Part 11

Jungkook focused his attention on the computer screen after Yoongi closed the door. He wanted to go with them but yoongi was right .Header would have told some of his men Jungkook's identity and he can't risk that.

Jungkook went back to stare at the ceiling in thought while spinning the chair on its axis. A thought suddenly came to mind and he quickly picked up the phone with a smile on his face to make a call.

"Hello" he heard the sweet voice of Jimin on the other end of the phone and his smile even widened.

"Hello, its Jungkook" Jungkook said.

"How did you get my number?" Jimin asked.

"I have my ways. How is my dog doing?" Jungkook said.

"It's right here beside me. We are watching a movie together" Jimin giggled.

"Say hi, Kookie" Jungkook heard jimin say and I tiny bark followed in the background. Jungkook chuckled at jimin's cuteness.

"Is that what you called it? Kookie" Jungkook chuckled again.

"Yes, I wanted to name it after you, but I was like, No, Then what will I do when both of you are in the same room with me, so I called it Kookie" Jungkook laughed after Jimin finished the sentence. No one has made him laugh like this except his sister.

"Why, you don't like it?" Jimin asked.

"No, No, I love it" Jungkook said after he heard his sad tone, He heard him giggle after the comment and also smiled.

"We are watching 101 Dalmatians and I believe Kookie will understand how the dogs were feeling so I put a tissue beside him in case he decides to cry" Jimin said in a whisper. Jungkook laughed at how Jimin didn't want the dog to hear what he said.

"If you are really watching, take a picture of you and Kookie and send it to me now" Jungkook said.

"Ok, wait a minute" Jimin hang up. Jungkook looked at the computer screen still smiling to himself. A minute later a message popped up and he clicked it.

He saw Jimin sitting on a couch beside Kookie. His beautiful pink hair falling over his face , while wearing a blue pajama which could only be seen from his mid chest due to the camera angle. He had a big eye smile, which popped up his adorable pink cheeks.

"Thanks for my screensaver" Jungkook said to himself as he kept starring at the picture. Another message popped up from jimin. Jungkook clicked it.

I have to go to bed now bye.

Ok sleep tight. Jungkook replied. Jungkook went back to watching the picture until his phone rang again.

"Hello Yoongi, how did it go" Jungkook said after he answered the call.

"It's one of header's bars" Yoongi said.

"OK, we will raid the place tomorrow night, capture the boss and demand some information" Jungkook said.

"The boss is dead. I killed him" Yoongi said. Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Why? You've never killed anyone before deliberately" Jungkook said.

"Self-defense" Yoongi said.

"Then we raid right now, I will gather the men. Tell Hoseok to meet us there in an hour" Jungkook said as he got up from his seat heading for the door.

"He got very drunk and is of no help now, so I will meet you there" Yoongi lied. Well he didn't lie totally. Hoseok actually can't help at the moment due to the drug, so he fell asleep.