Part 52

Jungkook parked his car, hastily got out and ran into the house, heart pounding in his chest. He expected things to be out of order but everything looked normal.

"Have you seen Jimin?" He asked one of the maids as she got out of the kitchen.

"No." She bowed to him.

"Did anything strange happen here?" He asked.

"No Sir." She furrowed her brows in confusion. Jungkook ran upstairs and barged into his room.

"Jimin!" He called out, walking to the bathroom, but there was no one there so he check the next room where the wardrobe was but there was still no one. "Jimin!" he ran out of the room and went to Taehyungs room. He saw him sitting on the bed.

"Have you seen Jimin?" He asked, standing in the door way, panting.

"He said he was going to the garden." Jungkook immediately left to the garden. He looked around the quiet place, with light shining on the pathway and the quiet flow of the fountain water. He looked around but there was no sign of the petite figure.

"Where are you honey?" Jungkook said to himself, with every passing second he was getting scared. "JIMIN!" he shouted, still looking around. He quickly ran out of the garden but his phone suddenly rung and he switched to walking briskly while picking it up from his pocket. He looked at the caller ID and placed it back in his pocket, going back into the house. He looked inside the kitchen but there was no one, an Idea suddenly came to mind and he picked up his phone. He called Jimin's number. "Please pick up." He said. Jimin didn't pick up so he called again. He was about to place the phone back in his pocket after several trys when it rang. He quickly looked at the caller ID but it wasn't who he wished it to be.

"What?" Jungkook said over the phone, walking back upstairs.

"I wanted to tell you they just signed the contract. One of their managers told me." Lina said.

"OK." Jungkook opened the door to his office and entered, looking inside the room.He suddenly remembered something.

"How long did you stay here after I left?" He asked, looking in his office washroom, even though it was one of the least places Jimin will be.

"I don't know, like 15 minutes... why?" Lina asked.

"Did you see Jimin?" He asked, closing the bathroom door.

"Didn't you ask the driver to bring him to you?" Jungkook suddenly stopped in his tracks, his attention now on the call.

"He's with Nick?" He asked, feeling more hopeful.

"No, the other driver." Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What... driver, I only have Nick." Jungkook was now totally scared. His fear was overshadowing the pain in his chest from his running causing him to pant.

"I knew it... A man said he was Jimin's driver and that you had given him orders to pick him up." She said.

"Why would he follow someone he just met?" Jungkook almost shouted, partially angry at him.

"I think he already knew him." She said.

"I n..." He suddenly remembered the day Jimin bought him the teddy bear. "Oh god." He sighed and slowly sunk down on the floor, leaning against his desk.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he was an impostor... I thought... I'm really sorry." He heard her say with a sad tone.

"Come to the house now, I want you to tell me everything." Jungkook said.

              "OK." He hung up and placed his hand on his forehead, resting his elbow on his knee. He felt his world was crushing down. His phone suddenly rang and he quickly looked at the caller ID, which read 'Unknown.'. He looked at it a little confused because no one knows his number except the people he gave them to and it cannot be easily found. He picked it up, hoping it might be Jimin.

"Hello." He said, getting up from the floor.

"How is everything there?" He heard header chuckle over the phone.

"Where is he?" Jungkook said in a sinister voice, standing in front of the desk.

"Won't you ask how I got your phone number? That was the first question I was expecting." Header said.

"Where is he?" Jungkook repeated in a much deeper voice, trying to conceal the fear.

"I'm now off to meet him." Header said. "How did you get such a beautiful person?... I wonder how soft his skin is."

"If you lay a finger on him, I will kill you." Jungkook said.

"To kill me, you have to find me first." Header hung up. Jungkook leaned back on the desk, placing his hand over his chest.

"Jimin." He said to himself. He suddenly called Yoongi over the phone.

                  "Does Jungkookie have a surprise for me?" Jimin smiled, looking at Jeabong beside him.

"Yes." Jeabong replied, looking ahead on the road before taking a turn. Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion since he has never used that road before.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, looking at the quite road with only trees around. He turned to look at him when he didn't receive a response. "Where are we going?" Jimin was getting scared as the car was now increasing speed. He hates it when cars drive fast. "Slow down." Jimin said, clutching onto the door, but the car kept moving fast. "Stop the car." Jimin pleaded, looking at Jeabong with fear. The car suddenly came to a screeching halt, causing a scream to escape his lips. Jimin saw Jeabong pick up a small bottle and his handkerchief from his pocket. "W-What are you doing?" He asked, looking at him pour some of the liquid in the bottle on the handkerchief, before placing the bottle back down. "wha..." He suddenly turned and leaned forward, placing the cloth of Jimin's nose. Jimin was clawing at the hand around his nose, struggling to break free from the grip and the wired scent.

"Don't struggle." He heard Jeabong say as he was getting light headed.His body slowly went limb, his hand fell on his thighs and eyes shut. Jeabong removed the cloth and stared at his face with a smirk.

"So beautiful." He said, pushing the locks away from Jimin's eyes.