||2||

It's strange... I don't sense Naruto anywhere... Or killer B... Did the kage explain to me what was happening with them again?

Oh yeah! They're keeping the jinchuriki out of the way.

"Should we silence them?" I asked, "they don't seem to be quieting anytime soon."

"Yes, go ahead, y/n," Gaara nodded at me. I nodded and clapped my hands together. Cold steam started flowing until it reached half way down the mountain and formed ice letters spelling out 'silence' because it seems like a bit too much effort to do anything else.

The crowd silenced, Gaara seemed to freeze up a little more.

"Don't worry, Gaara. Just talk, I'm sure they'll appreciate whatever you tell them," Darui said lazily. Gaara nodded.

But silence still seemed to echo.

Well... Until people started aruuing about Gaara being the chief and so on. It was the sand ninja getting angry about it, naturally.

"Well isn't this a mess," I sighed before clearing my throat and then forced my voice to echo, "shut your traps, please and thank you. The Kazekage will speak now."

Everyone silenced again and I looked at Gaara, he nodded, confidence flowing through him again before opening his mouth.

"In the name of game and gain in each village. Shinobi have hated each other for many years from the first to the third great ninja wars and the conflicts in between. All of that hatred tried for power thus I was born. In the past I was hatred and power and a jinchuriki. I hate this world and all its people and thought about destroying both," Gaara spoke to them with a commanding tone, making sure to keep their attentions and prevent any more fights from breaking out.

However... I don't think telling them that you wanted to wipe them out was a very good idea, Gaara...

"That's exactly what the Akatsuki are trying to do now. But then a single shinobi from the hidden leaf stopped me!" he closed his eyes, he looks like he's reliving past memories, the chunin exams maybe? The time his tailed beast was taken from him? The time his student was snatched away? The time someone tried to kill him on a joint mission? Naruto. That's who he's taking about. Naruto, the nine tails jinchuriki and Gaara's seemingly first friend. Someone whom he can trust.

"He cried for me. I was his enemy, but still he cried for me. Then he called me his friend even though we had battled, he saved me. We were on different sides, but we were both jinchuriki. Between those who have experienced the same pain, there can be no hate! There are not enemies here now! That's because each of us bears the pain of having been hurt by the Akatsuki," his voice held many emotions, anger, sadness, regret, remorse, "the sand... The stone... The Leaf... The mist... And the cloud are no more. Now there is only: shinobi!"

Everyone gasped at him, myself included. All my doubts have left me.

"And if you're still unable to forgive the sand then you can come back and face me after this war is over," he shouted, the looks on everyone's faces have changed, pride and honour, "the friend I spoke of who saved me is the target of our enemy. If he falls into the enemies hands our world is finished! I want to protect my friend! And I want to protect this entire world!"

"I am too young and inexperienced to do that... So I ask you, all of you, please lend me your strength for this fight!" Gaara bowed his head to the ninja and they all cheered. They shouted pride filled comments. They called up and said that they would happily fight with him. They would help him win. They would give him strength.

Wow Gaara. You really have touched the hearts of many. You're just like him. You're just like Naruto.

"All those who feel as I do, follow me!" Gaara concluded loudly, his hands outstretched and the cheering increased in volume.

"Time to go," I mumbled, turning on my heels, the other leaders nodded and followed after.

We reached the front of the lines and I took the lead of the leaders.

"All leaders, go to your respective units now!" I shouted, they all shot back a chorusing 'yes' and moved. This clearly early questioning glances off the shinobi who were just cheering for Gaara. I took a deep breath.

"Alright everyone, my name is f/n l/n, head of the l/n clan, there will be 5 l/n ninja permanently in each unit. They will be your backbone and will protect you will as much strength as possible. Trust them and they will trust you," I announced loudly, my voice echoing, "good luck and I hope we meet again."

I walked over to my group, they shot me swift nods and small smiles as I looked at them seriously before looking to Gaara (who was standing on my right side).

"Take the lead, captain," I shot him a wink and he chuckled before nodding.

"Let's go!" he shouted before running, his unit feeding out first then mine coming in a close second but making sure to keep to Gaara's units complete right side from first ninja to last meaning we were basically in a sparse single file line.

"Y/n!" some shouted from behind, I turned and ran backwards as my bow was thrown at me.

"You might need that," Zethran shot me a smile and I nodded.

"Thanks. Now I feel almost a little more complete," I smiled before running forward again, shrinking my bow down and putting it in my chunin vest. On my left arm, my allied shinobi forces headband, on my right, my snowflake guardian symbol.

I wore my chunin vest over a white shirt with my left arms sleeve cut off and my right one stopping half way down my lower arm at a tight stop. I had black shorts on, my left leg completely bandaged up and my right arm the same. My left was brightly glowing blue, the shadow mark hadn't started glowing yet... Thankfully.

We still have time.