21

My bad I had reread it and needed to edit some shit!

We just got finished puttin our suitcases in the backseat of my SUV. They decided they was gon come wit Kd and Beenie. I walked back in the house and grabbed my carry on locking the door behind me. It was actually a dodge truck that I bought a few days ago. Dont ask why I saw it and wanted it so boom. Even though Kentrell was a rapper and allat he don't really flaunt like erybody else that nigga really be laid back.

I hopped back in the car and Kentrell was upfront wit me Ben Boomer and Beenie was in the far back while Kd Babyjoe and Nie was in the middle row. I smiled and Kentrell slid his seatbelt on and Seianni did Babyjoe's despite his protests. "I suggest y'all put them seat belts on dis bitch lightnen maqueen behind the wheel." Kentrell said as I pulled out my driveway. They smacked they teeth but Ben slid that damn seatbelt on. Smartmove.

I sped down the Street going a low of 97 let's just say they were yellin for they lives. "Damn y'all sit back." I said before drifting the corner and I smirked in the rear view seeing Nie looking in it. I shot straight down the clear street.

I pulled up after Twenty minutes of them screaming. But im like damn I went easy on they asses I coulda been on a low of 140 but I was bein nice.

We hopped out and did allat shit before you actually wait for your Plane. They called our plane and we got up. I gave all of them a hug but Kentrell wanted to say sum to me privately. "Ion wanna see no niggas on yo Instagram Snapchat or twitter. Ian playin wit you. You gon get a bullet to the shoulder and him a headshot." He said lookin down at me and I smiled. "Sure Boy. I gotchu don't get caught I know." I said teasing him and he grabbed my neck roughly pulling me closer to him. "Stop playin wimme lil girl." He said makin me laugh. "Aight I mean it this time I'm not gon do nun." I said and he kissed me makin me laugh a lil. His hands went down to my ass and he grabbed it tightly. I pulled back and grabbed his wrist holding them back. He leaned down and kissed my cheek before bitin it and then licking where he bit making me scrunch my face up and wipe it. "Eww nasty bitchh." I said and he laughed pulling me in a hug and kissing my forehead before Nie called me. "Cmon Girl." She said and I laughed. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips before running over to where she was and we both got on our plane. We was first class cause ion like people. We sat in our seats and I looked out the window and saw Kentrell lookin at me. He pulled out his phone and I knew he was recording so I covered my face. I peeked and saw him laughin which Made me smile.

Seianni passed me my phone and I sat it on my lap. I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it out puttin it on airplane mode. I unlocked my phone and looked at the notification and saw it was Instagram so I opened it as the intercom came on saying we was boutta take off. I saw that it was a boomerang of me covering my self and it said 'My girl leavin me 😫💚' I rolled my eyes at his dramatic ass as I slid my seatbelt on and the lady walked by. She asked us if we wanted ear plugs but we both just said no so she kept on walking. The plane started take off and I texted him.

'Keep me off yo page lil nigglet' I got tired since I ain't get no sleep last night except for maybe an hour but my Baby (Draco) woke up and I fed him and got him dressed. We took them back after I told them imma be gone for some time and they threw fits making me promise them imma come back.

I put them headphones in and played all my songs on shuffle. I drifted off and felt my phone vibrate.

'YeAh OkAy😂'

After that I was knocked the fuck out.

I woke up to Nie shaking me telling me its time to get off the plane. I got up groaning a lil bit. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at it.

Bigtime.Kenn: Bitch why Nba Youngboy spamming you on his story.

I grunt and get off the plane and go to baggage snatch or sum shit like that I was still half sleep. Me and Nie grabbed our bags and walked out front.

Just like he said my bestfriend was Right the fuck there waitin when he saw me he ran to me and jumped on me hugging me. This gay as muthafucka.

"Biiitch I missed you." He said makin me laugh. He hugged Nie before puttin our shit in the trunk. I sat passenger and he drove to the hospital. "So why the fuck you ain't tell me you and Nba youngboy a couple." He said smackin my forehead and I rubbed my forehead. "Damn bitch that shit hurt. Big handed as muthafucka." I said mumbling a string of curse words. "Bitch if youn drop the grits foh I slide yo ass." He said stopping at a red light and I laughed. "I don't know Whatchu talkin bout." I said and Nie smacked her teeth. "Bitch you next miss I wanna keep Babyjoe to myself and not tell my homegirl." He said and we burst out laughin. "How you come to the conclusion of me and him bein togeva?" I ask and he looks at me wit that Bitch-do-I-look-stupid-to-you face and I gave him a confused look. "You is the only thing on his damn story." He said and I pulled out my phone.

I went to his page and tapped on his story I seen pictures of me on the bed when he broke my phone. A video of me rappin while I was doin my homework. Pictures of me and His kids. Me and him but the most recent ones were me and him at the airport. One was when he kissed me and grabbed my ass. The other one was me holdin his wrists behind him and we were lookin at eachother. When the hell do he be takin pictures and videos of me? This nigga I swear.

I smacked my forehead and rubbed my nose. "We unofficial." I said and He squealed at me. "Biitch you and Youngboy though. Them chicklets bouta be cute as a cookie." He said and I fake gagged. "I wanna keep him out my Punanni, thank you Boo." I said and he smacked his lips. "For now Pooh." He said and I rolled my eyes. Since he wanna be petty imma piss him off wit out doin anything. I went to my story and did a boomerang of Tylar. I put a caption saying, 'I missed my BESTFRIEND 😝💋' I smirked before postin it on my page. We pulled up at the hospital and I huff before opening the door and I stepped out looking around.

I did a straight beeline into them hispital doors. "I'm here for Eliza Vantolez." I said and she looked me in my eyes and shuddered. "Second floor room three twelve." She said and Nie was right behind me as I speed walked to the steps and sprinted up. I burst through upstairs and saw Kennedie standing in front of the doctor. "Get her and calm her down." I said and Nie ran over to her and put her in a huge hug. I took long powerful strides over to him and he looked like he pissed his pants.

"Information." I said and he showed me his clip board. "She's on life support at this current moment and from the severity of things she will be on life support for the rest of her life." He said and my eyes widen. "Nie take Ken out and go for a walk while I deal wit some things." I said lowly to her and she nods her head. I hand her two hundreds and she holds Kennedie as they walk to the elevators. Once their on and the doors close I snap my head to the doctor. Before I could even realize it I had him by his neck against the wall off of the ground and he was struggling trying to get out of my killers grip. "Bring. Her. Back." I semi yelled at him growling lowly. "W-we can't." He said and I let him go. "What do you mean you can't." I said arching a brow at him as he coughed. "Even if she was conscious she still would have to be on life support. You have the choice wether you want to pull the plug or not." He said and I lost control again and I kneed him in his throat before elbowing him hard in his back and kicking his shin making him fall. "Am I able to see her?" I ask and he nods on the ground. I kick him in his stomach making him curl up and I walked over him into the room.

When I saw her tears came to my eyes. There were tubes all over her and it looked painful. Granny always said if she was on life support to take her up outta here. I set in the chair beside her bed and grabbed her hand putting my head on the side of the bed. I was quite.