Part 14

Namjoon was trying his best to keep both cups of coffee in his hands. He was currently headed out of the hospital to meet Jin in the car. Jin arrived at the hospital munities after Jimin and after a long day of ensuring Junkook eat healthy foods, He was currently waiting in the car for his boyfriend to arrive with a cup of coffee before they retire home for the night.

"I hope I don't drop this." Namjoon said to himself as he walked through the parking lot to get to the black Mercedes. He placed both cups gently on the bonnet before opening the door to the car where Jin sat focused on his phone.

"Got both cups here safely." Namjoon said as he placed the cups gently in the holders of the car door before starting the ignition.

"Well that's an achievement." Jin said as he placed his phone on his lap before passing under Namjoon's hands on the wheel and over his laps for the coffee. Jin sat back on his seat before taking a sip of the hot coffee.

"Oh that feels good." Jin said inhaling and exhaling.

"Have you found those who tried to kill Junkook?" Jin said as he turned to look at Namjoon still sipping his coffee.

"We already know who it is. He sent people to stalk him from the shop." Namjooon said. Jin suddenly frowned and bent his head. He didn't know whether it's a good idea to tell Namjoon he is also being stalked. But he didn't want to worry Namjoon on some pervert when he has other pressing issues.

"What is it?" Namjoon said, after taking a quick glance at his boyfriend and noticed the nervousness in his expression.

"Nothing, I was just worried." Jin said as he turned to look ahead. Namjoon decided to drop the issue but he will find out what was bothering his boyfriend.

Namjoon was leaning on the head post of the bed with his lower half under the warmth of the thick brown blanket, a book in his hand but his attention currently on Jin who was drying his hair with a towel in his pink pajama.

"I think that book is getting jealous." Jin said as he noticed his boyfriend's intense stare through the mirror.

"Can I ask a question?" Namjoon said in serious tone, eyes not leaving his boyfriend.

"Yes, you can." Jin said as he placed the towel down. He walked to the bed and went under the blanket beside his Namjoon, who slowly placed the book down and turned to face Jin .Namjoon slowly picked up his boyfriend hands as he sat cross-legged and looked into the his confused face.

"Do you remember what we promised each other on our first anniversary as a couple?" Namjoon said with a serious face.

"Yes" Jin said as a smile formed on his lips from the memories of their first anniversary together. They had dinner together, went to a waterfall, walked hand in hand by the streets. They did things which they rarely do .They made wonderful memories together.

"What was it?" Namjoon asked.

"We promised never to keep secrets from each other" Jin said as he got closer and placed a kiss on Namjoon's lips before moving back to look at Namjoon who still kept a serious face.

"Have you broken that promise?" Jin furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Jin, Has anything been going on this past week that you aren't telling me?" Jin expression slowly changed before he slowly bent his head down breaking eye contact. He can't lie to him, he promised not to but he didn't want Namjoon worrying about him. Jin took in a deep breath with his eyes closed and exhaled before raising his head gradually to face Namjoon. After some seconds he slowly opened his eyes to be meet his boyfriend's unchanging facial expression.

"It's nothing serious" Jin said.

"What is it" Namjoon said in a low tone.

"I was watering the flowers by the window after I had a conversation with Junkook and Jimin and suddenly received a call" Jin paused for a second contemplating on whether to continue.

"Someone was watching me Namjoon" Jin said as his voice crackled up and tears began to form in his eyes.

"He described what I was wearing and doing at that t-time" Jin said.

"I has been calling me since then. When I'm in the parking lot, at the shop, buying some grosseries, walking the streets. He says what I'm doing at that moment" Jin said as a tear fell down his check.

"I'm scared" Namjoon quickly placed Jin's head on his chest and placed his hands over his shoulders into a hug, Jin placed his hands around his waist and clutched his dress at both sides

"I'm here and nothing is going to happen to you" Namjoon said. This is what he was afraid of. Jin being identified and harmed.

When he met Jin and later fell in love with him, he couldn't ask him out because he didn't want to endanger him but he decided to take the risk and vowed to protect him at all cost.

Namjoon held jin in his embrace ad he kept crying till he gradually fell slept. He tucked him in bed before slowly getting out of the sheets and getting out of the room. He went to the office and picked up the phone to make a call. He didn't want to make the call in the room since jin was sleeping.

"I need you to perform an investigation and find someone" Namjoon said after the call was answered. after going the person information on what jin just told him he listened carefully to the person's respond.

"So find out who has been stalking him" Namjoon said.

"Also, get someone to watch over the flower shop . The owner is going on a vacation" Namjoon said before placing the phone down and making it back to the room. He knows it will be difficult to convince jin to leave the shop, even if its temporal but that's exactly what he will have to do even if he has to force him.

"There you go" Jennie said is she gently placed the bowl of soup in Jungkook's hands making sure not to spill it on his bed and pajamas.

"Thanks" Jungkook said as he leaned into the heap of pillows. Jennie sat on the bed as she watched her brother drink the soup with the spoon.

"Oppa do you know why they wanted to kill us" Jennie said.

"I don't know" Jungkook lied as he kept drinking from the bowl.

"How did you know they were going to shoot at us, Is there something you aren't telling me" Jennie said still looking at her brother busily drinking from the bowl.

"I saw them take out a gun" Jungkook said. He hates lying to her.

"What did we do wrong, we never hurt anybody" Jennie said.

"I'm done" Jungkook said as he handed her the bowl and went under the sheets to sleep.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jennie said as she looked at her brother cover his body up to his shoulder.

"I want to sleep" Jennie decided to drop the topic and left the room. Jungkook was keeping something from her, she felt it.