Part 44

The force of the bullet made Jungkook move back with a groan. He hunched forward, clutching onto his shoulder as he felt his body weaken from the excruciating pain. He straightened his posture; shoulder hunched a little with hand still on it and raised his head. He saw her approaching with the gun pointed at him.

"You are all the same." She said. Jungkook winced swaying a little. "You try to get what you want, you don't care about others." She got closer to him and the gun was right in front of his head. Jungkook looked at her face and saw the anger and pain in her eyes. "I won't let my son go through that."

"He won't." Jungkook said. "What do you intend to do? Kill me and what ran away with Jimin." Jungkook said, still looking at her. He felt the hand on shoulder get wet.

"I intend to kill you and header." She said with spite. Jungkook chuckled.

"You are under his control. He knows everything you do. Where you go and who you meet." Jungkook said. She stared at him for a while contemplating what he said. "Who do you think killed Mrs.Lee and why?" She looked at him tears forming in her eyes.

"She didn't do anything wrong." She shouted, getting closer with the gun still pointed at him.

"That's what happens when you decide to get close to the people you love, under his watch." Jungkook said and a tear fell down her cheek. Jungkook felt himself get a bit light headed and the wetness on his hand increase. "You have to tell me where he is, I promise to stop him and you can meet your son as his mother." Jungkook noticed the dilemma she was going through at that moment but she suddenly shook her head.

"No, you have to die." Jungkook realized she was about to pull the trigger again so he swiftly hit hit her arm causing her to bend a little, weakening her grip on the gun and snatched it before quickly pointing it back at her,ignoring the pain in his arm. She raised her head to look at Jungkook. "Do it." She said, standing confidently. Jungkook stared at her for a while.

              "I won't." He said and noticed short look of surprise in her eyes that was quickly replaced by fearlessness. "I can't kill the mother of the man I love." Jungkook said, turning the gun around, the handle now facing her. She quickly snatched the gun and pointed it back at him. Jungkook turned around swaying a little from the sudden dizziness. "You can... kill me... if you want." He winced; placing his hand back on his wet shoulder and staggered towards his car.He opened the door, slowly sat down and raised his head. He saw her standing there, hands by her side watching him with tears in her eyes. Jungkook started the ignition and placed his hand on the staring wheel before turning the car and driving away. He looked at his hand on the wheel and saw blood coated around it with some on the wheel. His slowly picked his phone from the seat and searched for a number, occasionally looking on the road with his blurry vision.

"Hello." He heard Namjoons voice over the phone.

"Hyung...Tell the doctor... to meet me at the hideout." Jungkook said, shoulder hunched forward a little as he was trying to control the pain.

"Why, are you hurt?" Namjoon asked with concern.

"I got..arg..shot." Jungkook groaned, trying to focus on the road.

"Ok." Namjoon said and Jungkook threw the phone back on the seat, taking a quick look at his bloody shoulder.

Jungkook reached the placed and carefully opened the door, wincing at the pain.

"Oh god." He heard Namjoon say and raised his head to see his brother ran towards the car. Jungkook's white shirt had lots of blood around the shoulder and his hands. Namjoon caught him before he could fall on the ground as he tried to get out of the car. He gently placed his uninjured hand over his shoulder and walked him towards the building accompanied by two other men.

"I found...a lead." Jungkook said tiredly, trying hard to keep his eyes open and prevent himself from falling.

"Ok. We will talk about it later." Namjoon helped him into the building and they reached one of the rooms. He gently placed him on the the bed. "Hey, hey don't close your eyes, kook." Namjoon said, placing his hand on his cheeks after noticing his lids were half closed. The doctor arrived shortly and Namjoon get up from beside him. The doctor passed the stethoscope under his shirt through the neck and placed it on his chest. He quickly checked his heartbeat and pulse.

"Mr.Jeon." He said but there was no response as Jungkooks eyes were closed. "We need to get him to the hospital now. He has lost too much blood." He said and Namjoon quickly called some of his men.

                    "You know I hate strawberry ice-cream." Taehyung said, when bogum came back after walking to buy ice-cream. He looked up at Taehyung in confusion, two ice-creams in each hand.

"Really? I thought you liked it." He said.

"No I don't, How can you forget I like vanilla." Taehyung crossed his hand over his shoulder, looking at bogum in a blue shirt and white pair of trousers. Bogum looked at the ice-cream in confusion.

"OK. I will get you the vanilla." He said, turning around.

"Wait, you can leave these ones with me. We don't need to throw them away." Taehyung said.

"Oh OK." Bogum said and handed both strawberry flavored ice-cream to Taehyung, before running back to the ice-cream truck. Taehyung smiled bringing the ice-cream to his lips before taking a bite of one and then did the same to the other. He ate both ice-creams and watched as bogum bought the vanilla flavored one and briskly walked back towards him with head bent focusing on the ice-cream in his hand.

"There y..." He raised his head and furrowed his brows when he saw Taehyung eating both ice-creams with a smile on his face. "I thought you said you didn't like strawberry flavored."

"It doesn't mean I'm allergic or something. Let's go." Taehyung said, turning around while eating the ice-cream, ignoring the look of unbelief on Bogums face. Bogum watched as Taehyung skipped away in his pink shirt and black trousers, blue hair bouncing lightly. A smile made its way to his lips and he followed with the guards also following behind.

"Where do you want to go next?" Bogum asked, walking beside Taehyung while eating the vanilla ice-cream.

"I don't know." He said but suddenly a thought came to mind. "I want to visit Mrs.Lee; it's been a long time since I saw her." Bogum furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Who's She?" He asked.

"She raised Jimin and she's like a second mother to us. She must be very lonely now." Taehyung said, looking at him.

"OK, let's go then."