Part 29

Junkook got out of the drivers end of the car, checking his environment. Few People walked around the large compound in formal dresses and variety of masks, some holding champagne glasses.

"Guess it's a small party." Junkook said.

"Yes." He heard Yoongi's voice through the in-ear monitor. Junkook turned to the left, taking a glance at Yoongi in his white suit with Hoseok's hand through his, both standing in front of the black Mercedes, some distance away from his. They decided to come in different cars not to grab attention.

"Why are you both wearing the same mask? It's childish." Junkook said, walking to the door.

"It's cute." He heard Hoseok voice. Junkook rolled his eyes and entered.

There we also few people in the room, most of them chatting in small groups while some swayed to the slow music. Junkook casually walked to one of the pillars, eyes scanning through the small crowed .

"Look for Mr and Mrs. Kim, he would have to speak to them after a while." Junkook said. His eyes soon landed on the couple talking to one of the female guest." The woman in the red sparkly dress and man in the red suit, in front of the staircase." Junkook said, taking a quick glance at Yoongi and Hoseok heading to one of the tables for a drink.

"They seem uncomfortable." Yoongi said.

"More like, alert." Junkook said, staring at the couple as they took quick glances at their environment, a fake smile evident on their face pretending to listen to the old lady in from of them. Junkook took a glass of wine from one of the waiter's tray and took a sip still staring at the couple.

           "Hello." Junkook lowered his gaze to see a brunette with a forest green mask and a green long dress exposing a perfect body structure, a smile on her face and a glass of wine in her hand. Junkook ignored her and focused his attention back on the couple, still chatting.

"I'm Jina."She said.

"I don't care." Junkook replied.

"Well, I noticed you from afar and decided to talk to you." She said, getting closer to him. Junkook still ignored her, looking at the two people approach the couple. A man in a black suit with a black mask on and a woman in a long light blue coat and black knee high boots with a blue mask. Junkook noticed the tension between the four of them as they dismissed the old lady and began to talk. Junkook was so focused he didn't notice the girl place her hand on his chest, giving it a little squeeze.

"You look nice in the suit." The woman said, staring at Junkook's chest with lust. Junkook removed her hand from his chest and walked away, still staring at the couple, taking a sip.

"Poor girl." Hoseok chuckled.

"Junkook, do you notice the tension." Yoongi said.

"Yes." Junkook said. They stopped talking and the two followed the couple through a door beside the staircase.

          "I'm going after them." Junkook said, making his way through the crowd and through the door, peeking first before shutting it behind him. He carefully walked through the quite hallway, light from the wall lighting up the path. He kept taking quite, slow steps when he heard faint voices ahead. He kept walking as the sound got louder and finally stopped in front a door. He placed his hand on the knob and slowly opened the door slightly.

"... the other route." He heard a deep male voice.

"Ok, Header." He heard another male voice say.

"Got you." Junkook whispered. He slowly closed the door and walked quietly through the hallway and back to the party. "It's him." He said, taking a quick glance at Hoseok and Yoongi, still standing in front of the wine table with a glass in their hand.

"Good, should we tell them to get ready?" Yoongi asked.

"Tell them to stay alert." Junkook said, walking through. He turned his attention back to the door, noticing the couple come through the door. Where are they? Junkook thought, no one came through the door after the Kims. He waited for a while but there was still no one.

           "No one leaves the house." Junkook said and quickly ran out the door, taking the gun from his belt. He barged through the door, run down the stair and stood on the compound looking around. The screech of the car caused him look behind him, in time to jump. He quickly got up from the ground aiming his gun for the tire of the receding black convertible. Junkook cussed when his bullets missed and the car made it through the gates, quickly driving away.

"Fuck." He cussed and straightened his coat, before walking back to the house. He opened the door and saw the entire guest at gunpoint of his men. He quickly scanned through the crowed and saw his targets, kneeling down with Mr. Kim hugging his wife comforting her. Junkook walked angrily to them and grabbed Mr. Kim coat pulling him away from him wife, before throwing him on the floor.

"Where is he going?" Junkook asked, pointing the gun at the shaking man's head, ignoring the gasp of fear from the crowd.

"I-i don't know who you are talking about?" Junkook shifted his aim and a scream emanated from his wife after he shot right beside his head.

"Next time it will be your head?" Junkook said, pointing the gun back to his head.

"Why can't it be now?" He heard Hoseok say beside him.

          "No!" He turned and saw a boy with blue hair run towards them from one of the doors, before launching on top of Mr. Kim, covering his body with his. "Please, please don't kill him." He heard the boy say.
"Teahyung, get out of here." Mr. Kim said, trying to push Teahyung away, until he was pulled off by one of his men. Junkook looked to the direction where he came from.

"Is anyone else there?" He asked, looking at Teahyung, trying to break from the arms holding him. Teahyung stopped fighting and turned his attention to the door on his left, then back to Junkook.

"I won't ask again." Junkook said, pointing the gun back to Mr. Kim on his right, staring straight ahead into Teahyung eyes.

"Wait." Junkook heard and furrowed his brows in confusion recognizing the voice. He turned his attention to the door and saw a petite figure come from behind the door and stood in front of it, nervously playing with his sparkly black jacket. Junkook slowly lowered his gun, still staring at him. He walked up to him and with every step he took his suspicion was being confirmed. He stood, towering over him before gently raising his head by his chin. Junkook will recognized those blue eyes and plumb lips anywhere. He gently stroked his cheek with his thumb before slowly taking of the mask.

Junkook's heart skipped a beat, when the mask came off revealing his love, now looking at him with fright. Taetae...Teahyung Junkook thought. He turned away from him, signaling one of the guards. He whispered something into his ears and the guard walked out of the house.

           "Please don't hurt them." Junkook heard Jimin's tiny voice behind him as he faced the crowed of people. He closed his eyes at the pain the fear in his voice caused to his heart, before opening it to look at Hoseok starring back at him. The guard soon came back and handed him a small cloth. Junkook sighed and turned back to look at his love shaking. He caressed his hair looking into his eyes. Junkook gently placed the cloth over his nose bringing his head to his chest, placing a deep kiss on top of his head, until his body went limp in his arms.

"Take him home." Junkook whispered, carrying Jimin's unconscious body bridal style, before handing him to the guard. Junkook watched as the guard took him out of the house.