Part 58

"You guys will search from behind and we'll pass the front door." Jungkook said, placing a silencer in his belt before picking another from the bag in the Mercedes booth.

"The front is well guarded." Namjoon turned his gaze from the mansion with two guards at the door and three walking on the compound. They were standing on the road in front of the trees surrounding the mansion, making them inconspicuous from the building.

"I know." Jungkook said, turning to face Namjoon after he quietly closed the boot.

"Why don't you take the back with Hoseok and the second group, and I take the front with the first group." Namjoon said.

"No." Jungkook replied.

"You are not well kook; you need less of a fight." Namjoon walked closer, looking at the beads of sweat on his face and the tired eyes.

"Let's not argue here." Jungkook turned around. "The first group will follow me to the front door. Kill everyone except the woman I showed you." He said to the two men standing beside the black van. "And the others follow Hoseok from the back." He looked at Hoseok and gave him a nod.

"I will go with you." Namjoon said, staring at Jungkook. He wanted to make sure he's not harmed in his state.

"Ok. Let go." They passed through the trees while Hoseok and his group took the other direction to the back, making sure the guards don't see them. Jungkook and his group walked through the trees till they got to the end where the building was now in full view and the guards on the compound were close but they couldn't see them.

"We have to kill all three... we don't want any of them to raise an alert." Namjoon said and Jungkook turn to the guy with a sniper.

"You stay here and kill any guard you see, start with them." Jungkook said and immediately walked out the trees with Namjoon and the other guy beside him. They watch as the guards fell to the ground, one at a time. The casually walked towards the front door and one of the guards at the door spotted them and raised his gun.

"Hey y..." he was interrupted by a sudden force against his head and he fell to the ground, before the other one could shoot he also fell to the ground. They passed over the bodies with blood oozing from the heads and stood in front of the door before raising their guns.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked, hand on the knob, and the other men nodded. He quickly opened the door and pointed the gun ahead, immediately shooting a guard he saw beside the door. They shot everyone in the hall before they could pick out their guns. Jungkook checked around the hall and noticed there was no one. He was about to lower his gun when he heard footsteps coming from one of the doors and pointed the gun in that direction. A maid walked out and yelped, raising her hands in the air when she saw him.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked.

"W-who?" She stuttered with fear.

"Jimin." She looked confused for a while before her face suddenly showed signs of knowledge.

" He's upstairs, the s-second door to the r-right." She said.

"Make sure she has nothing on her." Namjoon said to one of the men and he walked to her, searching for any devices.

"Clear." He said, turning his attention to Namjoon.

"You can walk, out and if you do anything stupid, we will find you." Jungkook said, she nodded and quickly ran out the door.

"I h..." Namjoon quickly caught jungkook when he suddenly swayed a little. He immediately straightened his posture and placed his hand on his chest, which felt like it was being ripped.

"Jun..."

"Hyung please." He lifted his slightly blurry vision to look at his concerned brother.

"Just don't stress yourself too much." He looked at him. Jungkook turned to face the stairs, moving his hand from his chest.

"I'm coming Jimin." He said in a low tone as they headed up the stairs.

            "One hour more." Header said, sitting on the couch with one leg crossed over the other and hand around a scared Jimin's waist. Jimin was hugging himself tightly and trying to create some distance between their bodies as he stared through glassy eyes at his mother being held back by two men.

"Don't do this." She said, desperately trying t brake free from the hold on both her hands.

"You should blame my son if he dies." He said, turning his head to look at Jimin before placing a kiss at the croak of his neck. A sob escaped Jimin's lips from the disgusting contact. "I don't want to kill such a beauty." He used the tip of the gun in his hand to slowly stroke his hair, while staring at his face with a smile.

"If you touch him I will kill you." She said in a sinister voice.

"Not if I kill you first." He got up, pulling Jimin along by his arm. "Bring her along." He walked towards the door, pulling jimin along. "I want her to watch." He gave her a dark glare before walking out the door.

"Please." He heard Jimin say in a small voice as they walked through the hallway.

              "Let him go." Header stopped in his tracks in confusion, recognizing the voice. He quickly pointed the gun to Jimin's head and turned around, placing him in front as barrier. He saw Jungkook and Namjoon standing beside each-other with their guns pointed towards him and his men lying unconscious on the floor.He turned his gaze towards her standing behind them.

"You made a big mistake." He said, staring at her with a dark expression.

"Let him go now." Namjoon said and header focused his attention on him, a smirk making its way to his face.

"How is Jin?... I missed his soft skin and very tight hole." Namjoon was raging.

"You bastard."

"Don't shoot." Jungkook shouted, noticing Namjoon was on the verge of pulling the trigger. "Don't listen to him; he wants you to pull the trigger." Namjoon was still contemplating on pulling the trigger.

"Shoot." Header said, pressing the gun tighter against Jimin's head, causing a quiet yelp to escape his lips.

"Don't do it hyung, you will hit Jimin." Jungkook said, looking at Jimin through blurry vision. He felt dizzy and his headache was now severe, but he was trying to look strong and focused.