Part 54

"When?" Hoseok asked.

"Few months ago." Namjoon said, raising his head to look at him. "I want to kill that bastard myself."

"How did he get to him, I thought he has guards around him all the time." Jungkook asked, looking at Namjoon.

"He got his number and threatened him with my life if Jin doesn't meet up with him." Namjoon said. Jungkook wished he had killed him when they met. He couldn't believe all this was happening around him and he didn't even notice.

"Come to think of it, he knows this house. It's dangerous to stay here any longer." Yoongi said. Jungkook suddenly turned to look at him with a blank expression, realizing the significance of what he said.

"We need to get everyone out of here." Namjoon said.

"Yes... but we will stay behind." Jungkook turned his gaze at a confused Namjoon. "The first thing he would expect us to do is leave this place... Take everyone to the safe house and tell the men to come here." Jungkook walked towards the door. "Hyung, bring everything that can help us find his location." He said to Yoongi.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked, as Jungkook opened the door.

              "Jennie won't leave unless I tell her to." Jungkook got out of the room and closed the door behind him. Taking long strides, he walked to her room and opened the door. Since it was night, he was expecting her to be sleeping. He saw her sitting on her bed in her pink pajamas with a book on her lap, looking at him in confusion.

"I thought I locked that door." She said.

"You need to leave; Namjoon will take you to a house, stay there till I come back and get you." Jungkook said, walking towards the bed.

"W-what... why?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"I will tell you later, just do as I say." Jungkook stood beside the bed, looking at her.

"What going on?" She asked, alarmed at the worried expression on hiss face.

"I said I w..." He sighed and sat on the bed beside her. "It's a long story." He looked at her.

"I love stories." She shifted forward and cupped his cheeks in her hands, staring at his exhausted eyes. "And I'm not going anywhere if you don't give me a good reason... Oppa, I know there's something wrong... It has been wrong ever since I could remember." Jungkook was now fully focused on her. "I know you're keeping a secret from me... the guards you gave me, stopping me from going to school..." She sighed. "Whatever it is, I will always love you." They maintained eye contact for a while and Jungkook slowly brought her into a hug, kissing her head.

"I don't only work in the company." He broke the hug and looked at her, taking one hand into his. "I lead a crime syndicate." Jennie furrowed her brows in confusion. "A mafia." Jungkook was looking at her, hoping to not find a trace of fear. Jennie stared back in surprise and confusion, but immediately placed her hand around his neck into a hug. Jungkook was taken aback by the action but he slowly circled his hand around her back.

"Just make sure you don't do something that will take you away from me." He tightened the hug, feeling relieve at her reaction. He expected her to hate him.

"Thank you." Jungkook said in a quiet tone.

"Did something go wrong?" She asked breaking the hug to look at him.

"One of our rivals has... taken Jimin." He said, fear making its way back to his eyes.

"Oh my god." Her heart skipped a beat.

"That's why I want you to leave here, till we find him and make sure everything is fine." Jungkook said, trying to hide the fear even though his heart was breaking by the second.

"Please find him." She said, tears forming in her eyes.

"I will." Jungkook wiped the tear that fell on her cheek.

              "Why did you bring me to your house?" She asked, sitting beside him in the car as he drove into the compound of the huge mansion.

"I wanted to show you something." Header said, taking a quick glance at her before getting out of the car. She opened the door and got out.

"Are you still angry about the old lady?" He smirked, looking at the murderous expression on her face. "You know that was you fault... follow me." He walked towards the door and she followed behind. "Ladies first." He opened the door for her and she entered even though she felt like shooting that smug of his face. They walked upstairs, with maids and guards bowing to them in fear. Everyone in that house knew what those two were capable of, since the day one one of the guards thought it was a good idea to lick his lips while staring at her in a pair of short short and her usual knee high boots as she walked by, and she immediately picked a gun from her belt and shot him in the head, everyone developed fear for her.

"So what is it?" She asked, following Header into his office. He walked to his seat behind the desk and sat down, before bringing his attention back to her.

"Turn around." She stared at him for a while before turning around. She saw a big screen on the wall beside the door. It was footage of a room with a white bed close to a brown sofa by the wall.

"Did you bring me here to show me a picture of a room?" She turned to look at him with a bored expression. Header chuckled, still staring at her.

             "I don't expect you to know this room, since we always spend time in mine." He smirked, lowering his gaze down her chest to her exposed honey thighs, but she didn't budge, being used to that lustful look. "Look closer." He returned his gaze back to her face. She turned around and scanned the screen, from the night table, wardrobe, curtains, till her eyes landed on a small figure at the corner of the room almost going unnoticed in the big space. Pink hair on a head that lay on his knees while hands hugged them close to his body, wearing a blue sweater and black pair of trousers.

"Who's that?" She asked, dreading the answer she didn't want to be true.

"You know who that is." She quickly turned around, fear in her eyes. "I told you to never make a mistake." Header slowly got up from his chair.

"Please don't do this." She pleaded, turning back to look at the screen. "Please."

"One thing I can assure you is I won't kill him." He walked towards her and she turned to look at him. "I want you to go there and introduce yourself." He smiled.

"No... No, I can't." She took a quick nervous glance at the screen before looking back at him.

"Do you want me to introduce myself to him?" He smirked and she knew the thought that was running in his head.

"Don't you dare touch him." She said in a sinister voice and header chuckled.

"Get moving then, someone will take you to his room." She hesitantly walked towards the door.

"And while you're at it, tell him the old lady is dead... because I know my son won't do that." He said.

"How will telling him all this benefit you?" She asked, stopping in front of the door to look at him.

"You'll see." He smiled.