Part 2

"What do you mean by lost shipments?" jungkook's head jolted upward from his laptop laying on the mahogany desk in his office, which was painted a light grey ,with huge glass windows matching the length of the brown door on the right adjacent to each other.

The furry black sofa opposite a huge black book shelf and a polished brown coffee table which was currently preventing one of jungkook's men from moving any further backwards after delivering a message that might cause his death. The shipments carried guns and cocaine for his mafia. An organization jungkook ended up in to save the life of his sister, after his parents abandoned them.

Memories of how he wake up one fine morning, hoping to receive a kiss from his mother as a six year old boy and go to the park with his sister for the weekend .But was greeted by a silent house as compared to the sound of his mother's lovely singing, the one thing that makes her happy since his father rarely returned after work.Work jungkook had no idea what it was but was always shut down by his father when he inquired.

He always receives comfort from his 3 year old sister, Jennie, Jungkook's only family. The reason why he decided to move on after waiting for his parents for days and feeding on leftover food in the house with jennie but they never came back. They were sacked when the rent was overdue .

She was the reason why he took to any job he could do to get her what she wants while they roamed the streets of busan is search of shelter, the reason he joined the mafia in desperate need of money to take his sister to the hospital after he found her shivering from a very bad cold in their small shelter in the alley covered by card box forming a small box home where they slept when they came back from selling newspapers to make ends meet.

He was offered to deliver drugs to a client after he desperately went rushing to ask for help from the drug dealer by the pharmacy because an 8 year old was unlikely to grab attention .Desperate to save Jennie, jungkook took the job on promise that his she will be sent to the hospital.

He performed the delivery effectively, surprising the drug dealer at jungkook's intelligence. After jennie was discharged from the hospital, jungkook was introduced to the mafia boss and offered a work in return for food and shelter.

He met 12 year old Namjoon, the mafia's son, trained together for 8 years and is currently taking over the position as the boss after Namjoon stated clearly not having interest, unable to disappoint Mr. Kim after all that he had done for him and Jennie .

He became the most feared anonymous mafia boss in town with a current position as the head of jeon corps, a company he established two years after being the mafia boss.

Jungkook always gets the job done without mistake during his 4 years and now here was a stupid excuse for a workman standing in front of him with a black shirt and black pair of trousers, destroying the beauty of his dress and the aesthetic of the office with his ugly face telling jungkook the shipments he is expecting for months have been stolen.

"Did I hear you clearly?" jungkook said as he rose slowly from his office chair, the light from the chandelier shining on his beautifully sculptured face, revealing every detail from his sparkly black eyes which were now shooting daggers, thin lips accompanied by a sharp jaw with a neck revealing a neck tie from a three piece suit which did poorly to hide the muscle from his hand and thighs.

Jungkook always had people drooling over his appearance when he enters a room but was now making his workman cower in fear as he went round the table taking slow steps without breaking eye contact.

"s-sir we w-waited for the s-s-shipments to come bu..." "What did you say the first time?" jungkook cut off the man who looked like he is having a heart attack ,as junkook stood in front of the guy towering over him arms behind his back, waiting patiently for an answer. "t-t-the s-s-shipments were s-s-stolen".