Part 27

Namjoon parked his car beside the road, in front of the flower shop. The streets were still busy since it was only 10:00 pm. He hastily got out, ran to the door and quickly typed in the code. A security system he had installed on the door even after immense protest from Jin. He entered the shop after the click sound from the device and quickly located the switch to lite up the dark room.

"Jin!" He shouted, eagerly searching for any sign of him. He walked around from each aisle still shouting out his name. With every second that went by, he was getting more scarred. He ran through the back door and walked to the familiar white wooden door and heaved a sign before entering after noticing it was opened.

"Jin." He called out in a calm voice while entering the dark room. He shut the door and quickly located the switch. Nothing could explain the relief he felt when he spotted Jin lying sideways on the couch with his head on the armrest, a white blanket over his body.

"Oh god, Honey." Namjoon said, taking long strides towards him, before kneeling in front of the couch and gently cupped his cheeks searching his body for any bruise. He gazed into blood shot eyes that looked back at him with a blank expression.

"Are you ok? I'm so sorry." Namjoon said, placing his head in the crook of Jin's neck and hugged him tightly. He broke the hug after placing a long kiss on his head and looked back at him, caressing his ruffled hair.

"Please take me home." Jin said in a small voice almost going unheard.

"Ok." Namjoon said getting up.

"I want to be alone; can you take me to my house?" Jin said, still staring ahead at nothing. Namjoon knew he was traumatized by what happened, so he didn't want to argue with him. He was happy nothing happened to him.

"Ok." Namjoon said.

"I can walk." Jin said, after Namjoon's attempt to carry him. He slowly got up into a sitting position, the blanket slowly falling off. Namjoon noticed his shirt was opened even though he tried hard to close them by clutching onto it. He moved his gaze up to his neck and saw a fresh bruise.

"Are you Ok?" Namjoon asked, noticing his slight wince while getting up. Namjoon placed his hands on both side of his cheeks looking into eyes that kept wondering sideways, avoiding his gaze. "Please, talk to me." Namjoon said in a soft voice, still trying to make eye contact with him.

"Let's go." Jin said, removing his hands from his cheeks, before walking towards the door, trying hard to hide the limp. Namjoon followed closely behind him, still searching for any bruise, till they got to the car. He opened the car for him before going to sit at the drivers end. He turned to Jin making sure he was comfortable before starting the ignition.

           Namjoon took quick glances at him as he drove, noticing how his body was turned to the side causing him to slightly face the door, head leaning on the window while he starred at the glass, still holding his shirt close. Why aren't you telling me anything? Namjoon thought, focusing his attention back on the road.

They got to the house and Jin got out of the car, hastily walking towards the door. Namjoon got out and followed him, through the door, up the stairs and into his room. Jin quickly entered his bathroom, shut the door and locked it.

"Honey, please talk to me." Namjoon said, behind the door to the bathroom. He heard the shower and slowly placed his forehead on the door, shutting his eyes.

Taking off his clothes, water coursing down his face, Jin slowly sunk down to the ground while leaning on the wall. He took off everything and began rubbing his skin aggressively, still staring ahead with a blank expression. He wasn't feeling any emotions, all he knew was he had to get the scent off him and the memories that came along.

             Namjoon stood behind the door for almost an hour when heard the door being unlocked. He eagerly raised his head from the door and saw Jin come out in a white bath robe, bits of water in his hair. He walked past him and climbed the bed, covering his body with the blanket leaving out his head, and faced away from the bathroom door, where Namjoon stood in his white shirt and black trousers starring at him with worry.

"Jin." Namjoon called out, slowly walking to the bed. He squatted, and gently placed his forehead on Jin's shoulder, placing one hand over the side of his waist. "Please, say something." Namjoon said, and closed his eyes. "please" he said in a small voice almost to himself.

"Leave me alone." Jin said.

"I can't do that." Namjoon replied, head still on his shoulder.

            Jimin walked down the hallway, till he reached Junkook's office and knock on the door.

"Come in." He heard the deep voice and quickly opened the door, entered and the shut the door behind him. He raised his head to see Junkook behind his desk, typing down on the computer.

Junkook raised his head and a smirk slowly formed on his lips as he starred at Jimin. He wore a Blue oversize sweater which ended mid-thigh, without pants, exposing his beautiful legs. Jimin blushed under the intense lustful gaze.

"I wanted to tell you something." Jimin said.

"Come closer, I can't hear you." Junkook said, eyes still scanning his body. Jimin walked up to the desk standing in front of it. "No, beside me." Junkook said. Junkook immediately pulled Jimin by the waist to sit sideways on his lap after he complied. "That's better." He said, circling his arms around his waist. Jimin smiled placing his head on his chest." what did you want to say?" Junkook asked, sniffing his hair.

"Taetae invited me to a party tomorrow night and I want to go." Jimin said, playing with the sleeves of his sweater.

"Where?" Junkook asked, breaking the long silence.

"His house." Jimin said. Junkook tightened his arms around his waist, inhaling deeply, and then releasing the air losing the grip in the process.

"Ok, but you are going with three guards." Junkook said.

"Ok." Jimin said, raising his head from his chest to look into Junkook's eyes with a smile. Junkook returned the smile and placed a deep kiss on his lips. Junkook placed his hand between Jimin's thighs and pulled one leg over and around him to the other side of his thigh. Jimin gasp at the sudden movement but placed his arm around Junkook's neck. Junkook placed both hands on Jimin's butt, pulling him closer.

"What you're wearing is really going to cost you." Junkook said, smashing his lips on Jimin's own.