Part 38

"Mr.Kim, start talking." Jungkook said, dragging the chair from the corner of the room and placed it in front of the tied man. "Where is he?" he sat down, before staring at him.

"W-who are you talking about?" Mr.Kim stuttered, looking back at him in fear. Jungkook chuckled, gently removing the mask from his face and lifted his head to look at the shocked expression on Mr.Kim. "M-Mr. Jeon."

"Where is header hiding?" Jugkook asked in a stern voice, leaning back on the chair.

"Why are you doing this? What wi..." Mr.Kim suddenly stopped talking, a thought coming to mind. "That's why he didn't want us to work together."He said in a low voice almost going unheard, staring down at the floor with a blank expression. He raised his head to look back at Jungkook.

"I asked a question, don't waste my time." Jungkook said.

"I really want to hit him Jungkook, Just let me punch him once" Hoseok said, leaning on the wall with hands crossed over his chest.

"Mr.Kim, if you don't answer this question... I will hurt your son." Jungkook said, looking at him with a dark gaze.

"I don't know where he is, please believe me."He said, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes. "He only comes to visit and we talk about the trading routes." Jungkook stared at him for a while.

"Why did he want to kill you?" Jungkook asked, even though he knew the reason.

"I-I don't know." Mr.Kim stuttered.

"Why do you work for him?" Jungkook asked, crossing his hands over his chest. Mr.Kim slowly lowered his gaze and stared down with a sad expression.

            "It began years ago." He sighed. "He kidnapped my pregnant wife and forced me to transport goods with one of my shipping containers, otherwise he would kill her... I had no choice but to do it." He raised his head to look at him. "I thought I was only doing it once to save her and my son's life but one thing I didn't know is, once you get involved... You can only get out and be a dead man because you know too much or stay and live. So I had to continue."

"Who is the woman he comes to visit with?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know." He said. "She never talks when we have a meeting." Jungkook got up from the chair and walked towards the table. "But..." Jungkook turned around and leaned on the table, placing his hand in his pocket with his attention on Mr.Kim.

"But what?" he asked.

"Her phone once fell from her pocket onto the couch when they were leaving our house and when I looked through the things in it, hoping to find something against them; I only found pictures of a boy." Mr.Kim said. "His name is Jimin...Park Jimin." Jungkook's gaze was slowly turning into a glare.

"Do you know him?" Jungkook asked in a deep menacing tone.

"Yes." Mr. Kim said and Jungkook nodded, slowly placing his hand in his pocket. He took out his phone, slowly walking towards Mr.Kim with eyes focused on the screen searching for something.

"Is this him?" Jungkook asked, standing in front of him with his hand stretched, phone light shining on Mr.Kim's face. He looked at the screen and his eyes slowly widened in surprise.

"How..." Mr. Kim raised his eyes to look at Jungkook's dark expression.

"Is this him?" Jungkook asked in a stern voice, still showing the image to him.

"Yes, that's him." He said and Jungkook lowered his hand, placing the phone back in his pocket.

"Have you met him before?" Jungkook asked and Mr.Kim fidgeted for a while.

"I have never met him." He lied. Jungkook stared at him with a dark gaze, gnashing his teeth.

"Do you think he is involved in this?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not sure but I think he has some kind of relation to that woman." Mr.Kim said.

"So I should find him and interrogate him for answers?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes."He said and Jungkook suddenly punched him across the face, causing him to fall to the side along with the chair.

               "Yes, finally." Hoseok said, still leaning on the wall. Jungkook squatted down and took a fist full of his hair in his hand, pulled his head up and looked at his face. His nose was bleeding.

"The friend your son is with is called Park Jimin." Jungkook said, tightening the grip on his hair. Jungkook was angry at him not because he lied about not knowing Jimin but because he was ready to give Jimin out knowing well what could happen to him.

"P-Please, t-they aren't friends. J-Jimin is t-trying to be friends with him but my son is not involved in any on this." Mr.Kim stuttered, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes. With every word that left his lips, Jungkook wanted to bury a bullet in his head, but he couldn't do it because his death will affect Taehyung and Taehyung sadness will affect Jimin. Jungkook let go of his hair and stood up straight, heading towards the door.

"Tell the men to keep him healthy." Jungkook said and walked out the door closing it behind him.

               "Where is Jimin?" Jungkook asked one of the maids when he entered the house.

"I think he's in Jennie's room." She said, bowing to him. Jungkook went upstairs into his room and quickly head to the bathroom to take a shower to calm his tired muscles. He suddenly stopped in his tracks placing his hand on the bathroom sink for support when he felt a little dizziness followed by fast beating of his heart. He quickly opened the cabinet below the sink and took about a small bottle. He took one tablet from the container and swallowed it. He leaned both hands on the sink for a while, facing the mirror with eyes closed as he waited for his heartbeat to return to normal. The doctor told him to rest more, otherwise things like this might happen.

Jungkook walked out of the bath room in a bathrobe, rubbing his wet hair with a towel. He threw the towel on the chair and walked to the bed, raised the blanket and laid under it. He was about to place his head on the pillows when he heard the door being opened.

"Jungkookie." He heard Jimin's voice.

"I'm here."Jungkook said in a tired voice, placing his head on the pillow and pulling the blanket over his shoulder. He saw Jimin ran to him in pink pajamas, hands behind his back with a huge smile on his face. Jimin stood beside the bed where Jungkook was lying facing him.

"I have a gift for you." Jimin smiled, looking into Jungkook's half closed lids.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"Guess." Jimin said. Jungkook sighed and placed more pillows behind his head so he could lean up a little and turned to look at Jimin, he looked beside his waist and saw the red rose peaking out. He chuckled and focused his eyes back to Jimin's.

"I give up, I can't guess." Jungkook said and Jimin giggled.

"Ta-da." Jimin shouted, quickly showing the rose to Jungkook. He climbed the bed and sat on his thighs, pushing closer before tucking the flower behind his ear. Jungkook smiled and gently placed his hand behind Jimin's head, bringing him down for a kiss.

"Jennie and I went for them from the garden." Jimin said, sitting upright. "And I w..." Jimin stopped, noticing Jungkook's lids were closed, his breathing even. Jimin smiled and stared at his handsome face, some of his wet hair falling on his lashes.The red rose adding up to his beauty. 

"Good night." Jimin whispered, placing a kiss on his cheeks.