Part 50

Jungkook sat in the office, looking at the folder Yoongi gave to him. They were just routes and nothing more, making it difficult to work with. He still couldn't find any clues with only a route. He sighed and leaned back on the chair. His phone suddenly rang and he picked it up.

"Hello." He said.

"Mr.Kim gave us a location he suspects is one of header's warehouses." Jungkook quickly got up from his chair and walked towards the door.

"I'm coming there." He opened the door and walked through the hallway. As he was descending the stairs, he saw his secretary approach with a brown envelope in her hand and a flirtatious smile on her face. She was the only person in the company who knew his house, even though she showed signs of interest in him, he knew he could trust her.

"Good evening Sir." She bowed to him.

"What is it Lina?" Jungkook asked when he reached the bottom of the stairs.

"There was a letter for you in the office." She handed the envelope to him.

"Aren't you supposed to be checking these things?" Jungkook asked, heading towards the door with Lina behind him.

"The person said to give it to you and no one else." She said, following him out the door.

"OK." He hastily walked towards his car.

"Have a speedy recovery." Jungkook heard her shout as he got into the car. He threw the folder on the seat beside him.

"Shit." He cussed when he tried to use both hands to drive; forgetting one was in a sling, causing a sharp pain to course through his hand. He turned to look at the window and saw Lina standing not far from the car waving at him with a huge smile on her face like a five year old. Jungkook sighed, turned on the ignition and drove the car out of the house. He kept looking at the envelope because he wanted to open it but he had only one working hand so he left it there.

                "How sure are you that it's a warehouse?" Jungkook asked, sitting in front of Mr.Kim. His hands were no longer bound.

"I didn't say I was sure." He sighed. "I said it might be."

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"One day he was talking over the phone as we were having a meeting and he mentioned that place." He shifted a little in the chair for comfort. "How is my son?"

"He's fine." Jungkook got up from the chair.

"Can you please let us go?" Mr.Kim said looking at Jungkook walk towards Hoseok who was leaning against the table.

"No." Jungkook said.

"But I told you all I know."

"Should we gather the men?" Hoseok asked looking at Jungkook standing in front of him.

"Since he's not sure, we don't want to make it conspicuous so I will go with a few." Jungkook said.

"You're not going on a mission with that chicken wing." Hoseok chuckled and Jungkook glared at him.

"I h.."

"Its just something minor... you don't need to go everywhere. Leave it to me." Hoseok walked around him and headed towards the door.

"As soon as you get back, tell me everything." Jungkook turned to look at Hoseok opening the door.

"OK." He walked out the room.

"Please, I need to see my son and wife." Jungkook turned to Mr.Kim as he looked at him with pleading eyes. He could see he was really worried.

"They are safe." Jungkook headed towards the door.

"I don't want my family to be caught up in this, please." Jungkook stopped in his track and turned to face him with a dark look.

"So what do you intend to do after I let you go?... run away with your wife and son?" Jungkook turned and placed his hand on the knob.

"There's a safe place I can take them." Mr.Kim said. Jungkook wanted to shot him so bad.

             "You should thank your son later for you life." He got out of the room and closed the door behind him. He walked out of the building and headed towards his car. He sat inside and was about to start the ignition when he suddenly remembered the envelope. He looked to his side and picked it up from the seat, quickly opening it up.There was a piece of paper in it and he picked it up and saw some writing on it.

I'm ready to help you with header, meet me in front of the white building on 7th street at 10:00pm. Jimin's mother.

Jungkook picked his phone from his pocket and checked the time. Noticing it was only five minutes to ten, he started the ignition and sped off. He knew he couldn't trust her a hundred percent but she wouldn't do anything stupid because of Jimin.

Jungkook arrived on the quiet street, it was late at night and people don't usually use this place.The street was lit by the streetlights and the lights from the buildings around it. He parked the car in front of the huge white building and got out, looking around.

"We finally meet." Jungkook froze, not sure of the voice he heard. He recognized that voice but doubts it could be the person he was thinking about so he slowly turned around. He stood there in surprise staring at the man in a long black coat, with hands in his pocket as he stared back at him with a smirk.

"Father?"