Part 18

The pounding of his heart was all Jin could here as he ran through the company gates, ignoring the looks from people. He ran into the elevator before quickly pushing the 14th floor button. He was fidgeting while staring at the door. He pushed himself through the opened space of the elevator before it could completely open. He runs down the hallway barging into the familiar door. Nothing could explain the feeling when he saw Namjoon sitting behind the desk looking at him with furrowed brows. He quickly ran to him bending over, wrapping his hands around his neck as he placed his head on the crook of his neck.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked as he pushed his chair back, gently placing Jin on his lap by his waist, legs on both sides of his thigh before wrapping one hand around his waist and the other gently stroking his head.

"Why did you run from the guards at the shop?" Namjoon asked, gently sniffing his hair.

"I'm sorry" Jin said in the crook of his neck. He raised his head and placed his forehead on Namjoon's own, eyes closed and hands still around his neck.

"Why do you do  this? Why won't you just listen to me?" Namjoon said before placing his lips on Jin lips and wrapping his hands tighter around his waist deepening the kiss. Their lips began to move in sync. Namjoon gradually traced the kiss to his chin, down to his neck before sucking on it.

"ahh " jin moaned turning his head to the side to give him better access while grinding on Namjoon's clothed member. Namjoon groaned as he placing his hands on the color of Jin's shirt and forced it open, ripping of the buttons while sucking Jin's neck. Jin tried opening Namjoon's shirt as well but he quickly stopped him and held his hand behind his back with one arm.

"You deliberately disobeyed my orders honey" Namjoon said as his other hand went on to the waistband of his pants and gradually slipped in to give his ass a squeeze. A moan escaped Jin's lips causing him to arc his back more. He looked at Jin's pants and  smirked.

"You made my work easier baby" Namjoon said gradually opened the buttons on jin's brown side- button pants. He switched the hand behind jin's back and opened the buttons on the other side. Namjoon tug on the loose material and Jin raised his body a little allowing him pull the material from under him while sucking on his boyfriend nipples .Jin was a moaning mess, he kept rubbing his wet boxers over Namjoon's bulge . Namjoon groaned as he removed his tie and tied up Jin's hands behind him.

"I-I want...t-touch..y-you" Jin whined looking through half closed eyes at his boyfriend dark ones.

"No" Namjoon said placing his hands in the waistband of his boxers ripping it ,before lifting Jin by his waist pulling the material away, dropping it on the floor. He slowly unzipped his pants starring at Jin as he kept rubbing his butt over his thighs.

"J-J-Joonie" Jin said as he was getting impatient but got closer when he saw Namjoon's hard dick come free. Namjoon held his waist lifting him before directing his dick at his boyfriend's entrance. Namjoon suddenly pushed Jin down on his cock forcing it all in.

"ahhhh" a loud moan escaped Jin's lips, he placed his head on his shoulder.

"Ride" Namjoon said in a low tone in Jin's ear before pulling harshly on his hair causing Jin to face him. Jin started moving up and down over his cock after he let go of his hair.

"ahhh" Jin moaned as he increased his pace arcing his back.

"Faster" Namjoon commanded looking at his boyfriend increased his pace causing his hair to bounce. He wanted to run his fingers through those locks but restrained himself.

"I-I Can't..."Jin managed to say between moans as his pace began to slow down.

"You can't what?" Namjoon asked still looking at his boyfriends flustered sweaty face only inches away from his.

"I-I... Can't.. alone...I n-n-need you "Jin said and stopped moving , placing his forehead on Namjoon's. He closed his eyes causing a tear to fall; he now understood why Namjoon wasn't touching him.

"I can't do it alone" he said in a small voice panting, not only. Namjoon slowly cupped his cheeks and placed his lips gently on jin's own.

"You need to tell me when you have a problem... I love you" Namjoon said after he broke the kiss and got up carrying Jin along as he wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist. Namjoon pushed the things on the table aside , placed Jin on the it and began pounding into him.

              "It was a clean shot" Hoseok said as he sat on the armrest of Jungkook's couch in the office at the company.

"Whoever shot him is a professional and it looked planned" Hoseok said.

"Did you find out who and why" Jungkook asked looking at Hoseok as he leaned on the desk arms crossed over his chest.

"A man like him will have a lot of enemies like drunkards, prostitutes, gamblers but none of them usually have that skill. The person shot him with a silencer right between the head. When people shoot out of anger or lack of skill they don't usually get that spot on the head" Hoseok said.

"Why would someone hire a professional to kill a drunkard?" Jungkook said.

"Or why does he have a good gun person for an enemy?" Hoseok said.

"We have to find the Killer" Jungkook straightened his posture and walked behind his desk taking his seat with a sigh.

"Are you supposed to be out of bed?" Hoseok asked as he watched his friend's tired eyes.

"I have the freedom of movement" Jungkook said before looking at Hoseok a smile playing on both their lips. They suddenly burst out into laughter.

"Jin will be so proud of you" Hoseok said after he stopped laughing.

"Don't tell him I said that" Jungkook said pointing at Hoseok.

"Well it will come at a price" Hoseok said.

"What do you want?" Jungkook said looking at Hoseok.

"Well let's see. I have Yoongi, I have a gun, I've got Yoongi's dick...".

"Get out" Jungkook said before Hoseok left the room laughing.

Jungkook's phone rung and he picked it up .he smiled widely at the caller iD.

"Hello" He said.

"I knew you would pick up" Jungkook heard the voice of his sister.

"Where is Jimin? Why are you using his phone?" Jungkook asked.

"He is right here beside me, I tried calling and you won't pick up so I asked Jimin Oppa to lend me his phone, and as predicted you picked up." Jennie said.

"What do you want Jennie?" Jungkook asked smiling.

"Why are you out of bed?" Jennie asked.

"If you give the phone to Jimin, I will tell you why" Jennie chuckled.

"Nice try. But I will still give it to him because I want you to tell him you like him" Jennie said. Jungkook chuckled.

"Hello" Jungkook heard the sweet voice.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked as he smiled to himself and got up from the desk to face the window placing his other hand in his pocket.

"I'm fine. Just finished eating and we are watching a movie together" Jimin said in a happy voice .

"Why did you want to talk to me?" Jimin asked. Why? Jungkook thought. There was a long pause as Jungkook was thinking of a tangible reason.

"YOU LIKE HIM!" Jungkook heard his sister shout.

"Turn on the speaker" Jungkook said with a smile. Jungkook heard a tiny ok from him before a confirmation.

"Jennie, get out of the room" Jungkook said.

"You still like him" Jungkook heard before a door shut in the back ground.

"Is she gone?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Sorry, I think she was just joking" Jungkook head Jimin say in a feeble voice. He was sure he was blushing right now.

"How sure are you?" Jungkook asked.

"of what?" jimin asked.

"That what she's saying isn't true" Jungkook asked.