do you think she can do this? She's losing a lot of blood up there."

"Yeah," Shikamaru nodded, "she can do it. We'll just have to heal her up as soon as she's done."

"Right," Choji nodded before they both focused on the people in guardian mode, flying above everyone else.

"Don't worry, if I know my niece, and I think I do," Sora walked over, "then this fight is hers. No matter what happens."