32

WARNING LOT OF BLOOD!

We left the hospital and went back to my house. I got a call from a private number on my phone so I answered it.

"Maj?" I heard a semi familiar voice on the phone and I scrunched my face up. "Who this?" I ask and heard them smack they teeth. "It's Mari we got a problem." He said and I sighed walking into my closet. "What type of problem?" I asked moving my clothes out the way and lifting up the door like a garage door. I had a good assortment of guns on the wall. That's another reason I don't get rid of none of my houses. All of them are Fully Equipped.

"Somebodies been steeling our drugs and money." He said and I hummed. "Only way for them to get they hands on both is if their elite. Call erybody to the trap ASAP and don't say nun bout me being there." I said as I grabbed two handguns tucking them in my waist band. "Okay." He said as I picked up the Mac 11 wit the suppressor tucking it . I closed the door and walked out my closet. Yb and Babyjoe left to go do some shit earlier. "Where you bouta go Maj?" Kennedy asked sitting up on my bed and I grabbed my jacket sliding it on. I smiled and turned facing her. "To the trap." I said and she scrunched his face up at me. "Aye I gotta go though. Seeya later." I said walking out my room. I go downstairs and Ben in the living room arguing wit Nie over the game. "A bunch of fucking game heads." I say shaking my head watching them. "Don't say that you be the same wa- BITCH DO YO JOB GO BACK TO C." Nie said making me laugh. "KILL THAT BITCH!" Ben yelled and I shook my head. "Can't kill her she yo teammate dumbass." I said shaking my head somemore while laughing. "But naw I'm boutta go deal wit some business imma see y'all Lata." I say walking towards the door and I walk out. I go into the garage and hop on my motorcycle.

These jaints come in handy. No cap.

I put my helmet on and slid the mask in my pocket. I stuck the key in revving the engine before I took off. I went through all backways and hoods until I pulled up to my trap house.

It was in the middle of nowhere. Just a whole bunch of grass then a layer of trees. I slid on right through the back. I hopped off taking my helmet off before putting my phone on DND.

I walked up to the door and put my handprint in then the code. The big door opened then the second metal door slid open.

I walked through and the doors closed behind me locking. I walked down the hall and went down the steps before walking into the meeting room. Everybody turned and looked at me before their eyes widened in fear. I closed the door behind me and locked it. "Good evening everyone. We have a problem on our hands." I say and they all glance at Camari. "You see there's been pieces of our supply and money that keeps going missing." Mari says and I watch their reactions.

Three flinches. Two wide eyes. Four fidgets. Three eye averts.

"Line up." I say and they all line up facing me like how they do in the army when they salute. "Who did it?" I ask and none move. I pull out the Mac and take the safety off. "It seems y'all got blood for me to spill." I said aiming the gun right at the darkskin in front of me wit dreads. His name is Tado he's a hoe and I know that these girls don't wanna give up no dick.

"No no no!" One of the girls yelled and I turned to her wit him still looking down the barrel of my gun. "Speak." I said and she shook her head wit tears in her eyes. "He's the father of my unborn child." She says and I smack my teeth and shot that nigga in his shoulder. She bust out crying as he fell to the ground. "Shut that shit up! THAT AINT WHAT THE FUCK I ASKED! WHO THE FUCK BEEN STEELING MY SHIT!?" I yell and they all flinch. I turn and face one of the girls and put the gun to her head.

Cleo another elite.

"Who did it?" I ask again and they all just look at me in fear. "I could honestly kill all of y'all so I suggest y'all tell before I get trigger happy." I said and they all looked at me like I'm stupid. I sigh and shoot her in her stomach. "Do y'all really want me to get rid of the Whole elite?" I question looking at them. "Okay onto the next." I said walking down the line landing on Lightskin wit waves.

Kali

I held it up to his dick and his eyes widened.

"It was Tionna." He snitched immediately and I look down the line at Tionna. "It was fo-" she started but I cut her off. "Excuses. I don't take em." I said holding my gun to her head. "Now tell your peers bye." I said looking at her and she had tears in her eyes. "B-Bye." She said and I pulled the trigger blowing her brains out making everyone except for Mari flinch.

Mari just watched the blood and brains wit a lul bit of scull drip down the wall with a small smirk on his face. That's why he's my right hand. He a Psycho at heart. Just like me.

"Is there anything else y'all need to get off y'all chest cause if I have to come back it's everyone's head." I said turning to look down the line. They looked nervous. "Nothing.. Clean up the body and take him to the hospital." I said pointing to Tado and they all started getting to work. I sat down putting my legs on the table. "Hey Sev." I said looking at Mari and he looks at me. I nod my head to lightskin and he nodded. "By the way Kali." I said and he froze before looking at me. "I don't like snitches." I said and his eyes widened. He attempted to run but as soon as he got out the door my guards grabbed him and brought him back in the room putting him on his knees. I got up and walked over to him he was shaking in fear. "Hold em still." I said and they tightened their grip on him.

Let me tell y'all about these two trap guards. Now they just got out of jail and they some buff body builder ass niggas. Therefore.....

These some strong ass niggas.

So it didn't surprise when I heard his shoulders break under their grip and he let out a deafening yell that made me smile. "Take him to the torture room." I said and they picked him up walking out. I turned and saw the rest of the elite looking at me in fear. "I want this room spotless by the time I get back. Ashley your in charge if they mess up or you don't do your job I'm killin the baby daddy." I said and she nodded in tears. I saw Cleo move and I smirked walking over to her. "Nigh night." I say before shooting her in the chest and her eyes closed as her body went limp.

"Get rid of her too." I said and Trey and Maky walked over to her and picked her body up. I turned and looked at Mari wit a smirk. "Let's go deal wit lightskin." I said and we both walked out before going down the hall into the torture room.

I already saw he was beat up but still conscious. "What happened?" I ask walking over to the table that held a good assortment of poisons and knives and things like players sheers. I unlocked my phone and handed it to Mari. "He spit on me." Durk the darkskin one wit his kids names on his neck and his wife's on his face and my name on his wrist. Of course it's MAJESTY since that's what I go by out here.

"Ahh So he likes to spit on people." I said thoughtfully as I picked up a crooked knife. "Rem hold his tongue out and don't rip it off." I said as I admired the weapon before turning around. Rem held his tongue still as I walked up. I put the cold medal against his toundge and it immediately started moving. I slowly cut deep into it watching it bleed down and I smiled when I Finally cut the whole thing off.

I stood in the corner and watched him cry. "Get some of his teeth out. The rough way." I said and they both stood in front of him and started repeatedly punching him in his mouth.

"Enough." I said and they stopped and stepped away. I smiled looking at his teeth and blood all on his lap and mouth and shit. "Record." I say and see the flash start. "Dis what happen when ya snitch." I said holding his face up looking at Kali and I looked at the camera. "Show em the inside of your mouth." I said and he opened his mouth showing the camera all his missing teeth and his missing tongue. I went and grabbed a dagger before walking back to him and I smiled as I carved MAJ on his cheek and he screamed in pain.

I moved and Mari got close showing them my carvings. When he was finished he stopped the recording and took a few pictures before giving me my phone and I laugh. "Do what y'all want to him." I said and walked out hearing his screams through the cement walls. I walked back into the meeting room to see it spotless and everybody was sitting around. "Your all dismissed." I said and walked out going into the shadows. I watched all of them exit the room and they went down the hall by the cellars where we keep hostages and stuff. They walked up the steps and I followed behind them. I watched them walk out of the house and they hopped in their vehicles before driving off.

"You don't trust them." I heard a deep rusty voice say and I turned looking at the steps seeing a old elite. One who's been in the game longer than myself. "I don't."