Part 32

"Taetaee!!" Jimin shouted, spotting Taehyung in front of the cinema in a black jacket and brown pair of trousers, looking around. He swiftly turns his heard in the direction of the voice, a smile slowly making its way to his face.

"Jiminie." Taehyung approached him, taking long strides and quickly engulfed him in a hug. "You Ok?" Teahyung tightened the hug.

"Yes, I'm fine." Jimin said, breaking the hug to look at Taehyung face and Taehyung gently placed his hands on his cheeks, staring into those blue eyes. "Did the bad man hurt you?" Jimin said, looking at Taehyung with concern.

"No he didn't , I'm fine... everyone is fine." Taehyung said, placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Are you done hugging?" Taehyung looked behind Jimin and saw Jungkook glaring at him in front of a black limousine, in a long black coat opened to reveal a white shirt and a pair of trousers.

"Taetae, this is Jungkookie." Jimin said, turning around to face Jungkook with a huge smile of his face.

"I'm taehyung." Taehyung said, stretching his hands towards Jungkook with a smile.

"I don't ca..." Jungkook stopped, noticing the cheerful look Jimin was giving him. He looked happy to introduce his friend. "I'm Jungkook." Jungkook replied.

"I Know." Taehyung said, pulling his hand away before Jungkook could shake it. Jimin laughed at the trick Taehyung played on Jungkook and Taehyung smiled, turning his attention back to Jimin. "Let's go" He said, placing his hand in Jimin's own and they walked towards the door.

"I'm going to kill him." Jungkook said, glaring at Taehyung's retreating figure, hand still midair.

"Hurry up Jungkookie." He heard Jimin shout as he turned to look at him. Jungkook took long strides after them.

       "We would like three tickets please." Taehyung said, standing in front of the counter.He noticed how the woman was stealing glances at Jungkook standing behind them. "Thank you." He said, collecting the tickets and interlocking hands with an enthusiastic Jimin.

"Erhm sir, you haven't paid." The woman said with a smile after Taehyung turned around to leave.

"He will pay." Taehyung smirked looking at Jungkook glare at him with hands crossed over his chest. Jungkook immediately feigned a smile when Jimin turn to look at him. Jimin smiled back before walking off with Taehyung.

         Jungkook clutched tightly onto the armrest trying hard to focus on the movie even though he had no interest. It was better than looking to his side, with Jimin's head placed on Taehyung shoulder hugging unto his arms while sitting in the middle of them.

"I told you he was the one." He heard jimin whisper, slowly eating from huge bucket of popcorn on his lap, eyes glued to the screen. Taehyung took a quick glance at Jungkook and smirked. He pulled the armrest up, took the popcorn from Jimin's lap and placed it on his, before placing his arm around his waist, pulling him closer. Jungkook shifted in his seat, trying hard to concentrate.

"No he's not." Taehyung whispered, focusing his attention back to the screen.

"Yes he is." Jimin whispered.

         "I'm going to the washroom." Taehyung said, as they got out of the room.

"Ok, will be waiting here." Jimin said standing in front of the counter. "Did you see that Jungkookie, they were fighting and thor raised his hammer like this," Jimin said, raising his fist up in the air while facing Jungkook.

"Yes I saw it." Jungkook replied, hands placed in his coat pocket.

"And the other bad guy came, and he threw the hammer." Jimin said, throwing his fist forward. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at how cute he looked, pink hair swaying as he made fight gestures.

"And the m.." Jimin stopped, spotting someone in front of the stairs. "Hello." He said, happily waving towards the woman who seemed to be daydreaming as she stared back at him with a smile on her face, but she suddenly came to herself and nervously looked around, clutching onto her handbag. Jimin ran towards her.

"Hello, We meet again." Jimin said, stopping in front of her with a wide smile. "Did you come to watch the movie?"

"Y-yes...yes I did." She stuttered, nervously looking around her, before focusing her attention back on Jimin. "You look adorable in the sweater." She said, staring fondly at him.

"Thank you, Jungkookie bought it for me." Jimin blushed, looking down at his cloth, before looking back at her. The woman turned her attention  to Jungkook beside him.

"Thank you." She said in a low tone, but Jungkook heard it and stared back at her in confusion.

"I'm back Jiminie" Jimin heard Taehyung say and turned to look behind him. "le..." Taehyung stopped. "You." He said, staring at the woman in surprise.