26

Makayla ♥️

He stopped and just looked at me for a minute before sitting up. "Mama how ya feel bout me? Honestly." He asked and I looked at him confused. I ain't Neva known him to ask sum like that. "You okay?" I ask tilting my head and he nods. "Yea I'm just curious." He said and I gave him a confused look.

Look at this nigga using big words.

"Well. I honestly don't know. Your presence makes me calm and happy. Of course I feel something towards ya which won't let me kill you. I wanna be around you most of the time." I say and he smiles at me. "How do you feel bout me?" I ask and he laughs. "You already know your my girl. I don't wantchu wit no niggas aside from me or I'll kill you. I wanna protect ya wit my life and I wantchu to be mines and mine only but you wanna play and shit." He says and I laugh. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me onto him more. "You think that's a laughing matter?" He said and leaned down on top of me. "Of course cause for one you don't give me much of a choice. If I text any males you break my phone. Even then your on my phone half of the time doing god knows what. Even if I just went out fuckin, niggas run they damn mouth and the streets all in my business and because of you so are everyone else. If we're being completely honest I don't wanna be in a relationship that I don't know if that person will leave me." I say and he frowns at me. "That's every relationship you'll ever be in. But dets not even all is it?" He asks and I look at the door.

He turns my face towards him and he licks my forehead. "Oh my god Nasty Bitch!" I yell at him and he laughs as I wipe my forehead. "Why the hell do you keep licking me you damned dog." He smirks at what I said and pulled me to him. "Has any other person licked you?" He asked and I gave him a confused look. "Yeah and they wound up dead in a 'accidental' car crash that blew them up." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Your a murderer Mama." He says and I smiled. "I don't doubt that your one too." I said and he looked up at the ceiling then back down at me. "It was business." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Hey What's yo name?" He asked and I look at him confused. "Why do you ask?" I ask and he looks me dead in my eye. "Because you have three different names not including last name and I have a feelin it's important for me to know." He says shrugging and I sigh. "Granny told me to never let anyone know my full name." I said and he sighed. "She also told me to never give my heart to anyone." I say and he looks at me confused. "But when I talked to her in the hospital she said that you already had my heart. Now I don't know what that means but I'm going to trust you." I say and he smiles at me.

"My full name is Harmony Makayla Majesty Carmen Jasmine Vantolez Relmano." I say and he nods his head taking it in. "H M M C J V R." He said and I nodded. "I have my fathers last name." I said and he nodded. "Vicenzo Relmano?" He asked and I nodded.

"You know em?" I ask and he shook his head. "No people in Louisiana told stories bout em though. They would say how he owned every police station in Mexico." He said and I nodded smiling. "He did. His best times was when he was around our age. He used to stay running from police and they would chase him down but he would drive a car with gloves on and he was clean on every case." I said remembering when he told me about that one time when he was getting chased down and he drove into an alley and put a lock on the car before jumping into a dumpster.

"How he treat you?" Kentrell asked and I looked at him wit a bright smile. "He was always so loving but during my training he was brutal. He knocked me on my ass every time we sparred and I had started to think that he just liked making me loose. Of course he did but he told me that it was making me stronger and day by day I was getting harder to fight. He forever made sure that I was healthy and he would lay down his life to keep me safe. That's how they caught him actually." I say mumbling the last part and shaking my head. He didn't want me to stay in Mexico forever so he took us away from there but I slipped up and it was my fault that they caught him and put him in jail.

"I wonder what he would think of me." Kentrell mumbled lookin out the window. "You ain't gotta wonder I can tell you. Of course he wasn't gon like you because you're wit me but he woulda warmed up and once he got to realize how special you are he would send you to granny to get judged and you would of coarse get a good rating and he woulda liked you from there on and gave you the occasional Threat or four." I say and me and him both laugh. "Surprisingly though your exactly what he described for a guy for me. Someone who'll knock me on my ass and make me submit when I get outta line but will also beat a nigga up for tryn me. Someone aggressive but protective and not abusive." I said and he nodded. I grabbed my remote and turned the lights off before turning the tv on.

He laid beside me and we put on Family guy. Just cause honestly. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked and saw it was our group chat. It had me Nie Ken and Ty in it.

'Aye y'all tryna do girls night 🥴😏' That was Ty and I nearly laughed.

We gotta wait till Babyjoe sleep cause he not gon let me go 😣 -G4S♥️!