||65||

3rd Person PoV

"Y/n!" Shikamaru shouted, about to go running down the side when a pair of wings flew faster than anyone could react down to the lake. Kistov.

"Y/n, hold on, you're not allowed to die on me now," he grumbled before diving into the water.

He swam down into the murky darkness, cringing when the ice block of Morgue came close to him before noticing the familiar h/c hair and quickly hooked his arm around her waist, pulling y/n out of the freezing water and out. He quickly added a layer of ice to the water before flying to the top of the mountain again, laying the girl down.

"Move," Zachariah growled, pushing people out of the way as he and Xavier approached, "she saved our family I suppose I can heal her."

"No need to be so cold, little brother," Xavier replied, chuckling at his own stupid joke as the two knelt down and hovered their hands over y/n.

Within seconds of being under the green glow, y/n shot up. She looked at herself in confusion.

"What on earth--?" she questioned before jumping up and stretching, "this is freaking wild. I don't feel hurt or tired at all!"

"Thus the power of the originals," Zachariah bowed mockingly, "feel free to thank us and owe everything to us. I mean we did save your life."

"Now now, Zach, there's no need for that," Xavier hit his brothers head lightly before smiling at y/n, "I think it's time that this jutsu gets released, don't you?"

"Oh... you mean the resurrection jutsu," y/n nodded, "funny story-- I have no idea how to start this, let alone stop it."

"Well aren't you just the most useful tool in the shed?" Zachariah snarled, y/n gave him a blank face.

"Not my fault. I didn't make it," she crossed her arms and looked away with a humph. When she opened her eyes, they stopped on her father who smiled at her.

Your PoV

"Dad," I smiled before running over to him and hugging him.

"Hey, y/n, you've gone and grown up while I wasn't looking, huh?" dad replied as he hugged me back.

"Well you haven't been looking for a while, I guess," I shrugged before remembering mum, "mum's chained up at the bottom of the--"

"No I'm not," came a voice, interrupting me, we all turned to see the shadow guardians were walking over to us, my mother at the front of the group.

"M/n," dad walked over, they both hugged, most of the older and not so recent generations of both clans looked at them in disgust.

"Anyway, Lloyd," I turned to the man, "speak to me. How do we send these guys back to eternal napping?"

"I'm going to guess you need to compress your shadow and snow side and repeat the words that were spoken before but with a twist or something. There's nothing actually written about sending them back," Lloyd told me.

"Well... isn't that just useful?" Zachariah blurted out my thoughts.

"I can always force both of my sides to work," I said, "I've done it already before. Though... it was when we were attacked after Xander was-- I k-- uh... after I was kidnapped by Morgue and locked up in that disgusting arena. But then again, mum was helping me out..."

"I can't do that again," mum told me as she walked over and placed her hand on my shoulder, "you have to learn to do this on your own. I have a strange feeling we wont be able to be summoned again."