Part 59

"Then place your guns down, before I put a bullet in his head myself." Namjoon suddenly spotted Hoseok come from the curve and he quickly focused his attention back to header, trying to look normal. He slowly lowered his gun, even though he wanted to be the one to put a bullet in his head, Jungkook also did same. He saw Hoseok point a gun towards his head. "You can never defeat me." Header said, looking at Jungkook

"You think?" Jungkook said and the sharp sound of a silencer was heard before header fell to the side on the floor. Jungkook quickly staggered to Jimin, hand on his chest.

"Jungkookie." Jimin sobbed, running into his arms.

"It's OK." He tightened the grip around his shoulder, hoping to close the distance his injured hand was creating between them. "I'm... sorry." He placed a kiss on his head and broke the hug to look into his eyes. "I'm sorry for lying to you." Jungkook said, gently rubbing his cheek with his thumb. He felt the world spinning around him, head about to explode and his chest being torn to pieces.

"Junkookie..." He heard Jimin's voice as he sunk down to the ground. "Jungkookie..." The world suddenly went dark and the last sound he heard was the desperate cry of Jimin.

"How is he?" Namjoon asked the doctor after he finished checking up on Jungkook, lying on the hospital bed with an oxygen mask on. He sighed and walked to Namjoon with a sad expression.

"He has reached his limit." Namjoon stared back at him, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"What does that mean?" Jimin asked, standing beside Jungkook on the bed as he held his hand.

"Don't you have any available?" Namjoon asked, tearing his gaze away from a broken Jimin.

"We do but it's not compatible with him." He said and Namjoon placed his hands on his hips in worry.

"How long do we have?" He asked.

"We have to perform the operation now. We have less than 24 hours." He said with a sad expression.

"What operation?" Jimin asked and the doctor looked at Namjoon before turning to Jimin.

"A heart transplant." He said.

"No..." Jimin focused his attention back to Jungkook and a tear fell down his checks. Namjoon picked up his phone and made a call to one of his men, he gave the phone to the doctor and he described the details.

"I will give mine to him." Jimin said as Namjoon placed his phone back in his pocket.

"No!" His mother almost shouted, standing in front of the door.

"We will get one Jimin." Namjoon looked up at him with concern.

"I can't live without him." Jimin sobbed, holding Jungkook's hand with both of his.

"And you won't." Namjoon said. His mother walked up to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"You wont." She said, breaking the hug to look at his tears stained face.

"I will go and find updates." The doctor said, walking towards the door.

"I love you." Jimin's mother said to him and also walked out the door right after the doctor.

"He will be fine." Namjoon said, staring at his brother.

The doctor, other surgeons and nurses walked in thirty minutes later. He had a sheet of paper in his hand and a look of sadness on his face, staring at Jimin standing beside the bad.

"We've got a compatible one." Both Jimin and Namjoon simultaneously turned to look at him and a smile formed on Namjoon's face as the other surgeons and nurses began to organize things in the room.

"Good." He said, walking towards the doctor.

"We need to start now... please stay outside." Jimin placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead before following Namjoon out.

"This is for you." The doctor handed the sheet of paper to Jimin and he looked at him in confusion before walking out the door.

Hello jiminie, this is your mother. I wanted to tell you I love you so much and your smile is what keeps me going everyday.I wouldn't want anything to take away that joy, that why I don't want you to loose the love of your life. Always smile honey, I will be watching you. Love you.

Jimin smiled at the letter and nicely folded it before placing it in his pocket as he took a seat beside Namjoon in the waiting room.

"What did it say?" Namjoon asked and Jimin took it from his pocket.

"It's from my mum." He handed the paper over to him. Jimin noticed his face drop as he read the letter.

"What?" He asked as Namjoon lifted his head and turned to look at Jimin. After hours in the waiting room, the doctor walked out with a smile on his face.

"It was successful." Namjoon heaved a sigh and Jimin smiled widely.

"Whose heart was that?" The doctor focused his attention to a happy Jimin, standing beside Namjoon.

"His mother's." Jimin's smile suddenly dropped and he felt a ping of pain in his chest. He suddenly realized the letter was a good bye one.

"It's okay." Namjoon pulled him into a hug when he saw a tear fall down his cheeks.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, feeling a little light headed and a heavy load on his chest. He saw through his slowly clearing blurry vision, pink hair resting on the bed beside him. He smiled and gently lifted his hand to stroke the beautiful locks. Jimin snuggled a little on the soft surface before lifting his head.

"Jungkookie." He was suddenly fully awake when he saw those black orbs staring at him.

"Hi." Jungkook said in a quiet tone, feeling tired.

"You're awake." Namjoon got up from the couch and walked towards the bed.

"Why do you always say that?" Jungkook asked, looking at Namjoon and a smile formed on his face.

"I will go get Mr.Lin." Namjoon walked out the door.

"I was scared." Jimin said, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I wake up... and you only give me a kiss... on my forehead." Jungkook managed to say, through the tiredness and Jimin smiled widely. He placed a kiss on his lips, making sure not to touch the oxygen tube. He was about to break the kiss when Jungkook placed his hand behind his heard and deepened it, shoving his tongue into his mouth.

"The doctor told me to be careful." Jimin said after Jungkook broke the kiss. "I don't want to hurt you." Jimin looked at him with concern and he chuckled.

"Baby... I'm sorry for lying to you." Jungkook said.

"It's OK, Namjoon hyung told me everything... and it made me love you more." Jimin placed a kiss on his hand before placing it on his cheek.

"I love you so much." Jungkook gently rubbed his thumb on his cheeks.

The End.

I will start MAFIA'S HEART-JIKOOK [BOOK 2] SOON.

Hello, hope you liked it. Check my other book in my profile. Title:The Gumiho