Part 23

Water trickling down his spine, Legs wrapped tightly around Jungkook's waist and arms circled around his neck .Their lips moved in sync as Jungkook made slow thrusts into his hole, hands under his butt to support his body plastered to the wall. Jimin moaned with every thrust and passionate kiss.

"Jun... ahh." he moaned, as Jungkook hit his prostate. He felt warm all over amidst the cold water from the shower. Jungkook began to increase his pace and broke the kiss to look at Jimin face.

"ahh" Jimin arced his back with his eyes closed, as Jungkook pounded into him faster and deeper. he removed his hand from under Jimin, placing his lower hand on the wall, both side of Jimin's head and placed his head on the crook of his neck, sandwiching him between the wall and his body. Jimin raised his legs higher to give him better access.

"I'm cum...ming." Jimin said before releasing all over their stomach. Jungkook kept thrusting into him faster. Jimin felt Jungkook release into his hole and moaned. They stayed in that position, trying to regain composure until Jungkook raised his head, gently removing Jimin's head from his shoulder to look at his face. Water trickling down to his half close lids and swollen lips, made him look arousing.

"We need to get out, before we get stuck here all day." Jungkook said in a low sexy voice, pulling out and carrying Jimin bridal style out of the bathroom. He walked to the bed and sat Jimin down at the edge before giving him one of the towels on the bed and walked back to the bathroom. Jimin gently wiped the water in his hair, turning his head to the window to get better access to the back.

His eyes landed on Jungkook's phone on the night table. He smiled and shifted closer to the table, picking up the phone, still wiping his hair with the other hand. He pressed the power button and a smiled slowly formed on his lips. Letting go off the towel, he held the phone with both hands, staring at the Image with a huge smile. He heard Jungkook open the door.

"Find something interesting?" Jungkook said.

"You used my picture as your screensaver." Jimin giggled. Then his eyes landed on Kookie in the picture. His beautiful white dog.

"Jungkook." Jimin said, raising his gaze from the phone to Jungkook putting on his pants.

"It's a Saturday and...since you won't be going to work, can I go and visit Mrs. Lee?" Jimin asked, hopefully looking at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed, turning around .He met Jimin's pleading eyes and all thoughts left his head. Junkook starred at him and realized how much he misses his family. Jungkook walked to the bed kneeling down with one knee in front of him before taking both hands in his.

"Sorry, for keeping you here." He said looking into his eyes. "You can go." Jimin squealed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"But, I'm coming with you." Jungkook said.

"Ok." Jimin tightened the hug, placing kisses on Jungkook's neck while thanking him.

"If you continue kissing me like this, we won't make it there." Jungkook chuckled.

        The usual silence of the neighborhood, with the fading barks of a dog from the next house was all he could hear as he sat in the black Mercedes in front of his house. It didn't look different, it always had an aura of abandonment around it, with its faded wall paint and some broken windows since his father never spent a dime on the house. Now he was gone and Jimin didn't know how to feel about it.

"You okay?" Jimin broke his stare from the building and turned to Jungkook sitting beside him in the driver's seat, looking at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jimin said, blinking several times before getting out of the car and shutting the door behind him. Jungkook also did same. Jimin turn to look at Mrs. Lee house with a smile. "Let's go." he said holding Jungkook's hand while heading towards the door.

"Mrs. Lee, its Jimin." Jimin said in a sing song voice as he opened the door and entered, pulling Jungkook along. He closed the door and turned around. He furrowed his brows while staring straight ahead.

"I know you." Jimin said, looking at the woman in a black long coat and black high heel boots, standing in front of the couch where Mrs. Lee usually sits. Jimin began to smile as he walked up to her.

"We met the other day, when your bag fell." Jimin said looking at her, but she kept starring at something behind him as if she had just seen a ghost. Jimin turned back to see what she was looking at.

"Oh, this is Jungkook." He said, Jungkook walked up to them and smiled to her. He looked confused under her weird stare but turned his attention to Jimin.

"Did you come to look for me?" Jimin asked. The woman broke her gaze, turning her attention to Jimin.

"Y-yes, I wanted to thank you again." She said, stealing a glance at Jungkook.

"Thank you. How did you find my house?" Jimin said.

"I followed you." She said with a smile. Jimin giggled before moving his eyes around the room.

"Where is Mrs. Lee?" Jimin asked.

"She is upstairs." The woman said. There was a tiny bark and Jimin followed the sound and saw Kookie come from behind the kitchen door, running towards him.

"Kookieee!" Jimin shouted, bending down to pick him from the floor.

"I missed you too." Jimin said rubbing the dog's fur and giving it kisses while it licked his face. The woman and Jungkook smiled at the scene in front of them.

"I thought you lived next door?" The woman asked.

"Yes I did, but something happened and I had to move. "Jimin said, still cuddling the dog.

"Why don't you move here?" The woman asked. Jimin turned his attention to her before turning to look at Jungkook and they made eye contact.

"I'm happy where I am now." Jimin said, a smile forming of his lips. Jungkook returned the smile.

"How long have you known Jungkook?" The woman asked turning her attention to Jungkook.

"How long have you known him, for him to tell you that?" Jungkook asked, glaring at her.

"Jiminah." Jimin heard the voice of Mrs. Lee and turned to the stairs. He saw her come down the stairs in her brown night dress, holding unto the railings for support. He placed Kookie down and walked up to her halfway, helping her down the stairs, before gently helping her sit.

"I missed you." Jimin said, kneeling down in front of her, placing his head on her lap.

"Me too." He heard her say as she stroked his hair. "Who is our visitor Jiminah?" She asked. Jimin raised his head from her lap and turned to look behind him. He got up from the floor and walked up to Jungkook gently placing his hand in his.

"He's Jungkook....my boyfriend." Jimin giggled and Mrs. Lee smiled.

"Your boyfriend?" He heard the woman say and turned to look at her. She was moving her eyes from Jimin to Jungkook almost in a panicked state. Jimin furrowed his brows at her attitude.

"Yes." He said. The woman turned to look at Mrs. Lee with the same expression. Jungkook felt something off about her, from the way she kept staring at him when he entered, how she smiled fondly at Jimin and inquired about their relationship.

"Let the interrogation start.What is your full name?"Mrs. Lee said with a smile and turned to look at Jungkook.

They spent all morning there with Mrs. Lee constantly sticking on to Jungkook like glue and the woman's occasional glance at him. They headed back to the home at noon. The woman stood at the door watching them drive away.

"What's wrong?" She heard Mrs. Lee voice beside her.

"I know him." She said watching the car disappear in the curve.