||57||

"Uncle!" Cana exclaimed as the two men were squashed into our cells, the white haired man in mine and the black haired one in Cana's.

"Cana?" the black haired man gawked at the girl before hugging her, "oh dear Cana I thought you were dead!"

"Didn't we all," I mumbled, leaning against the back of the cage again.

"Brother, you mean my daughter Cana?" the man in my cell asked.

"Yes, Xavier," the black haired man nodded, "Cana, this is Xavier l/n, your father."

Well this isn't awkward at all.

"Father?" Cana frowned, "Uncle Zachariah, isn't he dead?"

"You're all dead," I shouted, starting to get annoyed with this naïvety, "Technically I'm the only living person here."

"And who are you?" the black haired man glared at me.

"I'm f/n l/n Nara. The head of the l/n clan and the snowflake guardians," I replied rather too smugly, "and the guy who brought you here is technically my grandfather. He's supposed to be dead."

"That means you're..." the Xavier guy shook his head, "I'm Xavier, the l/n who created our jutsu and that's my younger brother though he looks older than me. He's Zachariah."

"Nice to meet you," I nodded, "that Demetrius douche told me about your origins."

"Yeah right," Zachariah scoffed, "he probably told his side of the story."

"Well I don't feel like listening to anymore story time so..." I moved to the front of the grate and narrowed my eyes in the direction of Morgue, "I need to get out of here and stop him."

"Well then let's bust out of here," Zachariah exclaimed.

"Don't it's--" Cana tried to warn him but sighed as Zachariah did some weird hand movements, nothing coming as the result of it, "--enchanted or something to block our jutsu."

"It's alright," I shook my head, "I'm planning on doing this the old fashioned way."

"The old fashioned way?" Cana questioned. I looked around until my eyes landed on a guy with a ring of keys hooked to his side.

"Hey! You with the grass hair!" I shouted, the guy turned around and frowned at me, "Get your butt over here!"

"You l/n's really piss me off," he growled as he walked over, "what do you want."

"Get me out of here," I snapped, "seriously. These guys are getting on my nerves."

He knelt down to my level and smirked.

"I don't care," he whispered slowly in mock, I growled and threw my arm out, making it look like I was reaching for him, he backed up and I caught the key on his belt and slipped it up my sleeve, "bitch! You're not getting out of here. You're all feral."

"I'll remember that next time we meet," I glare leaning back again and watching as he walked away.

"What did that do?" Zachariah asked annoyed.

"This," I slipped the key out and raised it up, "See the old fashioned way always works."

I slipped the key into the lock and unlocked the cage before opening it and slipping out.

"Unlock yourself, get everyone else out. I need to stop Morgue," I tossed the key to Xavier before running away and sneaking around the houses.

I stopped just short of the edge of the building right next to Morgue and watched as he stopped for a moment before sighing and starting that jutsu again. I ran forward and jumped onto Morgue's back and dragged him backwards.

"Who the--?" he shouted before I dragged myself backwards and flipped him over onto the floor and pulled his arms behind his back.

"That seemed a crap ton easier than I expected," I laughed to myself.

"Y/n?!" he exclaimed, "how did you get out?"

"The old fashioned way," I replied.

"The old fashioned way?" he repeated, obvious confusion in his face.

"Why does no one know what the old fashioned way is?" I asked in slight anger before Morgue rolled us and I was hit off the back of a wall. I winced and tried to push myself back up but fell back down.

"Oh did someone forget to tell you that you may get dizzy as your ability to use your jutsu again returns?" Morgue asked as he towered over me, "get up."

Yuuto's PoV

"Are we lost?" Sakura asked, "how are we lost?"

Myself, Kotetsu, Izumo, Hinata and Sakura somehow got ourselves lost once we reached the top of the mountain.

"She said the gates would be at the top and then the entrance was be straight forward, right?" Izumo asked.

"Actually, she didn't say anything about where we were supposed to go," I replied, "I guess we just have to guess."

"I say North," Kotetsu announced.

"North is back down the mountain," Hinata replied.

"South it is," I nodded as we continued walking straight forward along the flat section of land.

"I think it'll be quite amusing if y/n ends up reaching the place before us," Kotetsu laughed.

"She probably did," Zethran's voice came out of no where, we all turned to see him and...

"Xander?" I called.

"The one and only," he grinned, "kind of... I think... Maybe... Ah well-- seems like you guys are lost. Feel like going on a tour?"

"Little brother," Zethran shook his head, "we need to get home."

"Just suck the fun out of everything why don't you," Xander rolled his eyes, "do you know how boring it was being dead?"

"Fine, but be quick," Zethran rolled his eyes, "how did we even get to this section and not see any of our team-- well my team."

Xander shrugged and turned to us with a grin.

"Come on!" he exclaimed, "Welcome to our winter wonderland! To your right you'll see where the senile old elders of the clan used to meditate... To your left is... Snow. This place has not changed a bit. Oh wait-! There's a tree now. That cool."

"OK, shut up, you," Zethran sighed, "let's go... For some reason I feel like something is going to happen soon."