Part 43

Taehyung tried calling again but his father wasn't picking up. He was getting worried and after some more tries he decided to stop. He sat there for a while, a thought came to mind and he quickly dialed a number, before placing it to his ears.

"Hello." He heard the voice of his boyfriend and a smile made its way to his face.

"Hi babe." Teahyung layed back on the bed.

"I tried calling you several times but you weren't picking up." Bogum said.

"Sorry, I misplaced my phone." Taehyung turned sideways and pulled a pillow towards him, before hugging it tightly.

"I was worried." Bogum said. "I thought I did something to offend you." Taehyung chuckled.

"I don't keep grudges." Taaehyng said.

"Really?" Bogum asked skeptically.

   "Yes I don't. When someone does something I don't like, I make them pay. So I don't keep grudges because I had my revenge." Bogum laughed and Taehyung smiled at the beautiful sound.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side." Bogum said. " where are you now?"

"With my friend." Taehyung said, snuggling deeper into the pillow.

"I want to pick you up, so we can go out." Taehyung smiled. "Meet me at the park."

"OK." Taehyung said, getting up from his bed. "I have to come along with the security guards otherwise my dad will get mad." Bogum chuckled.

"Don't worry; I know they follow you everywhere." Taehyung chuckled and hang up.

                "What should we do with the body sir?" Jungkook stood in front of the once yellow building. The firefighters were able to save only part of it, but most of it was black with pieces of the wood lying burnt on the floor from the explosion.

"Give her a good burial." Jungkook broke his gaze from the building and turned around to face the street. Two black land rovers and his Mercedes were parked beside the street.

"Do you want anything else?" The man asked.

"No." Jungkook said, placing his hand in his black trouser pocket. The man bowed and headed towards the car. Jungkook watched as two of his men carried a white sack with the body of Mrs.Lee and placed it behind in one of the car's boot before both cars drove off. His phone suddenly rang and he took it from his pocket.

"Hello." Jungkook said, looking ahead at the street.

"Where are you?" He heard Namjoon's voice.

"In front of Jimin's house." Jungkook said.

"Any news on him?" Namjoon asked.

"I found a lead. I want to trace her." Jungkook said.

"Tell me when you find anything." Namjoon said.

 "I w..." Jungkook suddenly spotted a black convertible approaching from one end of the street. He watched as the car gradually slowed down as it reached in front of him. The frit on the windows prevented him from seeing the driver.

"Jungkook?" he heard Namjoon say as the car stopped but suddenly sped off.

"I have to go." Jungkook hung up, running towards his car. He quickly entered, throwing his phone on the seat bedside him before driving after the car. He drove at top speed seeing the black car ahead, it suddenly took a curve with a loud screech and he followed. Jungkook put more pressure on the accelerator, increasing the speed. He soon caught up with the car, quickly drove beside it and increased his speed till he was ahead. He suddenly stepped on the brake and swiftly turned the car, blocking the narrow road. The car came too a screeching halt, since the road was surrounded by trees. Jungkook picked up his gun from beside his seat and got out, staring at the woman behind the driver's seat as she also stared back, anger evident in her eyes. He quickly pointed the gun at her gradually approaching the car.

"Get out." Jungkook shouted standing in front of her car. She opened the door and got out, wearing white long sleeved shirt with black knee high boots and black short shorts exposing her thighs with long black hair falling on her shoulders.

"What happened to the house?" She asked, standing confidently beside the car.

"There was an explosion." Jungkook said, gun still pointed at the woman.

"Where is Mrs.Lee?" She asked, nervousness in her voice.

"She's dead." Jungkook noticed he pain in her eyes as she lowered her gaze to the ground. "Where is header?"

"Why?" She raised her head to look at Jungkook, tears forming in her eyes. "Why did you do this?"

"I didn't do it." Jungkook said. "I will never do that to your son." She looked at him, eyes wide in surprise. "Yes, she told me everything. You need to stop him, tell me where he is?"

"How can I trust you. I don't trust any of you." She shouted. "I just want my Jimin to be safe." A tear fell down her check. Jungkook lowered the gun and threw it on the floor, eyes never leaving her.

"I promise to protect him." Jungkook said.

"If you want to protect him then stay away from him. Just leave him alone." She said.

"I wont do that. You can stop all this, if you just tell me where he is." Jungkook said. "If I wanted to hurt your son, I would have done it a long time ago."

"I know...But I can't risk it." She swiftly placed her hand behind her back and before Jungkook could realize it, a gun was pointed at him and a gunshot was heard.