38

"On the day of August sixteenth." He said and I nodded that was the week I met Kentrell. "And they were killed here in Chicago correct?" I questioned and he nodded his head. "Yes mam." He said and I laughed a little. "At that time I was in Baton Rouge so I couldn't have killed them and if you need evidence you can check my school records Under my second first name." I said and she nodded. "Ms Jameson please do so." Auntie said to my lawyer who pulled out her tablet computer flippy thing. Seiannie leaned over and whispered it in her ear and she nodded typing it in. After a good 2 minutes she stood up and brought it to the judge. She checked it over before passing it to the jury and erybody was quite. The jury started whispering about it. They waved some nigga in all black over and he came over. They whispered in his ear before he went and told my auntie. "In sight of new evidence Charges for the murder of Jakayla and Henry Mcclay have been dropped." She said and I sighed. "Thank god." I mumble to myself as erybody cheered a lul.

Acting like Ian got 20 more to go.

"Order." Auntie said calmly hitting her mallet against the thing. "On so to the Kidnapping of Taylor Sherice." Auntie said and I rolled my eyes.

Ian kidnap that bitch. She ran away and came to me and Ian finna go down for it either. "I plead Innocent, Ian kidnap that girl." I said before she could ask me. "May I ask Taylor be brought to the stand." My lawyer Ms Jameson said and Auntie looked over at the other table. Damn that's a lotta people goin against me.

"Leave the stand and Relmano." Auntie said and I got up and walked out the stand almost falling on the steps. "Y'all know I'm short and gon put these uneven as steps right here. I can barely balance on flat ground." I said as I finally made it off the steps and over to my babies. Draco was laying playing wit the chain while Kamiri and Baby K were poking eachother. I sat down and K3 gon jump on my lap along wit Baby K. "Lemme Get they sippy cups." I said to Nia and she passed me Draco's and asked star for the other two. Star didn't wanna give em to me cause for some reason she don't like me but aye ion fucking care bout her. When the bottles finally got to me I gave em to the boys and bounced them on my leg lightly which made my shackles jiggle.

I looked at the stand and saw the lightskin girl with her hair in a slick up ponytail that was a lace front. After she did the Bible thing her my Lawyer stood up. "Taylor is this the right person who kidnapped you?" Ms Jameson asked and I saw her glance at her parents and a scared look covered her face. I whistled and she looked at and I arched my brow at her. "N-no." She said and I smiled while the jury gasped and her parents looked heated. "Why did you say that my Client kidnapped you." Ms Jameson asked and I tilted my head. "The l-life of m-my unborn child and my own was on the line." She said and erybody in the room gasped. She looked at me scared. 'Plead fifth.' I say holding up five finger and Draco grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers. "Who exactly threatened you?" Ms Jameson asked and her eyes started to scatter. "I plead the fifth." She says and I smile nodding my head. "Your honor it was her parents." I said and erybody gasped all dramatically. "What evidence do you have?" The bald head nigga who questioned said and I smirked. "Well the night that I met her she had bruises and stuff so I asked her about them and she started crying. After maybe two days of her living with me I told her I was going to take her home and she pleaded me not too and I asked her why and she told me that they abused her." I said and she looked at me along with everyone else. "Is this true?" Ms Jameson asked her and she had tears in her eyes before nodding. "Haha Case closes." I said before looking at her parents and sticking my tongue out and laughing.

"All charges are dropped for the kidnapping of Taylor Sherice." Auntie said hitting the mallet against the thing.

"We will return after a twenty minute break." She said hitting the mallet and I sighed. I got up passing the two sleeping babies back and Yb hopped the stand so he was where Seiannie and them was right behind me. He pulled me in a hug and I frowned. "Damn Ian think erybody was gone come." I said and Nie laughed I pulled away from him and he looked down at me. The others came over to this side and I smiled. "Wassup y'all." I said and they all was saying wassup Waddup Wassam Hey Bonjour or Hola.

I shook my head smiling. "So Did you do any of the crimes?" Nie asked and I Bit my lip a lil. "Ian rob the store. But the rest of em was me." I whispered to her through all the chatter. I picked Draco up and held him on my hip and he laid his head on my shoulder. Jania walked up and gave me a hug kissing my cheek. "I should be out hopefully by the time my son come out." I said lightly in her ear and she laughs. "So your the one Draco told me about?" Nisha and I looked and saw a pretty lightskin caramel girl. She was caramel but like a strawberry red caramel. "Oh I'm Nisha Draco's mama." She said and my eyes widened. "Oh I wish we would've met on better circumstances." I said and she shook her head. "Me too and I hope we meet again on better circumstances." She says and I laugh. "Hey lil V te iban a enviar a México con nosotros." I heard Uncle Rae said and my eyes widened. "Damn I wasn't expecting to see you here." I said and he pulled me in for a hug and the kids were all around me. "Hey I cousin Cece." I heard Jaycen raspy voices ass say and I turned to him. "Wassup Cuzzo." I said hugging his waist. "How you get taller than me? That ain't fair Ian get a bit of y'all height." I said frowning and they laughed.

I talked to everybody for the rest of break while Draco played on Kentrell phone. I muted it turned it down and put it on DND when break was over.