19

I didn't like the fact He was questioning me. Like lil ass boy I ain't say yo name, now don't step outta line.

I could tell Seianni didn't like him questioning me either because she know me. But when she looked at me she sighed. "Babyjoe, you have to understand. What Kayla says goes when it comes to me." She said and he looked at her like she was stupid. "Whatchu mean you yo own person! You can do what the fuck you want!" He yelled and I stood up but Boomer grabbed my arms and held me like how the police in Chicago do. It brought back some bad memories and I growled struggling against him. Seianni walked to me with her palms out and I looked around her at him and huffed. "Watch yo mouth Boy. It'll get you killed." I say before slipping my arms outta Boomer grip and sat down. I leaned back on the wall looking him dead in his eyes and he shuddered. "Stop It Kayla He ain't mean it like that." Seianni said and everyone looked at her and me in confusion. "I. Don't. Care." I said and she rubbed the bridge of her nose. "What the hell is going on?" Boomer asked and she sighed. "She feels challenged and disrespected so in her eyes he's a threat as of now." She said and Kentrell looked at me. "So in other words she's in attack mode until he submits." Kentrell said and she nodded but I just push up off the wall. Boomer grabs my shoulders and I look at him over my shoulder. "Let her go." Seianni says to him and he looks at her. "Unless you wanna be put on the floor." She says and looks him in his eye.

I taught her well.

He let go and held his palms out. I stalked over to Babyjoe and erybody just watched. I stood over him and he looked up at me. "Submit." I said and he shook his head. Stubborn little boy. "Hold your palms out to her. That's a way of showing that your not a threat and submitting." She says to him and he shakes his head. "I won't she ain't got shit on me." He said looking at her and I smirk. "Only reason your not laying dead on the ground with a broken neck is because somehow you made Seianni care for you. That'll only get you so far with me though." I say and walk stand beside Seianni. "Does your little boy know why you lived with me?" I ask and he looks between us. "Ain't that your sister." He says looking between us and I smile mischievously. I turn around and go back to my spot on the wall. She looks at me with pleading eyes. "If you won't tell em I will. Especially since he doesn't know a thing about me or You." I say and her eyes cross in fear. I sigh loudly and look at him. "Your little girl right here would either be in jail or dead if it wasn't for me. I took that little one under my wing when we were, What? Like fourteen." I said thinking. "Damn Girl. You been living wit me for four years now." I said and laughed shaking my head. "Why?" He asked Curios and she had her head down. "Your putting disgrace to the family child, pick your head up. What happened in ya family ain't nun to be ashamed for it made you strong wit the right help. Your the only thing keepin that boy alive along with that brother of yours." I said and she looked up at me with a sad smile. "Her brother wanted to rip and run the streets basically cause he saw me doin it." I say shrugging and looking at her. "If y'all had y'all own place at fourteen how old were you in the streets?" Ben asked and I looked at him. "I started at I think at Ten. Coulda been Eight I just remember them shooting up Carter Elementary while we was in the hall skippin and I got expelled for shooting back." I said and Seianni laughed at me. "You shot the security guard." She said and I laughed. "In my defense he grabbed me." I said laughing and she rolled her eyes. "But yeah if y'all ain't know which I highly doubt. Seianni and I are not related in any way shape or form. And I am the result of a Vantolez and Relmano union." I say Their eyes widen looking at me. "She is a Creel." I say pointing at her lightly. "That'll make you Mexican." Ben said and I nodded. "I'm mixed wit alotta shit honestly." I say shrugging and I looked Babyjoe in his eyes. He sighed before holding out his palms to me and I smiled. "Now was that so hard. I was this close to Snapping your neck." I say holding my thumb and pointer together. "Anyways back to the story Bestfriend." Ben said looking at me and I nodded. "So yeah her brother thought it was easy because I made it look easy but I was raised differently then them. My father taught me the rules to selling along with some other shit and my mama taught me about all types of drugs. I mean shit I could smell that shit and know exactly what it is. I was a pro before I even hit the streets." I say shrugging and Seianni nodded her head.