Part 4

The cool music resonated through the beautiful interior of the mansion. The orange sparking chandelier attached to each pillar between huge floor length glass windows gave the room a cool lumination. White party tables and chairs were placed beside the window to create space in the middle for dancing, accompanied by silver plates, cutlery and jin's beautiful flowers. Jungkook always loved the sight of flowers since they remind him of jennie .

        He turned to jennie chatting heartily across the room with her friend in her pink sparkly dress and a pink polka dot bow on her head. Her lovely hair held in a ponytail. Her black knee-high boots made her outshine everyone in the room including her three friends who kept stealing glances at jungkook .

 Her black knee-high boots made her outshine everyone in the room including her three friends who kept stealing glances at jungkook

                                                                            The party.

          Jungkook made sure to invite trusted people being careful in his line of business.  What made him stand beside the bartender keeping a close eye on his sister in his black stripped suit holding a glass of water ,since the doctor had told him to avoid drinking alcohol to help stabilize his heart, is the fact that his guest also made their own guest list .

           He expected a party of less than 15 people but there are over 30 people walking through the bars, swimming in the pool and playing games in the game room. He wanted to make it strictly by invitation but his jennie begged him to change his mind and he couldn't decline. Jungkook knew he was incognito as a mafia , but he had to be alert.

           "Hey bunny" a voice broke his stare from jennie to the main door .wearing a black leather trouser with leader jacket contrasting his fire red hair and silver necklace, hoseok approached casually with a smile across his face alongside yoongi who was dressed formally in a white 3 piece suit to compliment his light brown hair. Jungkook always wonders how this two are in a relationship, they are different in a lot of ways, in activeness , attitude and their way of dressing.

"I told you not to call me that hoseok" Jungkook said as they got close .Hoseok winked teasing Jungkook.

         Hoseok is the sunshine among his friends. He is the guy you would find trying to engage zombies in a conversation during a zombie apocalypse. "Sorry, for being late" yoongi said placing his hands in his pockets.

       "We are only 30 minutes late and it was for a good cause" Hoseok defended smirking at jungkook while wiggling his brows. Jungkook was not ready to hear what the cause was knowing well it's going to either be they were fucking in the house or in the car. Jungkook directed his attention back to yoongi ,this time with a serious expression. "Any news on the theft ? " he said making sure no one heard even though most of them were either on the dance floor dancing their heart out or at the pool.

           "Yes, but I would like to talk about it after the party" yoongi said in a low tone. "Ok ,so..."Jungkook could swear he just saw an angel. The petite figure caused him to avert his attention to the door only to see the most beautiful person he has ever seen. The white blouse and white trousers accompanied by pink hair. His plumb lips ,small button nose and those innocent eyes which looked mesmerized by the party decoration . Jungkook wanted to punch whoever's arm the angel was clutching onto like his life depended on it ,but dissolved the though when he traced the hand to  jin, also dressed in a white long sleeved shirt and brown tight trousers scanning the room  with a small wrapped box in his hand .

 Jungkook wanted to punch whoever's arm the angel was clutching onto like his life depended on it ,but dissolved the though when he traced the hand to  jin, also dressed in a white long sleeved shirt and brown tight trousers scanning the room  wit...

                                               Jimin's outfit

         "Hey kook" yoongi said breaking Jungkook from his fantasy. Yoongi traced jungkooks sight only to see a fluff ball clutching onto jin ,who was approaching them whilst waving. Yoongi smirked getting why jungkook lost focus there for a moment.

        "Hello everyone" jin said when he reached the little group after making his way through the crowd. Jungkook decided to take another glimpse of the angel, who had his head bent down after he stopped clutching onto jin's hand now playing with the hem of his blouse. He looked cute and fragile with his hair falling from his face and the light in the room making his already glowing skin shine. Jungkook saw marks on his neck in the shape of a palm and had the instant urge to protect him. Why would someone try to hurt this fluff ball?

         "Where is the birthday girl?, I want to wish her a happy birthday" jin said looking through the small crowd. Jin turned to jungkook when he didn't reply only to find his friend staring at something beside him. Jin traced his eyes to jimin who had his head bent.

           "OH, this is jimin he works in the store with me "Jin said and smirked at jungkook in the process."Jimin, these are my friends Jungkook, Hoseok and yoongi " jin said looking at jimin. Jimin raised his head slowly to make see  three handsome looking men, one beaming with a smile ,one frowning and the third one staring at him like a piece of meat. He blushed at the intense gave from his dark eyes complimenting him thin lips and sharp jaws, his black hair falling nicely on his forehead .He looked breathe taking .He has found one of taetae's species

         "Erhmm" Jimin heard jin fake cough. Forcing him to break the eye contact he didn't realized he made with the jungkook. He noticed both jin and hoseok smirking at him so quickly bent his head realizing he stared for long. "So what would you like to know about jimin hm, Junkook" jin teased wiggling his brows.

          "Hi baby"jin head after hands slide around his waist bringing his back to a rock hard chest. He smiled recognizing the deep sexy voice of his boyfriend and the soft kiss placed on his neck. He turned in the strong arms secured around his waist to face his boyfriend. Placing his hand around his neck, jin gave namjoon a deep kiss. "Hi Joonie" jin said in a sweet voice as he looked adoringly into his boyfriends eyes their face only inches away. "You look adorable in those trousers" namjoon said as he slid his hand to his boyfriends soft butt and gave it a light squeeze.

           "Can you guys take your romance somewhere else" jungkook said after yoongi pulled hoseok to the poker room to play some poker than watch a public sex scene. Namjoon removed his hand from jin's waist and pulled him along as he stated walking briskly."Jimin I am going to have a chat with Namjoon , take care of him Jungkook "jin said as he was being pulled  upstairs.

          "Talk my ass"jungkook chuckled as he saw the couple climb the stairs. Jungkook diverted his attention back to the fluff ball still playing with the hem of his blouse, tension and discomfort evident in his actions and the way he kept looking around like he didn't belong here.

           "Would you like to go to the garden, it's much quiet there" Jungkook said, hoping to help him ease up. The sudden raise of his head and eye smile caught junkook off guard. He was too beautiful for a boy. He nodded his head frantically in approval making his lovely pink hair bounce, an action jungkook found strangely arousing. 

         He imagined him bent over his office desk, sweating profusely holding unto the edge of the desk for support, while he receives deep strong thrusts making his hair bounce. Jungkook broke his train of thoughts before he got a boner in the middle of a birthday party and lead jimin outside the house.

         He didn't notice the guy sitting on the bar stool staring at the six of them throughout their conversation, now gripping tightly a glass of Champaign almost breaking it .The look of murder evident in his eyes as he stared upstairs where namjoon and jin had left . 

i will update in the next 24 hours