Part 13

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes as his blurry vision was getting clear. White, Why is everything white Jungkook though as he gradually opened his eyes to look around , he still felt light headed and a bit of pain in his chest.

" How are you?" he heard from his right and slowly turned his head to see his sister sitting beside the bed holding his hand.

"w-what happened?" Jungkook said in a tired voice as he tried to sit on the bed and lean on the head post with assistance from his sister. The memory of what happened suddenly hit him and he quickly turned to her.

"Are you ok? Noth..."

"Yes I'm fine." Jungkook was interrupted by his sister who looked like she has been crying for years. Her eyes were red and her hair was a bit messy.

"Why were you crying?" Jungkook said as he looked into his sister eyes.

"Oppa you fainted." Jennie said as tears began to form in her eyes. Jungkook slowly engulfed her in a hug.

"But I'm fine now and its Ok." Jungkook said .He was just happy his sister is fine and nothing happened to her. Pushing himself to the limit is something he is ready to do again if it means his sister will be alright.

"You know you still owe me soup and tuck in bed?" Jungkook said.

"You were unconscious for a day, so make that two soups." Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm the worst sister in the universe." Jennie said as she broke the hug to arrange the pillows well behind him. Jungkook looked at his sister and noticed a sad expression.

"What makes you think that?" Jungkook asked.

"You just woke up from another world and I am here crying." Jennie said.

"Well, if you didn't cry I would be very angry with you, so to me you are the best." Jungkook said forcing a smile out of his sister. They both turned to face the door after a knock was heard.

"Come in" Jennie said. Namjoon walked into the room wearing black trousers and a white shirt.

"You are awake." Namjoon said as he went to sit on the edge of the bed, placing his hand on Jungkook's knee which was currently hidden behind a white blanket as he looked in the eyes of his tired friend.

"I had to come back, I still have to beat you in chess" Jungkook said.

"You are back alright" Namjoon chuckled before turning to Jennie.

"Did you call the doctor?" Namjoon asked and Jennie immediately rushed out of the room. How could she forget this basic thing when someone wakes up in the hospital?

"He tried to kill us Namjoon" Jungkook said after Jennie closed the door.

"Yeah, Jennie told us everything" Namjoon said as he went to the water distiller to get some water.

"We need to be careful, I can't let her go to school anymore" Jungkook said as he took the water from Namjoon before drinking half.

"I know, and you will also have to explain to her why" Namjoon said as he sat back at his original position on the bed

"Yes and.."Jungkook stopped when he saw his sister come through the door with the doctor.

" Mister Jeon, you are awake" The doctor said as he walked to the bed. Namjoon got up to stand beside Jennie.

"I'm only 22 why would you call my name like an old man, Mr Lin "Jungkook said as Mr. Lin placed the stethoscope inside his dress on his chest. Mr.Lin chuckled before straightening his posture.

"Were you taking the medication and resting " Mr.Lin said looking at Jungkook with suspicious eyes.

"Well, I was taking the medicine and resting" Jungkook said and Mr.Lin chuckled.

"I will change the question" Mr.lin said ,knowing how Jungkook likes to twist answers.

"Did you take the medication according to prescription and take the amount of rest I told you to" Mr.Lin said and Jungkook turned to look at his sisters accusing face before giving her a guilty smile. The doctor laughed after seeing the interaction between the siblings.

"I heard you hit your chest on the staring wheel after you crashed your car into a tree" Jungkook turned to look at Namjoon, who nodded signally he came up with that lie.

"Yes" Jungkook said as he turn back to look at the doctor.

"Yes, I noticed a fresh scar on you chest, which caused you heart to start beating irregularly and eventually caused you to faint "the doctor said.

"So it was nothing serious?" Jungkook asked.

"Every mistake gradually pushes you to a heart transplant" The doctor said. Jungkook wished his sister was not around to here this. Her sad expression was disturbing him.

"So when can I be discharge" Jungkook said changing the topic.

"You can go home tomorrow, we need to check to make sure you heart is beating regularly "The doctor said.

"Ok but can I change this dress, I look like a missing piece of a puzzle" Jungkook said as he look at his blue hospital gown in disgust.

"No you can't" Mr.Lin said as he got out of the room taking Namjoon with him. Jungkook turned to his sister with a pout while pointing at his dress.

"There's nothing I can do about it "Jennie said as she went to sit on the couch before taking a magazine and pretended to be reading. There was a knock on the door and jennie asked the person to come in. What Jungkook saw brought a smile to his face.

Jimin rushed into the room in a white long sleeved shirt and pink trousers, his hair was also a bit messy and he looked like he just came from a marathon.

"Are you ok" he said as he got close to the bed, looking at every inch of jungkook's body searching for any injuries. His worried eyes looks into Jungkook's own. Jungkook kept smiling while staring at him. He didn't realize how much he misses him, his pink hair button nose, sweet voice. He wants him.

"They sai..."Jungkook suddenly engulfed him in a hug while sniffing his hair. Jimin was shocked but slowly returned the hug, He doesn't know how he got here in the first place. The only thing he remembers is overhearing Jin on the phone and after he heard Jungkook had been rushed to a hospital. He ran out of the flower shop and quickly hired a cab to the hospital Jin mentioned in his conversation.

"How did you know I was here" Jungkook said as he broke the hug and took Jimin's hand in his.

"Well I heard Jin over the phone talking to Namjoon , and he said you were in the hospital so I came" Jimin said staring into his eyes.

"Why did you come?" Jungkook said looking at him with a smile. Jimin kept staring into the dark gaze. He didn't know why he came, he just did.

"I don't know" Jimin said in a small voice. Jungkook slowly got close to his face, tracing down to his lips, he slowly placed his lips on Jimin's lips before closing his eyes to savor every inch of it. This time Jimin also did same, causing their lips to move in sync.They broke the kiss when they heard a loud squeal come from behind Jimin forcing both of them to look back.

Jimin flinched, he didn't notice Jennie sitting in the couch when he came in. She had a broad smile on her face as she looked at Jimin and then to her brother. Jimin was a blushing mess, she saw everything and even the kiss. He quickly covered his face as he turned back to Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

"Oppa you didn't tell me you two were dating" Jennie said causing Jungkook to role his eyes.

"Were not dating Jennie" Jungkook said as he looked at jimin who was still hiding his face behind his hands

"Then why did you Kiss?" Jennie said.