Part 30

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, the familiar brown walls, brown chair and soft white pillows was what he saw as his blurry vision got clear. He sat up, with the help of strong hands around him arms and turned his head to see Junkook sitting on the bed in a white shirt and white blue pants, staring at him with a look of concern of his face.

"Hello." Junkook said, a smile forming on his lips.

"Hello." Jimin replied in a small voice and returned the smile. He looked down at his pink oversized sweater but his smile slowly died down when memories of the party hit him.

"H-How did I get here ...I need to go to Taetae."Jimin said, turning his gaze to Junkook. His heart pounded, everything slowly coming back to him.

"Calm down." Jungkook said, holding him in place when he tried to get out of bed. "The guard found you outside the house yesterday on the floor, what happened?" he feigned ignorance, still staring at into Jimin's eyes.

"Taetae w-was showing me a n-new movie, when we suddenly heard screams from outside the room." Jimin said, clutching unto Junkook's arms. "Taetae looked outside the door...and he told us to keep quiet...so I did." Jimin said, tears forming in his eyes. Jungkook ignored the ping of pain in his chest.

"But, he suddenly ran out the door...I didn't know what to do...so I walked to the door, looked through the small opening and..."A tear fell down his cheeks and Junkook quickly wiped it with his thumb. "The bad man was pointing a gun at Taetae." A sob left his lips and Junkook immediately engulfed him in a hug, pulling him from the bed unto his laps. Jimin calling him a bad person was enough to break his heart, even though he knew it was true. He couldn't stand his love being scared of him, that's the last thing he wants to see when he looks into those blue eyes. "Junkookie, I want to call him." Junkook heard Jimin's voice muffled in his chest.

"Ok." He said, picking up his phone from the nigh table and saw the name 'Taetae' amongst the four contacts. Jimin raised his head from his chest after Junkook handed the phone over to him.

       "Jiminie?"Jimin heard the desperate voice of his best friend and a tear fell down his cheeks again.

"Taetae, Are you Ok?" Jimin asked.

"I'm fine. Where are you Jiminie?, I was so worried. "Teahyung said, and Jimin heard a sob afterwards.

"I'm home. Junkookie found me outside the house." Jimin said, turning his gaze to Junkook with a smile, which he returned. "Did the bad man leave?" Jimin asked and Junkook looked away.

"Yes, he did Jiminie, everyone is Ok." Teahyung said. "See you tomorrow, at the movies. I want to see you myself and make sure he didn't touch you." Teahyung said.

"Ok." Jimin giggled. He hung up and immediately wrapped his arms around Junkook's neck, hugging him tight. "He's fine... Thank you." Junkook gently wrapped his arms around his waist, inhaling his scent. "I love you" Jimin said breaking the hug to look into his eyes, hands still wrapped around his neck. Junkook smiled, closing the distance between their lips. He slowly moved his hands up his exposed thigh and made it way under his sweater. Jimin moaned in the kiss, as Junkook held his member, realizing then he had no boxers on.

"ahh." Jimin broke the kiss, head falling backwards, eyes rolled behind his socket when Junkook began moving his hand up and down his shaft. Jimin slowly moved on his thigh for friction, feeling his hole get wet. Junkook sucked his exposed neck, increasing the pace of his hand.

"aaahh...Jun..."Jimin moaned louder almost in a scream, and increased the movement of his hips.

       "Jimin oppa."Jimin froze, hearing a knock on the door accompanied by the voice of Jennie. "Are you Ok?"Jimin turned to look at Junkook. A smirk formed on Junkook's lips and he freed his hard member and moved one of Jimin's legs from his side and placed it on the other, opening his legs.

"ahhh."Jimin moaned and quickly covered his mouth with his hands when Junkook quickly shoved his dick into him. Jimin looked at Junkook with wide eyes.

"Respond." Junkook said in a deep voice and began moving Jimin's hips on his shaft. Jimin tried to conceal his moans with his palms.

"I'm f-fine." Jimin managed to say, through the heavy thrusts.

"Are you sure? I heard you scream." Jennie said.

"D-don't...wo...I-I'm...aah... fine." Jimin said clutching unto junkook's shoulder for support. Junkook suddenly placed Jimin on all four on the bed before standing and quickly thrust into him again. Jimin's hand failed him and his lower body fell on the bed, leaving his butt for Junkook to continue his abuse.

"Ok." He heard Jennie giggle. Jimin was drooling on the bed while clutching the sheets.

"Junko..."He released all over the sheets and felt Junkook release into him. Junkook placed a kiss on his back holdng his waist to support him from falling. Junkook pulled out and slowly lay down on the bed spooning Him.

"J-jennie was behind t-the door Junkookie."Jimin said in exhaustion.

"She knew what was going on here." Junkook chuckled, placing a kiss on his head.

            "How did you know he was there?" The woman asked, taking a sip from her glass while looking at header standing in front of the glass window with hands in both pocket.

"His men gave him away." He said, looking out the window. "I recognized one of them." he continued, turning around to face her. "I don't know he knew I would be there." Header said, walking to the desk and leaned on it to face her.

"He is very intelligent." She said.

"Guess it's generic." Header replied, a smirk slowly forming on his face.