Invisible Pen

THIS IS AN INSPIRED STORY.

All part of this story is work of the author's imagination. It has nothing to do with the reality..

All Rights Reserved

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical, or other means, now known or hereinafter invented including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission from the publisher.

All the characters in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents are merely invention.

Copyright(noun) ↓

-the exclusive legal right to reproduce, publish, sell, or distribute the matter and form of something (as a literary, musical, or artistic work)

Plagiarism(noun) ↓

-the act of using another person's words or ideas without giving credit to that person.
-the act of plagiarizing something.
-to steal and pass off as one's own.
-to commit literary THEFT.

Theft(noun)↓
-the act or crime of stealing
-the act of stealing; specifically : the felonious taking and removing of personal property with intent to deprive the rightful owner of it.
-an unlawful taking (as by embezzlement or burglary) of property.

------♡°•°♡------

KUYA JAZ: Gusto ko lang sabihin na ang nobelang ito ay isang likhang nabuo mula sa isang movie na nagmula sa India. May mga binago lang ako at dinagdag dahil hindi ako na-satisfied sa plot at conflict ng movie haha.

I'll call my pleasant readers as Einsteins. Biglang pumasok sa utak si Albert Einstein nang may makita akong post sa facebook tungkol sa mga readers. Eh, dahil wala yata sa sampu ang readers ko. Gusto kong maging kabilang sila sa study journey ko and I'll call them Einsteins, because Albert Einstein is my favorite scientist. Bilib rin ako sa talino niyang taglay na ninanais ko ring maging akin ay este maging ako.

At… at maikli lang ang bawat chapter. Hindi ito lalagpas sa isang libong bilang ng salita. Kase, bukod sa tamad ako, ayaw ko ng boring. (Ako yung writer ako pa yung naboring. Parang tanga..) See you at the next page, my Einsteins.