Part 8

"Baby, I will come for you soon". He said, holding the phone in his hand while staring at the computer screen.

"Why are you so obsessed with him?" the woman said holding a glass of wine in her hand, sitting leg crossed in her tight red dress on the couch in the dimly lit office facing the desk where her boss was stirring at the computer screen with a smirk.

" how is everything going on "he ignored her question while going round the desk to lean on it waiting for an answer.

"Everything is going smoothly" she said looking at him with spite.

"Remember why you're doing this" he said .

"you wouldn't want to make any mistakes" he said getting closer ,leaning in to kiss her on the lips.

"Yes, Header". she said with a fake smile.

             "No, his cobwebs are very strong and they can prevent him from falling" Jimin sighed as he tried to explain the concept of Spider-man to Mrs. Lee. They were currently watching the movie in her house with taehyung. He turned to look at her from his lying ,belly down position on the floor in front of the tv. She sat on the couch gently stroking taehyung head placed across her lap with her attention on the television screen.

"Why don't they fight him with a broom? ,it works for me" Taehyung burst into laughter bringing his knees to his chest as he laid sideways on the couch.

"He is the good guy in the movie, the bad guy is the one you should try to kill" Jimin said changing to a sitting position still facing the TV.

"No one wants to be bad, situations make them so" Mrs Lee said to herself.

"So how is school" Mrs Lee said looking down at taetae.

"Well it's still the same, except my parents have increased the number of guards" Taehyung said with a sigh.

"They love you a lot Taehyung, you should be happy"Jimin said looking at his friend.

"You've got to be kidding me" Taehyung chuckled as he looked at his friend. "Who am I , the president's son?" "I mean what are they even protecting me from Jimin , it's so absurd" Taehyung said diverting his attention back to the movie.

"Yes, It is absurd" Jimin said ."Have you tried finding out why ,I mean aside asking them" Jimin said.

"Hmm, never thought of that "Taehyung said as an idea popped into his head.

"I think they had a reason not to tell you" Mrs. Lee said.

"Well ,I will still find out" Taehyung said as he went back to the movie.

          "So what did you find on header" Jungkook said, sitting on the couch in yoongi office, who was currently behind his desk.

"He is a mafia leader from Seoul. He used to live in Busan and was a former rival of Mr kim " Yoongi said."Mr Kim found his hideout forcing him to run with his family "yoongi got up too sit on the couch opposite Jungkook.

"Any news on his family's identity"Jungkook said.

"No , no one knows who his family were or how many" yoongi sighed. "But I do have the address of his former hideout, we can go there to search for clues" Yoongi said.

"Call the boys, we are going now" Jungkook said as he got up from his seat.

                                                                       The old warehouse

                                                                       The old warehouse

         "It has already been inspected, there's no one in there. We all have one gun each" Yoongi said to hoseok when he saw him pull a bag of guns from the booth of their Mercedes.

"For backup" hoseok said before placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"I always tell you, your boyfriend is obsessed with guns" Jungkook said as he got out of the second black Mercedes alongside Namjoon. They always like to go on missions in two different cars so it's easy to make a chase.

             They opened the gate to the warehouse , the sunlight from the small windows on the wall dimly lit the warehouse. The faded walls, Empty boxes ,rusted bullet cases proved how old and abandoned this place was.

The sudden sound of breaking glass forced them to swiftly take their guns, pointing it at the noise source only to be met by namjoon with a guilty face and glass scattered around his feet.

"Can you just not break something for a day" Yoongi said placing his gun back in his black leader trousers. He wore a black leader jacket alongside hoseok and Jungkook but namjoon wore a brown short sleeved shirt.

"Lets search for clues .Namjoon will come with me and Yoongi will go with hoseok"Jungkook said.

"Don't make out in one of the rooms" Jungkook said as he took to the right side of the building with namjoon.

"We will try" Hoseok said in a sing song voice receiving a chuckle from yoongi.

              "There's nothing here " Namjoon said of he checked through the drawers of the desk in an office. They searched every nick and cranny of the warehouse and found nothing. Jungkook sighed as he closed the small cabinet on the wall.

"I believe they made sure to take everything before escape or Mr kim wiped out everything "Jungkook said leaning on the table.

"And knowing my dad he will burn everything of his enemy without thinking twice "Namjoon said.

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang.

"Hello"he said as he placed the phone to his ears.

"Ok ,I will be there" he said after some time before he hung up to look at namjoon while straightening his posture.

"The spies have been located and are being kept in the warehouse "Jungkook said. According to the CCTV footage from the warehouse, 3 people were seen taking the goods out of the storage. Those fools thought they could run away.

"Did you hear that" Jungkook suddenly said eyes scanning the room for where the sound came from.

"Yeah,a tiny bark" Namjoon began searching for the sound. he stopped as he looked into one of the boxes and saw a small white puppy ,with big doe eyes wiggling its tail as he looked up at namjoon in excitement. It looked healthy proving it hadn't been here for long.

"How did you get here" namjoon said as he picked up the happy puppy placing it to his chest.

"Leave it, we have to go now"Jungkook said heading for the door.

"We can't let it starve to death" namjoon said following jungkook out.

"Then keep it"jungkook said.

"No I can't , Jin hates dogs. You keep it" Namjoon said as they walked out of the warehouse to Mercedes, ignoring Yoongi and Hoseok having a make out session in the other car.

"Jennie is allergic to fur" Junkook said as he got into the passenger seat beside namjoon who place the puppy on his lap. The puppy kept licking his face since he picked it up from the box.

"Ok, at least hold it while I drive "Namjoon said as he placed the dog of jungkook's lap and began to drive off.

"Aigoo, hyung take this lick machine from my laps. It keeps licking my hands and chewing my shirt "Junkook said as he tried for the hundredth time to remove his shirt from the canine's mouth.

"Give it to someone when you get home" Namjoon said.

"Why don't you..."I thought suddenly came to his mind and he gradually began to smile.