Part 10

Jungkook sat behind his desk, head resting on the seat as he starred at the ceiling in thought .He and Yoongi had spent the Night in the office trying to figure out where header was. Everyone in the warehouse was working nonstop to find his hideout. There has been news of killing of some of Jungkook's men and his threat was getting out of hand. There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in." Jungkook said, focusing his attention on the door. Yoongi appeared from behind the door holding his laptop in his hands in his black trousers and white shirt which were currently folded at the sleeves.

"We've found a place suspected to be one of his working places." Jungkook straightened his head to look at yoongi.

"it's a club and by some information I got from the spies we set up." Yoongi said as he took a seat on the couch.

"They hear the name header a lot there and he seems to be getting a lot of respect." Yoongi said.

"Lets go." Jungkook said.

"No , neither you nor Namjoon can go there." Jungkook looked at him in confusion. Yoongi placed the laptop on the coffee table before leaning back on the couch.

"He knows you Kook, He will by all means know namjoon." Yoongi said.

"We have to go there incognito and who better to do that than us." Jungkook sighed knowing what yoongi was saying was a true.

"So I will call Hoseok and go with him now." Yoongi said as he got up to leave.

             "Its been a long time since we went to a club together." Hoseok said as he placed his hand in his boyfriend own ready to enter the club. Even from the outside you can see it was everything you imagine a club to be. Prostitutes, people making out outside, drunk people staggering home, song blasting out of the building.

"Did you have to wear that?"Yoongi said as they walked to the door. Hoseok was currently in black tight trouser, and a gold see through top with a black neck choker showing of his well defined leg structure and his red hair was even making him the sexier, in contrast to yoongi who simply wore black leather trousers and a long brown jacket. Yoongi didn't want anyone looking at his boyfriend like a snack.

"Yes, I plan on seducing for information." Hoseok said looking at his boyfriend's face with a smirk knowing well he just made him jealous. They entered the club.

         There was noise blasting everywhere, the dance floor was filled with people dancing, grinding and kissing to their hearts content. The strong smell of alcohol and sweat was roaming in the atmosphere, the lighting in the room kept changing colors according to that of the disco bulb.

Yoongi and Hoseok walked to the bar and sat on the stools while carefully scrutinizing the room for some information.

"I will go there to see if I can get some information." hoseok said signaling yoongi to look at a small area of the club. At the corner of the room was a barricade concealing a small VIP room surrounded by 3 body guards, a guy sat on a couch out of two adjacent couches on horizontally placed and the other vertically placed sipping a glass of wine in a red short sleeved shirt and black trousers. He was not particularly handsome but he had built up body and an aura of ownership around him.

"Remember no matter what I do don't get jealous and ruin the plan Ok." Hoseok said as he patted his jealous boyfriends thighs before leaving.

Hoseok staggered to VIP are pretending to be drunk, when he got the front he deliberately drops a piece of paper behind him before turning around to pick it. He made sure his butt faced the area as he slowly picked up the paper whilst giggling. He slowly straightened his body to continue walking on but before he could leave one of the security guards held his arm.