6

Makayla ♥️

Weekend
All week I was with Boomer Ben and Babyjoe in school and at lunch. After school they either went over Nic house or came to mine wit Yb Kd and sometimes Beenie.

It's Saturday morning and I woke up to my phone ringing. When it stopped I looked at it and saw '3 missed FaceTime calls from Daddy Trell💓😫' He Put his contact name in and I just ain't feel like changing it. He called again and I answered. "I knew you saw me callin." He said As soon as his face popped up. "I was sleep bitch." I said setting it on my pillow so I was halfway out the camera. "Then wake yo short ass up shawty." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Shutcho ass up fo I hang up." I say and he smack his teeth. "Hang up on me if you want imma pull up and beatcho ass." He said and I smacked my teeth. "Shii." I said before hanging up.

Daddy Trell💓😫: Oh frl, Bet .

I read that and rolled my eyes. I got back under my covers and went to sleep.

I woke up to my room door being slammed open. I huff before snuggling into my pillow. "Sal de mi puta habitación." I said before I could stop myself. "English Kayla." Kentrells voice said and I looked and saw Kentrell smirking at me. "Get the fuck out my room." I said pulling the covers over me. He snatches the covers off and I let out a loud sigh.

I turn and look at him before sitting up. He looked me up and down before licking his lip. "Stop eye raping me." I say and he laughs. My phone vibrated and I picked it up lookin to see who texted me. I felt a dip in the bed and my tv turned on.

Quell😍: Goodmornin Baby💝
I smiled at this and my phone buzzed again.
Tay💓🥵: Hey lul Mama💜 .
Damn both of them on cue for that shit.

I texted Quell back first.

Me: Gm😫 Wyd?
Then I texted Tay the same thing.
Tay: Nun just woke up and you were on my mind😫 hbu?
Me: Same, Trell just woke me up.
Trey: Who Trell🧐?
I rolled my eyes at him and laughed a little. I started texting him back but my phone was snatched out my hand. "Who this?" Kentrell asked scrolling through our messages. "One of my niggas why?" I asked and he glanced at me. "Oh so you really tryna get beat the fuck up?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. I heard my phone vibrate in his hands and I knew it was Tay. "So who this nigga?" He asked and I sighed laying back. "My other nigga." I said while playing with my nails.

Before I knew it his hand was around my neck and I looked up at him. "Don't fuckin play wimme Makayla." He said and I furrowed my brows at him. "Ian yo girl so get the fuck off me and gimme my phone." I said and he pushed me back onto the bed. He threw my phone into the wall and I watched as it broke and pieces of the screen fell onto the floor.

"I know you fuckin lying." I said as I ran over to my phone and picked it up off the ground the whole screen was broken and half of it wasn't even attached. I tried to turn it on but it wouldn't and I huffed.

I walked over to the trash can and threw the phone inside. I turned back around and walked over to my vanity. I untied my scarf from around my head and my braids came down. I grab the scissors and cut half of some of the braids off. "Kayla." Kentrell called my name but I started cutting some more braids. "Makayla." He called and I could see him in the mirror rubbing the bridge of his nose. "MAKAYLA!" He yelled my name but I ignored him. I started taking my braids out and he turned my chair making me look at him wit a stank face.

"So now you ignorin me huh?" He said and I rolled my eyes still undoing my hair. "Fuck ya in yo feelins fo anyway?" He asked and I shrugged before grabbing the bag off my dresser and put my hair in there. "Use yo fucking mouth." He said in a serious tone. "Ian in my feelins just get the fuck out my house." I say shrugging and he mugged me. "Nahh ya stuck wimme." He said and I rolled my eyes. "NIEE!" I yelled out to her since I know she up in her room prolly on her phone.

The floor creaked as she walked in and her eyes widened when she saw Kentrell. "Wassup?" She said lookin at me. "Help me take the braids out." I said and she shrugged. "Lemme getcho headphones." She said and I pointed to my nightstand where I had my headphones at. She went and grabbed em putting them in her ears and plugging them to her phone.

I could hear her music playing so I knew she couldn't hear me. "You jus gon sit Thea in yo feelins?" He asked and I shrugged and she grabbed a seat and I scooted forward and she set behind me and started working. "Why ya even in yo feelins?" He asked and I looked at him like I was crazy. "You just broke a phone I paid for with MY money over me textin My Niggas like you is one of em." I said and he smacked his teeth. "I might not be one of yo niggas... Yet but that don't change the fact you My girl." He said and I smacked my lips sittin back. "I aincho Girl fool." I said shrugging lookin over at the tv. "Ya heard what I said. Your MY girl therefore ion want ya textin nobody ion approve of." He said and I scrunched my face up. "Man fuck yo approval." I said and he raised a eyebrow at me. Then he smirked before pulling his phone out and his flash went off for a few seconds before it stopped. He did something on his phone before smiling and sliding it back in his pocket. He fell back onto the bed with a smirk on his face.

Nie paused then tapped my shoulder and I turned looking at all the notifications going off on her phone. I read them and noticed They were all from my page. I huffed and grabbed her phone unlocking it before going in my DMs and first one I saw was from Kentrell. I glanced at him before opening it and it showed me he tagged me in his story.

It was a boomerang just now of Nie doing my hair and me lookin down then glancing at him. "Take this shit down Ian tell you you could post me." I said and he looked at me both brows raised. "If it's fuck my approval then it's fuck yo approval too." He said and I huffed giving her back her phone. "Wait till I get me a new phone you finna be Real mad." I mumble playing with my nails. They were polished with a bright white and they still weren't messed up.
—•—•
I decided to be nice and give y'all a longer chapter. 😂 Tho this shit Jhi dry wait for the next few chapters shit gon blow the fuck up 😤 Byee